I was 39

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

I was 39

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Ectomancer »

When I joined this site, I was 39 years old. In a way it stands as an archive of my methods of thinking through my early 40's. Now I have joined a Newbie game is an IC and will see, conscious that I am doing it and yet trying not to influence it, see if I can't create a new archive of my early 50's.
I look forward to seeing you in the town square. :cop:
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:02 am

Post by TPFKAP »

Hello ecto! Very cool :)
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 am

Post by KittyMo »

I was very surprised to see your name as a most recent poster on the front page earlier today. I remember you from having read Oldy Mafia, I think. What reminded you MS existed?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

Recognizing scummy arguments from people and remembering where I learned how to smell them out. As I told my daughter:

"I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one."
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)

Return to “General Discussion”