Gravity - a philosophical meditation

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

Would you have closed 'Mafia on a Plane' (no IP correlation with banned-7-years-prior name-alike)?

Would've closed and banned
33%
Would've banned, leaving it open for Facet to host; who was doing just fine
No votes
Wouldn't have banned the original poster, but would've closed the game thread
No votes
Wouldn't have interfered as a mod, would've perhaps /in-ed or co-hosted instead
33%
Would've closed and banned, but after a change of heart would've reopened the thread
No votes
Would've closed and banned, but after a change of heart would've reopened the thread and also would've provided assistance, among others, with mod-prerogative formatting features
33%

Total votes: 3

Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Allomancer »

In post 24, Annadog40 wrote:agienst
I'm going to immortalize this so that you can't edit it away.
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by vonflare »

Annadog40's typos are intentional for comedic effect
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Invisibility »

gravyatyutatityv
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by rb »

In post 25, Allomancer wrote:
In post 24, Annadog40 wrote:agienst
wow you got her imo
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Invisibility »

gotta admit rb, imo’s losing its humor
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by rb »

wow the more people get annoyed by it the more i find it hilarious imo
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Clemency »

this entire thread is a part 6 jojo's reference
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Clemency »

"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:07 am

Post by vonflare »

what a beautiful duwang
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:35 am

Post by talah »

Oh I thought we were freestorming physics ideas on gravity.
I sometimes wonder if gravity is a mis-translation of universal expansion and if in fact near particles and atomic bonds expanding at a different rate than empty space explains what we perceive as gravity.

Or to look at it another more simplified way, the surface of the earth could be expanding faster than objects which are smaller than it
Or as an converse idea, particle bonds could be collapsing at a very rapidly accelerating rate

And to mix things up pretty horribly, what would be the effect of time as we perceive it being backward? That feeling of being pushed outward while still having your feet on the ground, precariously.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:11 am

Post by rb »

time doesn't exist imo
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:19 am

Post by talah »

well it exists in the sense that we understand that whatever is happening at a moment would be frozen and eternal without time
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:20 am

Post by talah »

imo
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:30 am

Post by talah »

Also I have Inception on DVD and was about to just trounce your (very strong and convincing) "time doesn't exist" argument.

But then having a little think, would gravity be affected by time? When Justin Beiber drives that van off the bridge, if time was slowed, would gravity actually respect that slowing of time?
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Invisibility »

it would fight time but it would fail because time is powarful
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:41 am

Post by talah »

TIME >>> -- vs. -- <<< GRAVITY

FIGHT
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Creature »

Quantum Break anyone?
Sigh
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 40, talah wrote:TIME >>> -- vs. -- <<< GRAVITY

FIGHT
Gravity wins, time is relative to gravitational force
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 34, talah wrote:Oh I thought we were freestorming physics ideas on gravity.
I sometimes wonder if gravity is a mis-translation of universal expansion and if in fact near particles and atomic bonds expanding at a different rate than empty space explains what we perceive as gravity.

Or to look at it another more simplified way, the surface of the earth could be expanding faster than objects which are smaller than it
Or as an converse idea, particle bonds could be collapsing at a very rapidly accelerating rate
I can deal with a deterministic reality

This is much harder to accept

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Then again I've been expanding since my early 20s and time seems to go slower now sooo

||
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by talah »

Yeah this might be like the time I emailed a physicist lecturer with my idea that a perpetual motion machine could be made via a newton's cradle style hanger with a series of ratchets and the vertically-attached weights winding about the top bar, with each dropping at freefall to capture energy, while the remaining weights used *some* of that energy to slowly ratchet themselves up until the next took its turn to drop at freefall.

Of course the fatal mistake there was... obvious in hindsight.
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by talah »

so the freefall dropping weight, although it gains a lot more energy via e(k)=1/2mv2 - also moves a lot further and therefore nothing is gained by dropping something fast vs winding it up slow.

i guess i learned about e(gp) in physics class but didn't understand exactly what it meant in practical terms - after that I guess I do.

:D

k-kinetic
gp-gravitational potential
Definition
Definition
Townie
Definition
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Definition »

Alright, I believe we were at #13. The other forum didn't keep up in terms of number of posts, only in wordcount.
#13: wrote:I would like to know more about what your talking about, please elaborate. One interesting concept about gravity is that it still existed before someone came along and proved how and why it was working; Therefore the same thing could be said about God: just because no one proved its existence, does not mean its not really out there. Nor that he is.
If you have made an ascertainment over your empirical and personal experiences that God does not in fact exist, then your belief is valid. As for myself, I can tell you that in my experience, I used to be a very mathematical and scientifically oriented person, and did not believe in God, reincarnation, the afterlife, the soul. I had an experience that for me proved empirically that the soul leaves the body to go somewhere, and over the course of the years, it gradually changed my prospective about life; But in no way have I ever tried to convince someone else, because simply they did not experience what I did, and therefore have their own belief system. Note that I still used the term believe, because the evidence for me is still inconclusive, but it logically makes much more sense from my experiences. Questions that science could not answer got an answer, a logical one, a practical one. I would take distance from organised religions, because they are organised by humans, some of whom do not believe in anything at all.
#14: wrote:A trialed-by-fire result of an otherworldly prophet's selfless dedication to find and map out the optimal subject of congregation and organisation for a religion could go entirely unnoticed, as shifting value constellations are engaged in tumultuous fights for relevance. The appeal of being enlightened by the wisdom can be lost, the lessons on how to manifest where and how one is needed misunderstood, enthusiasm to be involved fleeting. While philosophical aspirations can be compromised or deprioritized in time and space, the funny thing about gravity is that somewhere, for some time, someone took the form of the entity most worthy of being deitized, by being the best they could be, and it brought about a facet of the divine dimension's unadulterated imprint on life, for all to benefit from.
#15: wrote:It is perhaps at this juncture that the question "What does it mean?" begins to be heard, and that problems of exegesis prevail over problems of use and efficacy. The emperor, the god--what did he mean? In place of segments of the chain that are always detachable, a detached partial piece of poop on which the whole chain depends; in place of a polyvocal graphism flush with the real, a biunivocalization forming the transcendent dimension that gives rise to a linearity; in place of nonsignifying signs that compose the networks of a territorial chain, a despotic signifier from which all the piss uniformly flows in a deterritorialized flow of writing. Men have even been seen drinking this flow!
It gets a bit ambiguous @ #16, because there are functional anchor-tags and non-functional ones. The entire message without the functional ones (all visible):
#16: wrote:
On January 27 2019 05:33 Puosu wrote: wrote:
On January 26 2019 11:55 AllHailHydraGod wrote: wrote:

Different words can inspire different ideas in people. No two people have the exact same inspiration from one word, and this is the purpose of this exercise:
use the words below as inspiration and write whatever you feel like - be it prose or poetry. What do they put in mind? What ideas come to you? You don't have to include the words, write as it suits you.

exegesis

polyvocal

graphism

biunivocalization

deterritorialized

Craft something out of your own ideas sparked by these words!​

It is perhaps at this jun[®anchor]c[/®anchor]k
ture
that the question "What does it mean?" begins to be heard, and that problems of exegesis prevail over problems of use and efficacy. The Emperor[®anchor]anthropomorphism-ready constellation of divine principles[/®anchor], the god--what did they mean? In place of segments of the chain[®anchor]reel of max awesomeness[/®anchor] that are always detachable[®anchor]our-world-sterile[/®anchor], a detached[®anchor]cross-reference-ready[/®anchor] partial piece of poop[®anchor]anchor[/®anchor] on which the whole chain[®anchor]reel[/®anchor] depends; in place of a polyvocal graphism flush with the chain[®anchor]reel, outlying the territory where the divine and mundane dimensions overlap[/®anchor], a biunivocalization forming the transcendent properties that give rise to the balanced linearity of love; from which all the piss[®anchor]shine[/®anchor] uniformly flows in this deterritorialized flow of writing. Men[®anchor]The most skillful and intelligent adventurers[/®anchor] have even been seen drinking[®anchor]resonating with[/®anchor] this flow!
Good job.

Yes, many men have drank piss. Word around the campfire —before someone put it out by pissing on it— was if you inflate your post count with piss posts, eventually breaching the threshold of post searchability, and still post piss it's a dead giveaway. Supposedly every pisspost on TL can be traced back to the pissy pussy posse Puosu is clearly a high-ranking member of. 'Tis also rumored that every associated member's accounts is operated by the same individual, who also loves to shitpost, recently got made a mod, and is out to close everything that isn't a shitthread and ban everyone who isn't shitposting, now; since what clearly would've turned out to be the best forum mafia game of the decade fell victim to the loss of his/her monumental-fuckup virginity, he/she will most likely consider many a lower-profile targets.

Ok, let's try unequivocal, hatred and melancholy

"Wretched life!" Puosu exclaimed, interrupting a long-lasting silence; which felt, for a long time, uninterruptible. Day had turned into night. A natural process, repeated countless times throughout his life - however, Puosu had witnessed it for the first time while in a patient state of concentration. It's what he set out to do; his undertaking for the evening: to sit in his wooden sofa with leather cushioning, on the front porch of the farmhouse which he and his estranged sister, Fecalfeast had inherited from their grandmother, a couple of months ago. Sit and watch the light fade. Neighborhood dogs started barking as a retort.
"Unequivocally wretched", he protested back. What Puosu didn't articulate right then, in part because there was no (spoiler=Thesaurus).. or rather the language, referring primarily to nonsensical wordings, that gave the word 'thesaurus' an unwarranted, bad reputation(/spoiler)-speaking audience to hear it, was that he felt a high note of joy, originating from a long overdue rediscovery of how it felt like to follow through with a planned course of action. Precise and uncompromising. Planning and execution.
"Life..," he went on to say instead, gradually increasing volume.. shouting: "is a SNOWBALL!" He was never any good at pulling himself together emotionally. "Ughuh, uhhh." A tear slid down his cheek. He rubbed it dry, then got up and made his way towards the fireplace. 'It's going to get cold," he anticipated judging by the lack of clouds; nothing to keep the warmth from dissipating.
That night, he had a dream, of having supper in the candle-lit kitchen. His sister was sitting beside him. As Fecalfeast was eagerly writing something down on a piece of paper, Puosu was trying to eat soup, using a knife for a spoon. He got frustrated and ripped the paper from under her elbow, upon which Fecalfeast grabbed his knife and impaled his eye socket.
Shivering he awoke, sweat-soaked and disoriented. He put his loafers on, slid in the damper to entrap the warm air in the fireplace, changed his undergarments and, wearing a robe, went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. On the table lay the paper the pieces of which were held together with transparent tape. He took it in his hands and started to read out loud:
"An innocent child, you are playing around in the snow, feeling nothing but joy. God hands you a snowball, and the angels urge you to drop and roll it. Before long, you have built your first snowman, and you summon the angels to have a look. Horrified they
Spoiler: scream
In post 12, Allomancer wrote:
wait where is the other forum? reddit?
In post 13, Creature wrote:
Google is your friend

Use it well
In post 14, Allomancer wrote:
wait what? so are you allhailhydragod or facet @Definition?
In post 15, Invisibility wrote:
this is what i found when searching https://quizlet.com/125565113/midterm-d ... ash-cards/
tbf i use bing
In post 16, Majiffy wrote:
God is a dated philosophical placeholder for metaphysical universalism ala Descartes

Fuck universalism
post 17, Invisibility wrote:
definition how should i appreciate gravity?
like should i view it as the thing that allows me to exist?
In post 18, Charles510 wrote:
Gravity is a curve in spacetime caused by the presence of mass and energy according to Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.
post 19, Psyche wrote:
this thread is really vintage
and flee. What has happened, you don't know. Shocked you witness God's amiable face turning furious... the hatred in his eyes."
At this point a mended tear traverses the paper. Reading on, Puosu learned that "The sky rips open and time escapes through a celestial event horizon, leaving nothing but a loop of the horrifying
Spoiler: screams
In post 21, Invisibility wrote:
i read my name
In post 22, Invisibility wrote:
but it wasnt me now i am cryinf
In post 23, Allomancer wrote:
In post 20, Definition wrote:
Facet is a welcoming hydra. AHHG is a hydra with mod privileges - the password is nearly impossible to deduce without insider knowledge. They are vestiges of forum mafia games played inconspicuously, in-tandem with the ongoing discussions of the time, in regular forum threads, sometimes in the mafia subforum too (mafiaception). Semi-persistent, communist-account constellations enabled interesting mechanics, immersion and consequences - lynched, shot or stabbed players would get locked down, or they were excluded from access updates to scum's mod-privileged hydra (for kills), and the loser folk and modkilled got their personal accounts marked for lockdown or a permaban (which was fun because they had to behave accordingly to warrant it first, as their performance got rated by the winners anticipating a flamboyant spectacle)
Wait what? can you explain this more?
In post 24, Annadog40 wrote:
Gravity is working agienst us
agienst
In post 26, vonflare wrote:
Annadog40's typos are intentional for comedic effect
In post 27, Invisibility wrote:
gravyatyutatityv
In post 28, rb wrote:
agienst
wow you got her imo
In post 29, Invisibility wrote:
gotta admit rb, imo’s losing its humor
In post 30, rb wrote:
wow the more people get annoyed by it the more i find it hilarious imo
of the infant angels, piercing your heart like icicle daggers, looping on and on for what you intuitively know is infinity times infinity. Enter the devil. He makes you an offer you can't refuse. Consequently it gets hotter and hotter and hotter, but everything except for the snowman is lit infernal. You die in agony."
His voice fades.. "But your soul.. You, Puosu. Look at you"'now.'
He pours piss into a glass, drinks up, goes back to bed and sleeps like a baby for ever after.
'You are the pissy snowman'

Get it? Because your icon's an archon? Yeet

Nevertheless,
as with many things that wound up being good despite
, I now feel inspired to follow this model and open an inter-dimensional portal to the osu! forum, creating and linking two threads —the other in the Broodwar section of TL— with the same name, which I'll create with the purpose of generating hype for a new fad: playing osu! on progamer FPVOD mouseclick beatmaps + official commentary.

immersion overwhelming

Cheat enabled!
Coming soon.

FADE TO BLACK

Landing / A cluster of excerpts meant to depict a fraction of the effort that has gone into setting up Mafia on a Plane:
... [Necessity to unveil (word count way above even RB standards of 'Dear God')-level material pending] ...
As for the clean version, see for yourself. Squeaky. So the anchors function as a mobile speakeasy tent, basically.
#16: wrote:I suspect some form illness is at play here.
Some assholes just don't know how to use it. What even is form illness, if not a bucketdiagnosiception.

As Puosu eloquently put it, 'at this juncture' it befits me to include a couple of PMs, a link to a highly relevant closed thread & an updated version of a post made hastily in the aftermath of its closing, undoubtedly having expected the 'Facet' access node's imminent shutdown as well, upon noticing the fate suffered by the original poster of the mafia game thread.
To: Fecalfeast [ Profile ] Subject: Re: let me host the game Date: 11/17/19 22:49 wrote:Is that a fact.. either way I'm trying to talk to you in your capacity as a mafia player. Hosting and playing in flavorless games sucks and you got called out on it. So what? A demonstration of strength would be to own up to it, and let me host the game, or let's host it together.. If you had suspected me of being the owner of a previously banned account, I take it this account would've been banned by now.

Original Message From Fecalfeast:
permanently banned users aren't allowed to come back on new accounts on TL sorry

Hide nested quote -
Original Message From Facet:
Why did you close the game thread?
Another PM, sent shortly before posting ambiguous #16. This time to a mafia player who has posted prior to and after the aftermath post, the corrected version of which I'll append after the link to the closed game thread:
To: Alakaslam [ Profile | Report ] Subject: Damage Control Date: 12/2/19 06:02 wrote: The coprophagy-nominated has disgraced heirself in the eyes of the ▽ —you might've pieced together, are— the only ones that ®§y matter.

It shall be spoken, mayhap affixed to the constitution of New Liquidia, so: "when a fellow forumite is in danger of losing his/her face by will of the anthropomorphism-ready constellation of divine principles, it is the
op[/s] [℗]portunity, .. nay, duty of bystanders, friends to rise to the initiative and bail out those who fail to unshun & make amends for shunning its enlightenment dogma."

Thy mission's pseudo-dichotomous, primary directive:
  • set in motion our contingency protocols and quasi-taxi them along the runway of preparations for hiser redemption, in their stead, as they continue to shortchange on hiser commitment to awesomeness.
  • succeed to not only make it appear as though the powers invested in heirm oughtn't have been invested in someone else —hallowed caliber to heirs and thine 0ort cloud of respect in canon liquidlegend anchoreth.

Edit in, ..append, that is, the warning, as thy first order of business, if ye are able, to signal your cooperation. It might already be too late, so maketh haste. Godspeed. The young zealot of the Hider caste mustn't be kept waiting, for heirs assignment is to host the Landing, 'Mafia on a Plane —take 2,' with thou; unidle heirm!

Extra-incentive PS: Had I not thought of ye, I wouldn't have forced myself to anchor out the putrid gist of this ..and by this I mean https://tl.net/blogs/541001-gravity-a-p ... itation#16
Note that there's no instant way to unveil the anchored content in a PM one has sent, as opposed to those one receives, so the above was sent to the sender, as well. Ladies and gentlemen, the game thread.

And now .. I'm going to edit in a poll in the OP, to see if you would've closed the game thread. Some backstory no the original poster: There was an account named FourFace, which got banned because the user alleged that two mafia-playing accounts, one named marvellosity and one EchelonTee might be owned by the same person, and used in a way that qualified as cheating, coining the #MarvelousET.. also saying that, if it's true, that would be 'gay'. Well actually, during the advanced stage of a game that marvellosity wasn't officially playing in, with EchelonTee alive (and unpleasant according to-), FourFace made a case against ET, with the conclusion that his play was 'gay'. So ET retorted in away that one might call killing two birds with one stone, starting to spew insults at FourFace, which, if the aforementioned case is to be believed, wasn't a start but a continuation of said behavior, thus culminating in belittling his value as a funny player relative to Blazinghand, another player, who happens to also validate the hosts' judgement with regard to repercussions for bad behavior / passes final judgement over the blacklist —which FourFace dismissed as brown-nosing.

At this juncture
, marvellosity, who 'came out', attesting to being a homosexual male early —and never bothered to not be flamboyant about it thereafter— in his mafia-playing career, the debut of which saw him teamed up with FourFace, winning the game for town... so anyway, he comes barging into the game thread to call FourFace gay and a dickhead (note that TLMafia games are fast-paced, and 50 pages on a 48h cycle day 1 was never uncommon).

Seven and a half years later, 4face, an account the creation date of which precedes FourFace's, is seen making an inaugural post, the game thread OP and #1 being the second and third... Meh the correction will have to wait, I'm tired. Something about the quasi-zero-G interval being 0.42 seconds not 4.2, lol.. that would be wtf for an airplane stall.. unless.. hmm.. time perception is a funny thing. The form, however, indeed might need curing, and typos and such.. unless .. it was the equivalent of interstellar Matthew McConaughey chronomorsecoding knowledge about what it's like past the event horizon... But nah. I also don't think FourFace knew that the unofficial slogan of TLMafia, 'We handle our moderation internally; we have an understanding with mods that they'll leave us alone,' was complete bullshit, to the point where when the player base is brittle and no games get hosted for two months, someone still finds it in them to report a banned-account-name-alike, aspiring game-host, or, the one mod who regularly frequents the subforum takes solo initiative, and burns down a cool-looking game to the ground, nor did they have any reason to believe in homosexuality, in the literal sense, without cloning, or the figurative sense of generally preferring to intimately lay with a person of the same gender as opposed to one of the opposite. :shrug:

Awoo
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Awoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Awoo »

Is this a spambot?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Psyche »

pls just let this happen
youtube playlist extracter | donbot | game scraper | vca | setupsim | strategist | llm

Return to “General Discussion”