Lost Dog

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Lost Dog

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So check this out. I'm at work and there's a dog that comes onto our campus every once in a while. Usually, the owner comes like five minutes away or we had a number for the owner, but we can't find it.

I worry about puppies without their owner. I don't want them to go into the street and someone plays Pokemon Go while driving and not paying attention. I kind of brought him into my little outdoor-office, put on the A/C, give him some water and he's chilling and everything, but it's been about an hour.

Wat do?

Spoiler: Pup pup
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:50 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Well whatever happens you get good Karma for being nice to a dog that may have been dumped or is being neglected.

So cheers on that!

Do you have Facebook Kuroi? I've seen incredible results from just posting a "Hey anyone know who this dog might belong to" if you have some Community that links up to around where you work.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It took over five hours, but we actually got the pup pup home. I was actually risking getting in trouble (I didn't tell the supervisor because I'm sure she'd say no), but I'm afraid of puppies near streets, and this one is quite the explorer.

Thanks for your help, MoI. :)
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Good to hear, I would've given advice except I have 0 idea of what to do in that situation
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 3, Randomnamechange wrote:Good to hear, I would've given advice except I have 0 idea of what to do in that situation
It became more of a "I want to make sure how to keep the puppy comfortable while I try to find the owner." The puppy was with me for like five hours and it's about a third the size of my work-area. I spoke with my aunt who is one of those biggest dog lovers I know and so I gave the puppy my lunch of a meatball sub. I just didn't give him the bread, but I gave the meatballs.

Turns out we had a phone number for the puppy's owner, but the person who had the number didn't really try in finding it through the messy drawer, so that's what partially took so long.

I also get naturally nervous about a puppy that size that I don't know. (I keep saying puppy, but it's truthfully probably an eight or nine year old dog.) When I see dogs, I want to kiss and hug and cuddle with them, but I simply pet the dog on the top of the head and left it at that.

Return to “General Discussion”