A Friend in Need

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

A Friend in Need

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

I hardly post outside of Mafia threads. I'm mostly here to play the game. However, you guys have been really great to me, and so I trust you all to reach out to you here.

I've got a friend who was recently hospitalized.
She won't be able to make rent and pay her hospital bills. On top of that, her job has fired her because of her being unable to work. And she's a single mother of an 11-month child (her fiance left after 5 years of being together). It's kind of rough to see a friend with a child slowly becoming sicker and sicker while facing more and more of a financial crisis.

She's thinking about doing a crowdfunding project if it will help, but she doesn't have any idea how to go about it and I'm not sure that promoting it here would be of any use.

Any advice you guys have would be appreciated. We made a gofundme page, but I don't feel comfortable posting it here unless that's allowed/fine with everyone.

Thanks for reading. Any thoughts, condolences, or advice would be appreciated.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hey, that sucks man. Sorry about that. I don't know how a crowdfunding campaign works because I've never done one, but I wish you the best of luck.
green shirt thursdays
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

Thanks. I really just wish I could do something to help. I'm pretty much making ends meet, myself.

Return to “General Discussion”