Rising anti-semitism and bomb threats . . . wait never mind

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Rising anti-semitism and bomb threats . . . wait never mind

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by James3 »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/23 ... reats.html

Remember how it was so unacceptable when Trump was suggesting that this was a false flag? Well lo and behold, it was.

The Defamation League is still claiming that it was "anti-semitism", being that they're unrepentant liars and all.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Fuxk off.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 0, James3 wrote:Remember how it was so unacceptable when Trump was suggesting that this was a false flag?
No? Can you supply a link where Trump suggested it was a false flag?
In post 0, James3 wrote:The Defamation League is still claiming that it was "anti-semitism", being that they're unrepentant liars and all.
It's still anti-semitism though. A person was targeting Jewish organizations because they were Jewish. That's anti-semitism. The fact that the person turned out to be Israeli-American is interesting and unexpected, but it doesn't change whether it's anti-semitic or not.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 2, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 0, James3 wrote:Remember how it was so unacceptable when Trump was suggesting that this was a false flag?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... flags.html

I suppose I should have checked sources before repeating the claim (since it apparently originated with known fake news organizations), but there you have it.
In post 0, James3 wrote:It's still anti-semitism though. A person was targeting Jewish organizations because they were Jewish. That's anti-semitism.
Burglars routinely target homes whose occupants aren't home. I suppose that must be "antinothomeism".
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 3, James3 wrote:
In post 2, Kublai Khan wrote:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... flags.html

I suppose I should have checked sources before repeating the claim (since it apparently originated with known fake news organizations), but there you have it.
"fake news" :roll:

Okay, so Trump mentioned that in the wake of the Jewish cemetery being vandalized (which obviously wasn't the same dude). Still, are you suggesting that Trump was knowledgeably leaking information about on on-going investigation?
In post 0, James3 wrote:It's still anti-semitism though. A person was targeting Jewish organizations because they were Jewish. That's anti-semitism.
Burglars routinely target homes whose occupants aren't home. I suppose that must be "antinothomeism".[/quote]
Yeah. Words are hard. Make your brain hurt. Down with epistemology!

I remember a line from the movie Broken Arrow (starring John Travolta and Christian Slater). Where Kurtwood Smith explains the title of the movie. A "broken arrow" is the term for when we lose a nuclear weapon. The other character give a responding laugh-line "I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it."

Anti-semitism is a term because it happened a lot throughout history. With a pretty high body count. I know you're a white supremacist and therefore have a small brain that can't understand stuff like empathy or logic, so I'm not expecting you to have a breakthrough moment where you realize that you're an asshole. But consider this yet another independent declaration that your views are unwelcome here.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 4, Kublai Khan wrote:Anti-semitism is a term because it happened a lot throughout history.
Of course. Any criticism, or failure to sufficiently praise, the Jews, is considered anti-semitic according to common usage. It's doubtful that any goy could attain a sufficient level of purity to completely avoid it.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 5, James3 wrote:
In post 4, Kublai Khan wrote:Anti-semitism is a term because it happened a lot throughout history.
Of course. Any criticism, or failure to sufficiently praise, the Jews, is considered anti-semitic according to common usage. It's doubtful that any goy could attain a sufficient level of purity to completely avoid it.
Have you ever stopped to look at yourself in the mirror and wonder what sort of goals you aim to achieve
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:17 am

Post by chamber »

In post 4, Kublai Khan wrote:I remember a line from the movie Broken Arrow (starring John Travolta and Christian Slater). Where Kurtwood Smith explains the title of the movie. A "broken arrow" is the term for when we lose a nuclear weapon. The other character give a responding laugh-line "I don't know what's scarier, losing nuclear weapons, or that it happens so often there's actually a term for it."
This is the only thing I remember from this movie.
Taking a break from the site.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:53 am

Post by shaft.ed »

i didnt even remember that part
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:48 am

Post by James3 »

In post 6, Accountant wrote:
In post 5, James3 wrote:
Have you ever stopped to look at yourself in the mirror and wonder what sort of goals you aim to achieve
What specifically do you mean?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by MattP »

:?:
SlappyKrust

Return to “General Discussion”