UK Pol - #independenceday

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:17 am

Post by Max »

Serious question ABR: what is your solution to the increasing number of mass shootings in the US?

Like these attacks they are American citizens being made violent on American soil, predominantly christians. The difference is there are a lot more of them and as a group they are more lethal. What do you do? What's the policy solution?
Last edited by Max on Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Nexus »

ban all muslims
Trans rights are human rights.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Nexus »

This is the sort of person who is not welcome in Britain.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 117, Nexus wrote:Don't give in to hate.
No people just like to hate christians, conservatives, republicans, brexiters, gun owners, and me who am not even any of those things, as demonstrated by the marches, protests, media, social media, every late night show, and on and on. The people who talk about not hating are on par with or worse than identity politics pushers like the alt-right. Remember when that British kid tried to steal a gun from a cop to kill Trump at a rally?

Half my family is born in the middle east, I fully realize that there are good and bad people everywhere. Don't lecture me about not hating when I have never been hated as much as in the past two years by people repeating the same things as you after every attack. Charlie Hebdo was hated by people for insulting a prophet from a religion they didn't even believe because multiculturalism > free speech. I am a product of multiculturalism, obviously I don't hate it, but there are inalienable rights like free speech that are even deeper than where I'm from.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 am

Post by Nexus »

I haven't said I hate Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, Brexiteers or You.

I hate people who use terrorist attacks to further their hateful rhetoric.

You came into this thread posting an inflammatory image. If I misconstrued your intention, then I apologise, but genuinely the way I saw it was a right-winger saying "LOOK AT HOW TERRIBLE ISIS ARE AND THEREFORE ALL MUSLIMS ARE"
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Nexus »

Like, my dad is a Brexiteer, hardline. My mum is a staunch Conservative. I have issues with both of them, and I don't tend to engage with their rhetoric because I find them uninformed and it basically is "urgh foreigners" and "i always voted Tory so..."

Similarly, they don't understand my view point. That's fine. However, if they then advocated the rounding up of all Muslims in England - then, then I'd have an issue. I challenged my dad on his Tory vote when he was whinging simultaneously about NHS waiting times. He agreed he should reconsider.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Nexus »

Free speech is fine, but say hateful things, expect hateful responses.

I respect people like Katie Hopkins' right to say what they want. I also think I have the right to say she is a disgusting human being for the things she says.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 119, Albert B. Rampage wrote:but you don't hate our common enemy
I think we define that common enemy differently is all
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 am

In post 129, Nexus wrote:I haven't said I hate Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, Brexiteers or You.

I hate people who use terrorist attacks to further their hateful rhetoric.

You came into this thread posting an inflammatory image. If I misconstrued your intention, then I apologise, but genuinely the way I saw it was a right-winger saying "LOOK AT HOW TERRIBLE ISIS ARE AND THEREFORE ALL MUSLIMS ARE"
Being muslim for the vast majority of people is because of where and to who they are born and not by choice. The problem is that half the people today are rushing to think muslims are the real victims after every attack instead of the actual dead and wounded. See how you came in and tried to white knight a post about ISIS because you took it to be an attack on all muslims? Let people defend themselves. Don't be overeager to white knight others, it's part of the problem.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 119, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You just love to hate anyone who disagrees with you.
You literally posted ISIS propaganda on this website.

what the fuck
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Nexus »

Alright m8. You posted ISIS propaganda in a thread containing people who live in a country and indeed who live near the city where an atrocity has taken place, and have got super mad at us for telling you to do one.

I'm done with you now. Carry on trying to re-educate us.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 am

In post 131, Nexus wrote:Free speech is fine, but say hateful things, expect hateful responses.

I respect people like Katie Hopkins' right to say what they want. I also think I have the right to say she is a disgusting human being for the things she says.
To me, you're the hateful one. It's a matter of perspective.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Nexus »

In post 136, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 131, Nexus wrote:Free speech is fine, but say hateful things, expect hateful responses.

To me, you're the hateful one. It's a matter of perspective.
Aight buddy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:41 am

If ISIS claims responsibility, its news. We can post about the news. Because god forbid we jump to conclusions before the media confirms anything. It could have been anything or anybody being responsible, so we have to wait, right?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/li ... responsive
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 138, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If ISIS claims responsibility, its news. We can post about the news.
Sure you can post about the news WITHOUT REPOSTING THEIR PROPAGANDA ON A PUBLIC GOOGLE-INDEXED SECTION OF THE WEBSITE YOU GODDAMN MUPPET
Kappa
Just Monika
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

In post 139, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 138, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If ISIS claims responsibility, its news. We can post about the news.
Sure you can post about the news WITHOUT REPOSTING THEIR PROPAGANDA ON A PUBLIC GOOGLE-INDEXED SECTION OF THE WEBSITE YOU GODDAMN MUPPET
Wtf im not linking to their website you lettuce. Think before you post.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Papa Zito »

apologies to the actual muppets, I enjoy your work
Kappa
Just Monika
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:48 am

My personal experience is that you are about as hateful as the alt righters, you will scream and shame and blame all day long but at least most of you won't kill anyone. ISIS is worse and is our common enemy and you need to accept they are the enemy. Because I don't see enough denouncing of ISIS and terrorists here.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Papa Zito »

is this real life
Kappa
Just Monika
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Did you think we may or may not suppport ISIS?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 am

Post by shaft.ed »

it's true
we all love ISIS
I'm so ashamed
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 am

I think you spend 100% of your time complaining about Trump and Brexit and 0% denouncing ISIS.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 am

Post by AniX »

ABR: What exact solution would you have proposed that would have stopped a British citizen?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:My personal experience is that you are about as hateful as the alt righters, you will scream and shame and blame all day long but at least most of you won't kill anyone. ISIS is worse and is our common enemy and you need to accept they are the enemy. Because I don't see enough denouncing of ISIS and terrorists here.
You literally just complained about empty rhetoric but a few posts ago. Nobody expressly denounces ISIS and terrorism because nobody needs to. Everyone save the terrorists and their actual legitimate supporters are already on the same page ISIS and terrorism are bad things. It doesn't need to be said. ISIS doesn't care about our lack of support. The government isn't going to go "Oh well nobody is condemning terrorism I guess it isn't a problem."

Whereas we openly defend innocent muslims from being grouped together with radical terrorism because it DOES need to be said. Not everyone agrees to that point. The government might very actually actually go "Oh well nobody is defending muslims guess we can safely discriminate." Muslims who are no doubt scared they could be attacked for no reason other than they share a common heritage with some assholes DO need to know they are supported and there are people willing to defend them.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:58 am

I think it needs to be said to remind us that we are on the same fucking side after the most divided two years I've ever seen.
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Nexus »

ISIS are fucking scum and are not representative of Islam. They need destroying. Tearing apart communities is not the way to do it.

Return to “General Discussion”