NEW POLL KingsMeet (June 23-26th)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

ANSWER ME THIS, YE SCURVY DOGS

Yes, I would like to stay with you with an air mattress or something
42%
yes, I would like to be a part of the Air BNB
19%
no
14%
Maybe can make it
25%

Total votes: 36

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

You could host a meet in the depths of hell then?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I AM SURROUNDED BY ALL THESE SCUMMERS

tumbleweeds
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Chevre »

In post 394, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 392, Chevre wrote:I
WILL
give this meet 5 stars
You're not even the real Megan get out of here.
Excuse you of course i'm the real Megan. I'm a Town Hopeful Vigilante 5-Star Megan. We need to kill Will so I can become a Vigilante

The Bulge is an impostor
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Bins »

Will ain't even IN THE GAME.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Chevre »

Spoiler: Thoughts about all you good silly people
Aristophanes – Hey boo don’t stop being an amazing person! After my stint as Title Fairy I was very excited to meet you at Kingsmeet, and you lived up to the hype. You were always in good spirits and just fun to be around. Slumber party pal <3 Thanks for sharing your edamame and having coffee! I’m sure that construction will be pretty
draining
;)

Bins – We didn’t get to interact a whole lot, but it was nice to meet you! I feel like we crossvoted a lot in Mafia games even though I like never was entirely sure how to read you. It was fun to play Epic Wizard Battle with you and then have you turn that into a super-cool role!

BipolarChemist – WOW <3 You did so much #work for this meet and I think each and every one of us appreciates it. You know how to put something together and do it smoothly. But as for the fun stuff, thanks for showing me all about Toronto and taking us to the Big Apple. Good call on adding garlic to the taco meat :) Fake Meganstopper <3 I’m glad you enjoyed my playlist so much.

The Bulge – like Bins we didn’t interact a ton but we still had a ton of fun, such as when you made a breakfast burrito and I awkwardly pointed to where the things you needed were :P seriously tho, you were great in the escape room and your chopsticks rest was an innovative twist on the instructions ^_^ Thanks for bringing Lords of Waterdeep, that was fun! Unfortunately I never got to play a game of Munchkin. OTHER MEGAN </3 But I knew I was pretty much doomed when I claimed Megan, should’ve claimed Will :P

Chamber – Were you like, ever scum this meet? I don’t remember a single time, so I think I kept voting you waitng for you to actually be scum. When we talked you were always a good town buddy! Thanks for making sure we played Mysterium the proper way :P In general, I appreciate how you kept things on track :)

Cheetory6 – Keely, Keely, Keely. SUPP rival and now Lords of Waterdeep rival! Sorry you were the ghost in the only game of Mysterium, I’m sure we all would’ve fared pretty poorly too :/ I totally could not read you at all; sometimes we’d end up as scum together and I think I just subconsciously bussed you because I knew I was going to be right then :P THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING UPICK MAFIA. You did a great job and it was a ton of fun. I’m glad we got to jam to Grizzly Bear and Amy Winehouse on our way back to Toronto.

Empire – Fun fact: all the americans are bunched together in alphabetical list of KingsMeet usernames. Anyway: how are you always the best person? I love listening to you tell stories and talk about fun. It was ESPECIALLY fun to discuss movies and prom with you Friday night ;) Loved going to Barcadia with you! We didn’t talk a ton about music, but I do know that THUNDER ONLY HAPPENS WHEN IT’S RAINING

Equinox – I’m glad I had a fellow American who hadn’t ever been out of the country to relate with on this journey! In the end it wasn’t all that different but it was nice to have someone to bounce stuff off of. Thanks for being part of the SUPERIOR Escape room team. I hope you had a great time and I’m glad you got to come :)

Hiplop – Where do I even start? It’s crazy how little we interacted at Chicago meet and where we are now. When I got to your house and you giddily took me on a tour I knew it was going to be a fun time! Good job winning lifeboats and I’m sorry I’ spitefully made you lose Adventure Quest: Worlds Thursday night :P Slumber party pal <3 Maybe this sounds lame but like one of the highlights was setting up the tent with you and Jess; it was pretty chill and low-stakes on what was otherwise the busiest day. Just…thanks for hosting this meet in Kingston, I really had so much fun. Staring deep into your eyes every game to see if you're scum, then realizing it's just hiplop face <3 And I didn’t buy you a coffee for Sarah Lacina’s win so I GUESS I’ll have to come back sometime :)

Katsuki – I didn’t really know what to expect when it came to you, Katsuki, but now I’m like: how are you so effortlessly cool all the time? When I 1v1ed you in Adventure Quest Worlds I should’ve known what I was getting into! Sorry I was a terrible partner in Mario Party minigames. Also you were so good at that Marvel game. I think in the end, we both just need to work on our recycling-bin basketball skills :)

Mina – Hi Mina! I’m sad we didn’t get to talk more but I think it was just chance this time around :/ Still, it was fun to play Mysterium with you again! I hope you had fun playing Mario Party (us winning like 1 mini-game against Empire and Katsuki <3). It’s always great to see you and chat with you!

RadiantCowbells – I’m glad you were able to make it to the meet RC! You were another big variable for me but in the end I am happy to have met you. I hope we set the tent up well enough for you and Aristophanes :/ Playing Dominion with you and your Market-crazy deck <3 You were definitely interesting to play mafia with; that vengeful marathon on Sunday was so much fun! I’m sorry I couldn’t townread you in the end, maybe next time boo :D

Shadoweh – the
sleeper
hit of the meet <3 I feel like I’ve interacted with you so much in survivor and elsewhere that I knew what to expect, but it was still really nice to chat with you throughout the meet. I liked when I randomly walked over to the Smash Bros players and you were owning everyone as Kirby :P Thanks for being a good town buddy as we secretly hated on vonflare and his belief in five masons :P Sorry I iced you in Adventure Quest Worlds; maybe I could’ve won if I hadn’t done that… I hope you had fun!

SummerInWonderland – Daddy ^_^ It was super interesting watching you go from a newer player at this meet to winning so often as scum. Congratulations on winning Lifeboats and Adventure Quest Worlds :D hypothetical seer claims <3 Like I said w/r/t hiplop, setting up the tent together was just super cool and chill. Way to be amazing at Epic Wizard Battle too. I think you must’ve won the most games of any sort over the course of the meet? So many scum wins :P ARE YOU STANDING UP
AND
GIGGLING? WHAT A SCUM TELL
Vote: Daddy
I’m glad we really got along btw. I definitely have to come visit you and hiplop!!!

Vonflare – Salami sandwich brothers <3 Wow. I think everyone was so unsure what to expect from you; I remember joking that you would leak memes all over Cheet’s car on the way here. But actually I think you were pretty important to the meet? Whenever there was a lull you would suggest a game to be played, and I appreciate that. You also just brought a cool ton of games that really worked for this meet, from those little setups we played Friday morning to Dominion to the irrefutable popularity of Smash Bros. I still think it’s weird to think about all the scenarios that happened in terms of the site, such as “Shadoweh and vonflare have a nice dinner together” or “Chevre, hiplop, and vonflare” go shopping for groceries, but it’s also really cool. You’re so cool. I wish you would’ve let me change site meta on Millers. AND ALSO: KNOW WHEN A SETUP CANNOT REALISTICALLY HAVE 5 MASONS YOU GOOSE. Hey look, I made it through this whole writeup – all of these writeups! – without mentioning your awful setup. :P

Essentially: in the Toronto airport I had to go to the washroom to compose myself because I was like “why am I navigating myself away from this? It’s amazing”. This meet was the coolest experience I’ve had in a good while and while I understand this can’t happen like every weekend, all I keep thinking about is how I can move closer to Canada / get a different job so that I can do this more often.

Thanks to each and everyone one of you for the work you put in – whether it was planning or just being your own cool self – because I was so happy for five or so days. Now that I’m home I just keep thinking that I want to make myself better so that I’m more like y’all. (OK, my mind says that, but tbh I’ve just been sitting here on the computer since I woke up and not doing any of the housework or even unpacking :D )

P.S. : The Kingsmeet playlist – I’m glad some of you seemed to enjoy it!

P.P.S.
Spoiler: HOW COULD I FORGET A VERY SPECIAL PERSON
Megan - I think Megan is a very important person to this meet. First off she told us the tale of Vinegar Girl which is a very important meet meme. Second her Aubrey Plaza-ness made both Bulge and I pick her for the uPick, which is going to have irrevocable effects to site meta as Meganstopping ripples across games left and right. Finally, I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY GAVE HER A FIVE-STAR REVIEW!!! Do you really want
Will
to win?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Bins »

In post 404, Chevre wrote:Aubrey Plaza
thats who she reminded me of ahh
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Chevre »

TBH Bulge pieced it together for me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

wow this sucks why am i home
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Empire »

i listened to fleetwood mac in yr memory chev~
Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Empire »

(really though i really appreciate you, man. you rule)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Katsuki »

The last of the attendees have dispersed...

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

katsuki's sense of direction is amazing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If we both hadn't been nightkilled, vonflare's 5 mason confusion would have murdered us both I feel. <3

A couple people seemed worried about me and whether I actually enjoyed the meet, so I thought I'd explain something. I usually don't sleep very well, 3-4 hours can be normal. I think the day before the meet I managed a two hour nap. Most of it is stress because I don't like being away from people (and anxiety from how shitty my roommates were before I moved). It's not a coincidence I fell asleep around the time people like Chevre and Ari woke up. I mean this in the nicest way but being around you guys put me to sleep constantly. It was nice to feel safe and surrounded by friends.

So yes, I had a great time. I miss you all already. <3
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:30 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't believe her, she slept to avoid yall!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Shadoweh, that's actually really heartwarming :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Equinox »

Shadoweh requested that I post this list of board games I played at the meet.

June 22

Two Rooms and a Boom

June 23

Beyond Baker Street (x3)
Keyflower
Sushi Go!
The Oregon Trail Card Game
Hanabi
Mafia (x6)
AdventureQuest Worlds: The ANYTHING GOES BattleOn Battle Card Game

June 24

Keyflower
Sushi Go!
Tsuro of the Seas
Pandemic

June 25

Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre
Mafia (x6)
Pandemic

June 26

Hanabi
Beyond Baker Street
Mysterium (x2)
Keyflower

June 27

Hanabi (x3)
Sushi Go! (x2)

Highlights:
  • Two Rooms and a Boom was great. We figured out who the Bomber and President were but not quickly enough to be able to get them in the same room. Cheetory6 was upset when he accidentally flipped his card too far while card-sharing.
  • About Keyflower: "So this is a game about immigrant labor." - Empire
  • AQW, a supposedly quick game, lasted for
    hours
    because someone decided that they wanted more than the recommended 2-4 players on the box. Also, it's not in the Hero Mart anymore!
  • Don't look at your Hanabi cards. Remember the clues that people give you. Give clues carefully, especially if you don't want cards to be played right away. Don't discard fives. FFS, don't look at your Hanabi cards.
  • Sometimes, you really need to have a lyncher in your Mafia game.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Chevre »

I have a few additions!

June 22

Lifeboats

June 24

Lords of Waterdeep

June 25

Dominion

Also I can't believe the Oregon Trail Card game was played at some point lol. Did you have fun?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Vi »

this name is what happens when someone in marketing goes a bit far
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 417, Vi wrote:
this name is what happens when someone in marketing goes a bit far
But it fits the game so well!!

Also, add D&D to that list :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 415, Equinox wrote:
  • Two Rooms and a Boom was great. We figured out who the Bomber and President were but not quickly enough to be able to get them in the same room. Cheetory6 was upset when he accidentally flipped his card too far while card-sharing.
Context: Cheetory refused to look at his card, which worked out great because he was the Bomb. :V

D&D was excellent, I heard vonflare is the best actor >.> I was very present for this!
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Gorkington »

i was still willing to colour share with people though!
trash
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Chevre »

Good thing I am an amazing leader
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Playerlist:

i) SummerInWonderland
Requested Flavour
- Daddy
Role
- Town Needy Father
Every night you may target a player to give them your father's day card to sign with anything they want. The card will be returned to you for reading the following night.

ii) Aristophanes
Requested Flavour
- The Cassini Spacecraft currently orbiting Saturn
Role
- Town Compulsive Commuting N4 Suicide Bomber
On the first three nights of the game you will be forced to commute and on the fourth night you will be forced to choose someone to kill, killing yourself in the process.

iii) BipolarChemist
Requested Flavour
- A small pulled pork poutine from Smoke's Poutine with a Mexican Coke
Role
- Mafia Ninja Rolestopper
Every night you may target a player to prevent anyone else from successfully targetting them. You are also unable to be tracked.

iv) chamber
Requested Flavour
- Maximilian Pegasus
Role
- Town Jack of all Trades
i) 1-shot cop - returns mafia/not mafia.
ii) 1-shot weakening - anyone who targets your target from then on will cause them to die.
iii) 1-shot redirect - force your target to target someone else that night.

v) Equinox
Requested Flavour
- Town Vengeful Claim
Role
- Restricted Unlynchable Townie
You cannot be lynched as long as you claim nothing or that you are a Town Vengeful. If you claim anything else at any point you become vanilla.

vi) Katsuki
Requested Flavour
- Empire
Role
- Town Forced Tracker
Every night you must track vonflare.

vii) Empire
Requested Flavour
- Disco Inferno, Super Spy
Role
- Town Ninja 1-Shot Bulletproof Reflexive Arsonist
Anyone who targets you during the game will be doused in gasoline. Once during the game at night you may ignite these charges to kill all doused players. You cannot be tracked putting gasoline on players or igniting the charges.

viii) Bins
Requested Flavour
- ADHDeezies in graven Sexsquatch
Role
- Town Modified Multiblocker
Every night you will get 8 battle wizards cards, three of which will be ADHDeezies, in graven and Sexsquatch which you will be forced to play.
The effects of these cards are as follows:
i) One player will get the standee every night (this is randomized), you may block anyone who doesn't have it.
ii) If you have three of the same type of card you may choose one person in the game to block. (Source, Delivery, Quality (this is randomized))
iii) You can block anyone who has gone before you during that round (playerlist is randomized, anyone who's name is above your's can be roleblock.

ix) TheBulge
Requested Flavour
- Five Star Megan
Role
- Mafia Hopeful Jailkeeper
You know that there is at least one other player who submitted Five Star Megan as their flavour. If you are the last Megan standing you will become a jailer.

x) vonflare
Requested Flavour
- drmyshottyizsik
Role
- Town Hacker with an Unreliable Terminal
Every night you may target a player to find the names of anyone who targetted them or that they targetted. Unfortunately you will also get an extra randomized name.

xi) Chevre
Requested Flavour
- 5 Star Megan
Role
- Third Party Hopeful Jailkeeper Serial Killer
Every night you may target someone to kill them. You also have 1-shot bulletproof.
You know that there is at least one other player who submitted Five Star Megan as their flavour. If you are the last Megan standing you will become a jailer.

xii) RadiantCowbells
Requested Flavour
- Annie
Role
- Town LoL Champion
You have three 1-shot abilities that you must compulsively use the first three nights of the game (the order doesn't matter):
i) Visit
ii) 3-Target Visit
iii) Bulletproof
On night four you must use a strongman kill that will also roleblock all players who target your target.

xiii) hiplop
Requested Flavour
- The man who would walk 500 miles and would walk 500 more, just the man who walks 1000 miles to wake up at your door
Role
- Mafia Ascetic 1-Shot Vanillize Infector
Once during the night you may target a player to make that player vanilla the following day. Anyone who they targetted that night will be infected and become vanilla the day cycle after the following night.
You also cannot be targeted by any non-killing actions.

Night Actions/Lynches go here:
D1 - Hammer on Equinox was achieved at deadline, but failed because she was unlynchable.
D2 - RadiantCowbells was lynched.
D3 - Aristophanes was lynched.
D4 - Katsuki was lynched.
D5 - No one was lynched
D6 - Summer was lynched

N1
Summer gives card to chamber, asks him for claim/reads, chamber writes back "no thanks".
RC tri-visits vonflare, chamber and Katsuki.
Chevre kills Aristophanes (fails because of commute/roleblock)
Chamber cops Bins
Vonflare hacks chamber, gets results of Empire, Summer, RC and Bins
Katsuki tracks vonflare to chamber
Bins roleblocks Chevre, Aristophanes and Equinox.
Bulge kills Chevre (fails because of bulletproof)
BPC rolestops Bulge.

N2
Summer gives card to hiplop, who claims that he is a jailkeeper.
Chevre no kills.
Chamber weakens Katsuki.
hiplop vanillize infects vonflare (fails because roleblock)
Bins roleblocks vonflare and hiplop.
Bulge kills Chevre, becomes jailkeeper.
BPC rolestops vonflare.
Empire uses arsonist ability (no one is affected).

N3
Summer gives card to Katsuki (fails because of roleblock)
Bulge jails chamber and kills vonflare.
BPC rolestops Bins.
Bins roleblocks BPC, Summer and hiplop.

N4
Summer gives card to Bins (fails because of roleblock)
BPC rolestops Bulge.
Bulge jails Bins and kills chamber.
Bins roleblocks Summer and BPC.

N5
Summer gives card to Bins (fails because mod is dumb but then is rectified and nearly guilties hiplop)
BPC rolestops Bulge.
Bulge jails Summer and kills Bins (both fail because of roleblock)
Bins roleblocks Bulge and BPC.
Last edited by Cheetory6 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Biggest issues with the setup was that there were too many things that could stop kills/the triple roleblocker was broken.
Scum had too much stuff that could mess with roles.
Randomizing stuff is bad.
And running a large upick game with crazy shit in it by yourself is probably a bad call.
Woops!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

My flavour was "The Cassini Spacecraft currently orbiting Saturn" or something to that effect btw.
- Jingle

Return to “General Discussion”