Five Everyday Signs to Easily Identify a Trump Supporter

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Spongebob heavily disapproves of Not_Mafia
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by vonflare »

Not_mafia can go fuck spongebob
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 3, vonflare wrote:Once in a lifetime you'll come across a thread that truly captures the history and cultural distinctions of the modern world the way a person can subjectively perceive it through our guided field of perspective. I have to admit, I had my doubts when I first opened the thread. After all, Majiffy? Will this thread even be good? How ignorant was I to even have these thoughts. Little did I know I was about to indulge in what may have been the best 48 seconds of my life. The thread started out strong. The opening enticed the audience with a captivating enigma. I was so taken aback from the next-generation vocabulary that I almost didn't even realize the underlying symbolism in the paragraph. It wasn't until my twenty sixth reading of the thread where I finally got my bearings together and was able to focus on the gripping and labyrinthine stratagem. The underlying analogy for 19th century distopianism and the evangelical deviation of typical orthodoxy was enlightening to say the least. Just when I thought the thread could not get any better, the increasing conflict before the climax began. I could not believe the complexity of the story as the main protagonist, Majiffy, struggled with the everyday endeavors for a quintessential shitposter such as the consistent uphill altercation of the fight against opression and the fiscal synergy of opposing interplanetary dynamisms. There I was, gripping to my chair as the conflict of the thread began. I was so enticed by the thread that I felt as if I was both practically and relatively a part of the thread. This is a special kind of high that not even the strongest of drugs can give you. Was I part of the thread? Am I inside the thread right now? This thread will leave you questioning existential nihilism and the objective skepticism of our perceived valuation of anthropological existence. At this point in the thread, I was fully intoxicated by the avant-garde lexical style. That's when the plot finally aggrandized and I was completely stupefied. You could have lived a thousand years of isolation trying to predict the plot twist and you would never even scratch the surface of what actually transpires in the thread. I was so bewildered that I actually had to pause my reading so that my existential crisis didn't dive too deep inside of myself. Even pausing the read was surreal. It's almost as if life paused with the thread. I felt as though I had actually become a tangent quantum. The effects are still wearing off and I haven't been able to read a thread in several minutes. I spent the following few minutes afraid of what outside of my house actually looks like. Every single day and night I live in misery because I became fully aware that happiness is never achievable. I realized that human life has absolutely no meaning and that no matter what I ever do, it is of complete unimportance and in years from now, no recollection of my existence will prevail, meaning that if I died years ago, died now, or die sometime in the future it will not matter whatsoever to anyone. But, then again, the fact that I'm living doesn't matter either so I might as well stick around for awhile, living in complete isolation, condemned to a life of traumatic memories and a completely corrupted sub-conscience. This thread literally ruined my life. 10/10
1) Why is jiffy superior to ur thoughts? You are selling yourself too short.
2)How are 1800s distopyian novels relevant to Mr. Joffy's post? And citation for evangelical reference?
3) Why is ur post not the climax? work toward it being such...
4( appreciate u being engaged in the thread
5) Why not throw yourself into despair? Does not the abiss give one an oppertunity to learn? -> existentialism phrasing, think beyond good and evil, dat Nietzsche quote
6) what is happiness? Define what you can't achieve, and maybe we all can't.
7) u r a tangent, not a bad thing though

and the suicide bullshit. Man, put it this way, if life has no meaning, and you can give it meaning, and you are, presumably acting now (not making a choice is a choice, remember the deer Sartre), then you are creating, by the very act of existing, meaning. Thus, don't be too hard on yourself. Live your life and come what may. Don't be afraid to say "yea" to a beer with a friend. Think about what you want to be in five years, think about what you could to actualizes that future. That small steps not bigs ones [along that path].
after a wank.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:13 am

Post by vonflare »

Yes
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Psyche »

geez cd is weird
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

He was prolly drunkposting.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Fenraiser
Fenraiser
Goon
Fenraiser
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Fenraiser »

It's not that pineapples on pizza are bad.

It's that Pizza
on
pineapples is blasphemy.

Return to “General Discussion”