product reviews

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

product reviews

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Psyche »

If you spend money on something and have an opinion about it, post it here so others can benefit from your experience.

For example, I bought the Apple Airpods back in October or so, planning to return them after giving them a trial run as they seemed overly expensive for what I was buying.
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed its ergonomic design and ease of connectivity and amazingly strong battery performance compared to other bluetooth devices; I really think the airpods perfect a lot of what's bad about bluetooth headphones. The airpods' sound quality isn't on par with conventional headphones, which is to be expected, but they're so comfortable you'll often forget that you're wearing them even as music is blaring into your ears. However, I found that the Airpods stopped working after about 6-8 months, disconnecting periodically, and have seen other people I know also report issues after several months of use. For something so expensive, I expected the Airpods to work well for a really long time. I have another pair of bluetooth headphones that's been in great condition for nearly 4 years now. For this reason, I would recommend getting an Apple Care plan or whatever it's called for them if you ever buy them, as that'll increase the likelihood that you'll get your money's worth.
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Majiffy »

As much as I think Monster XLR cables are overpriced as fuck I will say their 1/8" stereo aux cables last a surprisingly long time. You can find them pretty cheap on Amazon.

Also Sony portable music players in any price range have always served me well both in terms of audio quality and longevity.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh and if you need headphones it's Sennheiser or bust.

Although I did buy a pair of Focals I'm looking to try out soon.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “General Discussion”