Live Streamed Big Brother Games!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Live Streamed Big Brother Games!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Blackberry »

Hey everyone!

I know we have a lot of Big brother fans here and have done our own BB Meetup in the past so I wanted to loop you of the amateur Big Brother games!

This weekend there's going to be a Big Brother game live streamed from Friday-Sunday. It's called Big Brother Victory House - they're on their 15th season!! I'll post links later when I get home and can find them!

Also related - I competed in a Big Brother Columbus a few months ago in case anyone wanted to check it out. They've released episodes online (they're really good imo). They're also live streaming their upcoming allstars season in a few months!

Link to Big Brother Columbus Season 4: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv ... aa9kgSoYDr

Link to Big Brother Victory House will be posted soon.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 am

Post by pickemgenius »

bb king fucko of bb :O
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Blackberry »

The game will be live streamed starting Friday morning at 10am ☺ (and will last until Sunday at 8pm). If you’re interested in watching the website is www.bigbrothervh.com and then click on Live Feeds at the top.

Also, please feel free to “Like” the Big Brother VH facebook page, so you can get updates regarding the game!

Return to “General Discussion”