Low Carb

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I don't know where you're getting these nuts from; I looked through every bag of nuts at the Safeway at there were all "10g per ounce." So unless you consider 5 nuts to be "a snack", I don't get where you're coming from with the nut suggestion.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:55 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 25, Sudo_Nym wrote:I don't know where you're getting these nuts from; I looked through every bag of nuts at the Safeway at there were all "10g per ounce." So unless you consider 5 nuts to be "a snack", I don't get where you're coming from with the nut suggestion.
remember that fiber doesn't count since its not a digestible carb
so you should subtract the fiber amount from the carb amount
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 26, shaft.ed wrote:
In post 25, Sudo_Nym wrote:I don't know where you're getting these nuts from; I looked through every bag of nuts at the Safeway at there were all "10g per ounce." So unless you consider 5 nuts to be "a snack", I don't get where you're coming from with the nut suggestion.
Wait, fiber doesn't count? That's weird. There's so many rules involved.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:37 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 27, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 26, shaft.ed wrote:
Wait, fiber doesn't count? That's weird. There's so many rules involved.
you can't digest fiber
you just poop it out
that's why its important to eat, its like running a broom through your poop shoot
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As is generally true in life, the butt doesn't count.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah they have to call it a carbohydrate because it's made out of carbon and water. But you can't actually digest it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “General Discussion”