Fantasy (American) Football League - need players

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Fantasy (American) Football League - need players

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Persivul »

I'm running a fantasy football league on another site (a computer gaming site, stuff like WOW, LOTRO, etc). We have 7 teams and probably won't get any more, so we could use 1, 3, or 5 teams. The other site is family oriented, so trash talk needs to be clean. No money involved, it's just for fun. It will be on Yahoo. If you haven't played before but want to try, this is a good way to get into it. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks! :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is there a reason you didn't sign up for any of the MS leagues? Consider me a tentative /in if you can get 4 others.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1, Nero Cain wrote:Is there a reason you didn't sign up for any of the MS leagues? Consider me a tentative /in if you can get 4 others.
Because I didn't see them. Where are they? I only go to Mafia and Discussion.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are in the mish mash section. They are full now but if you are here next year you can play.

I think this is a good reason they should be pinned though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “General Discussion”