PRO WRESTLING THREAD!!!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Porkens
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2625  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:58 am

Gotee lines up with heel runs I assume

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Pronoun: They

Post Post #2626  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm

It's hard to say. Tanahashi never really goes full heel, he just sort of dips into being a heel from time to time.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Pronoun: He

Post Post #2627  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:28 pm

apparently gronk wants to retire from the NFL and do pro wrestling full time
get to know a reckoner

it's time for the CHIVE to ARRIVE

Kublai Khan
Khan Man

Post Post #2628  (ISO)  » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:42 pm

Gronk is Mongo v2.0
Occasionally intellectually honest

hiplop
Jury Darling

Post Post #2629  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:19 pm

In post 2627, xRECKONERx wrote:apparently gronk wants to retire from the NFL and do pro wrestling full time

LMFAO please
third best scummer of all time

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2630  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:49 pm

I wouldn't mind. I love huge guys.

I'm also in love with Act Yasukawa.
I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans

Get To Know A Panzer

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2631  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:10 pm

Anybody else going to Wrestlemania this year
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" --- Muhammad Ali
Tranquilo. Peace, Love, empathy

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2632  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:40 am

Not me. Depending on if I want to take the time off I might try to go to other shut that weekend and just drive out to Phoenix.
I have wined and dined with kings and queens and I’ve slept in alleys and dined on pork and beans

Get To Know A Panzer

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2633  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:52 pm

Wrestlemania's in New Jersey
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'" --- Muhammad Ali

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2634  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:27 pm

In post 2633, kuribo wrote:Wrestlemania's in New Jersey

In other words, WrestleMania is canceled this year.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2635  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:29 pm

Also, NJPW has confirmed that the lack of Japanese talent on the New Beginning USA shows is because the government shutdown has prevented them from getting visas on time. Trump has finally gone too far.

Ronda's contract is supposedly up after WrestleMania this year, and there's some question of whether she's going to stick around.

T-Bone
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2636  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:30 pm

Can't imagine Ronda is leaving when she's been the focus of the women her entire career.
#TeamLizzy (or I will ban you)

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2637  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:48 pm

Oops, confused it with where rumble is, I guess Def no then.

Get To Know A Panzer

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2638  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:50 pm

I think the not having Japanese guys on new beginning in usa is fine. If you see anyone doing a fire sale for LA tickets, let me know.

Get To Know A Panzer

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2639  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:58 pm

In post 2636, T-Bone wrote:Can't imagine Ronda is leaving when she's been the focus of the women her entire career.

My understanding is that the dispute is basically over money rather than any desire to leave. Ronda supposedly loves being a wrestler, but since having her name value is a big part of WWE getting that billion dollar syndication deal, she wants a pay raise. Meanwhile, WWE feels that she's already getting paid huge, and paying her more will destroy the salary structure. Of course, take rumors for what they're worth.
Last edited by Sudo_Nym on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2640  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:10 pm

I don't think I care if she leaves or stays. Her character is boring and if we get a charlotte, becky, ronda wrestlemania, she'll have served her primary purpose.

Get To Know A Panzer

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2641  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:28 pm

In post 2640, Panzerjager wrote:I don't think I care if she leaves or stays. Her character is boring and if we get a charlotte, becky, ronda wrestlemania, she'll have served her primary purpose.

I always wondered about Ronda, since it seems like her natural gimmick is to be a heel, like Shayna is doing. Especially since Shayna keeps hinting that Ronda/Shayna/Shafir/Duke are going to be a team at some point, which would imply that somebody has to turn, and I doubt Shayna can be a face. But WWE is trying to milk her mainstream name value, and being a face is the easiest way to do that, and they want to avoid having a second Brock.

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2642  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 pm

In post 2635, Sudo_Nym wrote:Also, NJPW has confirmed that the lack of Japanese talent on the New Beginning USA shows is because the government shutdown has prevented them from getting visas on time. Trump has finally gone too far.

Ronda's contract is supposedly up after WrestleMania this year, and there's some question of whether she's going to stick around.

They have a show coming up a week from Saturday in Tennessee

I imagine it'll be Juice Robinson vs Chase Owens in a three hour iron man match

kuribo
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #2643  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Should I go to the bullet club tailgate party Wrestlemania morning?

$40 for unlimited food, $70 for an open bar

Although Haku will be there and I don't want to repeat last time I was drunk in front of that guy

Kublai Khan
Khan Man

Post Post #2644  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Get drunk and fight the Tongan.

Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2645  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:15 pm

If you kill Haku, you gain his powers

Kublai Khan
Khan Man

Post Post #2646  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Which you'll need to fight The Barbarian, who will hunt you down.

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2647  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:56 pm

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/wwe/105 ... -Flair-UFC

ronda's been saying for a few months she wants to start a family and that wrestling interferes with that
get to know a reckoner

it's time for the CHIVE to ARRIVE

Majiffy
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2648  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:01 pm

In post 2641, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 2640, Panzerjager wrote:I don't think I care if she leaves or stays. Her character is boring and if we get a charlotte, becky, ronda wrestlemania, she'll have served her primary purpose.

I always wondered about Ronda, since it seems like her natural gimmick is to be a heel, like Shayna is doing. Especially since Shayna keeps hinting that Ronda/Shayna/Shafir/Duke are going to be a team at some point, which would imply that somebody has to turn, and I doubt Shayna can be a face. But WWE is trying to milk her mainstream name value, and being a face is the easiest way to do that, and they want to avoid having a second Brock.

Well they can avoid Brock II by having her show up, fight,and lose
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

GTKAS Jiffy! (Part 1) || GTKAS Jerfy (The Sequel!) || How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart) || In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Panzerjager
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2649  (ISO)  » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:17 pm

if we aren't getting full four horsewomen than yeah, get her out after mania

Get To Know A Panzer

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to General Discussion