Green Shirt Thursdays

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

What size (if any) GST shirt would you buy?

Small
7%
Medium
22%
Large
21%
X-Large
15%
XX-Large
8%
Not interested (Joke Option)
27%

Total votes: 97

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:unclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoi
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:unclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoi
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I have brought sexy MikeBurnFire to this thread.
Hooray for Green shirt Thursday!
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:26 am

Post by shaft.ed »

JDodge wrote:WHO WILL JOIN ME IN THE GREAT GREEN SHIRT THURSDAYS COUNTER-EFFORT?

OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSIVE REGIME

REMOVE THE SHACKLES OF THE CORRUPT EMPIRE OF THE WORST
PRIMARY COLOUR

REMEMBER

THINK RIGHT
THINK BRIGHT
THINK
NOT GREEN
Green's not a primary color.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:31 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:
JDodge wrote:WHO WILL JOIN ME IN THE GREAT GREEN SHIRT THURSDAYS COUNTER-EFFORT?

OVERTHROW THE OPPRESSIVE REGIME

REMOVE THE SHACKLES OF THE CORRUPT EMPIRE OF THE WORST
PRIMARY COLOUR

REMEMBER

THINK RIGHT
THINK BRIGHT
THINK
NOT GREEN
Green's not a primary color.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_colours

Yellow as a primary predates modern scientific colour theory.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:36 am

Post by shaft.ed »

wikipedia wrote: Any choice of primary colors is essentially arbitrary
I arbitrarily chose green not to be a primary color.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:28 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:
I arbitrarily choose your head to explode in a fiery blast made of napalm that forms into the shape of puppies as it falls to the ground

MY WILL BE DONE
stream

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Red and Blue make Purple
Red and Yellow make Orange
Blue and Yellow make Green

Purple and Yellow or Blue and Purple don't make Red
Orange and Blue or Red and Orange don't make Yellow
Green and Red or Yellow and Green don't make Blue
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

Is St. Patrick's day a thursday this year by any chance?

I don't have a calendar handy.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Flameaxe »

PokerFace wrote:Is St. Patrick's day a thursday this year by any chance?

I don't have a calendar handy.
I think it's a monday. I work at an Irish pub, I should know these things!
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Post by Glork »

*bumpity*

Get your Green Shirts ready!! :D
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Post pics this time, too.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Post by Glork »

Will do... I just took some of myself in my GST shirt using my cell phone, but AT&T is ass and the message has not been sent to my email address yet. I'll probably post tomorrow morning before leaving for work (if I have time).
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:46 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Reading through, thought I'd answer this.
Adele wrote:It's so funny how I ask a question and four separate guys answer it, even though it's been answered in the posts above.

What's the word for that?
Manfact: When a group of guys tries to outdo each other in pseudofacts to prove that they're into a subject they have no true expertise in. Usually contain the word 'probably'.

Example:
Guy 1: Wow, now that was a close Superbowl
Guy 2: Yeah, there hasn't been one like that for a long time.
Guy 1: Probably twenty years or so. I think I remember one in '87.
Guy 2: Yeah, I remember that. Close game.

In above case, for example's sake, niether person has ever seen a Superbowl before.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:52 am

Post by Glork »

Mmm, shitty camera phone quality:

Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis
Dammit, Nemesis

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:33 am

Post by Nemesis »

JDodge wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
I arbitrarily choose your head to explode in a fiery blast made of napalm that forms into the shape of puppies as it falls to the ground

MY WILL BE DONE
You wrote this, didn't you?
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=414662#414662]Damnit, Nemesis.[/url]
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:50 am

Post by JDodge »

no

FIGHT THE POWER

DOWN WITH THE REGIME
stream

shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 am

Post by shaft.ed »

You got me. I'm wearing a green shirt. But it's only becuase it was at the top of the pile.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by Glork »

I would just like to state that the first 22 hours of my Thursday have been absolutely
wonderful

How 'bout the rest of you? :D
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by klebian »

I was planning on wearing one, then I remembered that I needed to dress nice because I was playing in a quintet at an 'event' in school today, so I couldn't wear green =(
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Glork »

klebian wrote:I was planning on wearing one, then I remembered that I needed to dress nice because I was playing in a quintet at an 'event' in school today, so I couldn't wear green =(
It can be done!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Glork »

Quick update: My friend brought the remaining Green Shirts this past weekend. Apparently out of the 72 we had printed, there are only THREE (one Large, two X-Large) left... so I will definitely have to get more printed.

I can definitely give away shirts to the few to whom I had promised (aka, Shea, Ether, and I'm sure there were one or two more people I can't think of right now), but I may have to charge a small fee (like $8) for the others. Also, since the original batch got printed some 3.5 years ago in Missouri, I don't know if I'll be able to find a place that can replicate them exactly... I may end up having to modify the design somewhat.

I'll try to get this figured out in the next month or so, but work is going to have me bogged down for some time. I'll keep people updated. In the meantime, people can post here (and/or I can probably edit in a poll) if there's interest in getting GST shirts.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

<3
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Glork »

*bump* for those souls who are already reaching Thursdayhood. Also, don't forget to vote in the poll!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I'm fat. XX for me. How do I buy one?
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.

Return to “General Discussion”