Song Contest 137 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Vi »

I've submitted. I thought this contest was really rough tbh; my first tier this time lines up with my third and fourth tiers from the previous one.

At least there's a reasonable chance I won't be top snowflake this time? Maybe?

---

Posting this so I don't forget it:

9/9 - Do I feel like my life is unambiguously better after listening to this?
8/9 - Did I enjoy listening to this?
7/9 - Did I replay this immediately after it ended?
6/9 - Is this solid on its merits?
5/9 - Could I put this on in the background and not mind it?
4/9 - Did I have any impression about this?
3/9 - Was I distracted by all the things I didn't like about this?
2/9 - Do I feel like there is nothing I can enjoy in this?
1/9 - Would I refuse to play this again?
0/9 - Did I feel visceral revulsion from this?

not a strict ordering of considerations but p.good benchmarks
Last edited by Vi on Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

In post 21, Parama wrote:I've seen 3776 getting a lot of buzz but never checked it out
Guess I have an excuse to now
3776 super all over the place.

im not sure january is the best song overall but like idk it feels like the best place to start.

I dig april the most cause i love how cheesy it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv-V9tD8gdc

there is the full thing for whoever feels like listening to 75 min of eclectic pop music.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Parama »

Ecuador - I have absolutely no capacity to find anything about this remotely interesting. It's not unpleasant but that's the nicest thing I can say about it. (1/5)

Djibouti - To the non-metal fans listening to this and thinking "wow this is awful". You're right, actually. There's one cool quieter bit in the middle but most of this is just straight-up the worst djent has to offer. The funny thing is there -are- some solid songs on this record, from the one spin I could be bothered to give it, this isn't one of them though. (0/5)

Netherlands - Eeuuggh the vocals on this are baaaad and the music is like, generic latin-y resort music. Which is apparently what this was used for, in the game this comes from. I can't imagine this being enjoy in-game or outside of the context of the game either. (0/5)

Central African Republic - The way the production is everything sounds really crushed and flat and as a side effect the song feels like it's lacking any sort of dynamics, no peaks or valleys or any real climax. Just four minutes of exactly one sound. It's... a fine enough sound but it doesn't do a ton for me either. (1/5)

Costa Rica - This would probably be a pretty good song if it was half as long as it is. (1/5)

United Kingdom - This is background music from an anime. The songs you aren't even supposed to really care much about. Background music is usually written specifically not to catch the ear, not to divert attention away from the main focus, but provide atmosphere or drive a mood. This probably does that really well in context. Without context I legitimately don't understand what use this has. (0/5)

Yemen - Technically impressive but the entire Don Caballero school of math rock want has never and doubtfully will ever do anything for me. The kind of music you study for theory reasons but doesn't have much artistic appeal outside of that. (0/5)

Rojava - From the band name, band photo, and cover art on the YT video I was expecting some kind of metal band but this is like, the folk-ish intro/interlude track on a metal album or something. I kinda feel like I'd have preferred the actual metal track. This is fine and honestly far better than anything else in the contest so far but it doesn't last long when it does finally reach its peak and has that "unimportant" kinda vibe to it regardless. (2/5)

using this as an excuse to do a test run of a new scoring system i plan to use elsewhere
this is dire as hell so far, by my old scoring system only the last song would even get a "decent" and only barely
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Parama »

USA - Well, I'll give them this much. It's "interesting". Most everything about this is thoroughly unpleasant to me but in a way that a lot of SC songs usually aren't. I guess that counts for something? (0/5)

Poland - I get some kind of reaction from this one but it also feels kind of like some guy singing over a movie trailer most of the time. There's something here but nothing that special either. (2/5)

San Marino - It's got those pop-punk vibes to it which means it's not as heavy as I'd like and I also am not really that big on the vocalist? But also that musically I still enjoy it well enough and I can't say I'd be against hearing more. (2/5)

Greenland - Funny that my randomizer put both of these right next to each other because they're both kinda similar songs. I like this one more on both a vocal and musical level, but I also don't like the weird, wobbly inflections on his voice at some points. It's still not exactly my thing but, I dig it. (2/5)

Uruguay - Pleasant enough and there's some decent guitar work but her voice doesn't have a ton of texture or power and, well, the Phoebe Bridgers song I submitted last contest just does it way more for me than something like this. (1/5)

Iceland - I would have submitted The Garden of Fire except most of y'all piss your pants over harsh vocals, and anyways from the like, two listens I've given this, it's still pretty good.

Portugal - This is probably the least interesting thing I'd even consider giving points to in this contest. It's totally fine and vaguely pleasant but aside from the lyrics being a bit unpleasant/pushy and the really awful ending there's not much to dislike, just not much to care about either. (1/5)

Japan - I'm fine with upbeat stuff like this but this just screams "undercooked". The vocals sound really thin, the music is missing a lot of oomph (the strings especially just sound weak), and it just feels a bit lacking in dynamics, again. (1/5)

Technically there's enough here for me to vote but I won't be happy about it. Really, really weak contest.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 28, Parama wrote:I would have submitted The Garden of Fire except most of y'all piss your pants over harsh vocals
You should submit it anyway if you think the group needs such enlightenment.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Parama »

i've tried.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Vi »

I apologize. I misread your previous post, so my previous post was coming from the wrong direction.

--

I suppose there's not much point in sitting on my reviews. If people want to strategically change how they vote based on this then I kind of feel bad for them.

Spoiler: but I'll hide it in case people don't want to be subconsciously swayed
|
|
===TIER: Songs I willingly listened to again after the mandatory second pass

(12) ICELAND -- Wilderun {Far From Where Dreams Unfurl} -- These lyrics own. The music is decent-to-very-good. The problem is that the song is ~aspirational~ and wants to be like three different things at once, heavily skewing the awesome-lyrics-to-things-that-aren't-the-awesome-lyrics ratio. This could have totally cleared 8/9 if someone forced the band into an editing room and made them cut three minutes. 6.4/9

...also, yeah. Submitting this over The Garden of Fire was the correct choice. It's partly that I don't understand the appeal of harsh vocals - not as in dislike, but actual lack of understanding - and partly that their normal vocals are :quality: . I got totally blindsided by the power move that was the last 40 seconds though.

===TIER: Songs that didn't disappoint me that much

(10) SAN MARINO -- The Audition {It's Gonna Be Hard (When I'm Gone)} -- It's generically decent. Choosing between this and Red Bull & Hennessy was a matter of taste/whimsy on my part. 5.75/9

(8) PORTUGAL -- Jenny Lewis {Red Bull & Hennessy} -- This is pretty listenable. The vocals aren't in my style and there are some odd mixing choices - also those last few seconds happened - but the vocalist has serious pipes. 5.7/9

(7) POLAND -- Les Friction {Your World Will Fail} -- This is an entry that stakes its existence on being intense, yet... I want it to be a lot more so. It has such a cool title, and yet I don't feel like it was realized. It still sounds nice though. 5.25/9

===TIER: Songs remaining that I affirmatively want to give points to

(6) COSTA RICA -- Jamiroquai {Just Another Story} -- I am legit angry about how the entry would be way better if the first two and a half minutes were cut entirely. And probably the last bit of it too. It starts off sounding like a middling sample project on a music sequencer, and then it cuts to some raw funk I can get into. 4.75/9

(5) CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC -- Suede {We Are the Pigs} -- This style of wAvErInG vocal doesn't work for me. Other than that, it's generic radio material. Barely landing above Blood Eagle because I don't have to try as hard to listen to it. 4.5/9

(4) DJIBOUTI -- Periphery {Blood Eagle} -- So it's not actually easy to throw your whole body forward and keep playing your instrument... I'm actually very much the kind of person who would appreciate an entry that sounds like someone getting their tongue stuck in an industrial fax machine - admittedly ironically - but it's kind of one-note. 4.4/9

===TIER: Somebody's going to be disappointed because I had a hard time ordering these sensibly

(3) ECUADOR -- BROTHERS OF METAL {Yggdrasil} -- This is... surprisingly ordinary. I appreciate the effort to thicken the vocals with the man growling behind the woman, but it only succeeded in giving the entry an edge like a plastic knife and made it much harder to listen to. The woman needs a fancier face tattoo. 3.9/9

(2) ROJAVA -- Aeternam {Nightfall on Numidia} -- I feel like this entry never really committed to any of the ideas it wanted to have, so it became rather middling in every way. 3.85/9 (possibly underrated)

(1) UNITED KINGDOM -- Akira Takemoto {MJ-xx} -- Background music is very background music. I've wondered if submitting something from Umineko would do well at all, and I decided against because I didn't think it would. I think this may have validated my opinion. 3.8/9

NETHERLANDS -- Namco Music Saloon {Word Games for Two} -- I SAY LOUIE LOUAY... er... FLINTSTONES! MEET THE FL... hm... PETTAN~PETTAN~TSURUmaybe not? Between its vapidity and its "tastefully off-key" lyrics to its intentional garishness, this is definitely something Young Emo Vi would have slammed the door on, but I actually appreciate how the sheer pep in this song feels. This song spends a lot of energy trying to make the listener happy and I'm kind of a fan. I honestly think I may have stuffed up by putting it in a position where I'm not giving it any points :/ 3.7/9 (possibly underrated)

URUGUAY -- Big Thief {Haley} - what the heck is rhythm - what is what - This song doesn't really work for me for a bunch of reasons. It seems much like college-hipster music. On the other hand, it does kind of remind me of college... This would probably be rated more highly by people who are affected by nostalgia. 3.25/9 (possibly underrated)

===TIER: AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa

GREENLAND -- Desaparecidos {Man and Wife, The Former (Financial Planning)} -- 2.4/9

YEMEN -- Hella {Biblical Violence} -- 1.7/9

USA -- 3776 {歳時記} -- 0.9/9 (possibly overrated)

Japan -- あさき {雫} -- I'm not sold on how well this master came out, and I'm not really charmed by the off-key note in the second verse, but heck if this isn't going to be the most "different but actually in a good way" song in this contest. If you were wondering, the lyrics are oblique in Japanese and virtually untranslatable. There are vids that try to provide a translation, and I intentionally didn't link them. This is also probably Asaki's most approachable song; his other work starts at J-Emo and dives into extravagantly creepy.

So like twelve years ago someone I was on a forum with was really into PoMu, and sent me stepcharts for this. (yes, yes) I liked the song so much I started looking into other Bemani stuff, and now I know way more about an obscure rhythm game I've never played than most people you'll meet. Quite an influence you never thought you'd have on someone, eh, Loomy?

I've listened to this quite a bit and I'm familiar with its issues, and yet I still don't think I can rate it lower than 7.5/9. I am completely okay with being the only person who thinks that way if the results suggest that.
Last edited by Vi on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 31, Vi wrote:If people want to strategically change how they vote based on this then I kind of feel bad for them.
Is this a thing? I thought the whole point of this was to expose people to music they might not otherwise be exposed to. We all have our own taste in music, so I know that not everyone is going to like the music I put in, but maybe one or two people are exposed to some new stuff theyll enjoy.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by tris »

i avoid looking at people's reviews until i've done my ranking
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 32, Formerfish wrote:
In post 31, Vi wrote:If people want to strategically change how they vote based on this then I kind of feel bad for them.
Is this a thing? I thought the whole point of this was to expose people to music they might not otherwise be exposed to. We all have our own taste in music, so I know that not everyone is going to like the music I put in, but maybe one or two people are exposed to some new stuff theyll enjoy.
Nah. But that's why I would feel bad for anyone who's that invested in manipulating the votes :V
I think there's at most one person who's actively, strategically trying to win, and it shocks me how little I care about that.

(That said, because this is a contest of people showing each other things they like or at least think are important enough to pass around, I'm trying to stick to a rule of not dumping on things unless I'm also giving it points. If you're okay with me publishing the sick burns in my notes for your entries, though, let me know~)

(also I don't look at others' comments until I'm done because I know I'll gravitate toward sympathy votes and spite votes)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

People can be as honest with my submissions as they want. Like I said, different strokes for different folks.

I try not to rag on peoples picks if its not my style, but will rip into genres i know better.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
rojava: do virgins rise from ashes? the melody and stuff, makes sense. 3.2/5

ecuador: this vocal chemistry could rival stevie nick/lindsey buckingham. ahahaha. no it sounds like a regular good singer is being dragged down by oscar the grouch, not particularly appealing 2.9/5

san marino: oh man it helps this so much that i clicked it and listened before looking at the band picture. still, pretty heavy handed i think. 3.6/5 maybe.

japan: regular enjoyable. fast notes! 3.9/5

usa: been meaning to look into the album. very fun. through composed, impressively. nice ending. 4.3/5

netherlands: menno? lol. this sounds like it was made umm,,, ahhhhh, for a video game. fine. 3.5/5

costa rica: bunch of fun, jazzy stuff or whatever. song pushed forward very forcefully. vocals not very obtrusive. pretty fun. 3.9/5

djibouti: i wonder if metal ever considered making their music more.... subtle. choral bit at around the minute mark sounds nice. oh man is this what "djent" is?? 3.0/5

portugal: her voice is definitely on the good side of the spectrum (of vocal goodness). has that annoying high-impact bright sort of piano from the arcade fire song everybody was playing last year. really nice singer, though. red bull and hennessey cannot be good for you. 3.8/5

greenland: mmm.... nah. at the yelling part at the end it just, sounds like he has something that he's trying to keep in his jaw. sort of diminishes the effect. 3.0/5

united stinkdom: this is great music for plotting, sneaking, thieving, etc i'm sure. i like that it's a 4/4 song that sounds like it isn't - sometimes those actually-not-4/4 songs just go a little bit too far. gosh this song makes me want to sneak through a garden. fun! sneaky song. 4.2/5

cntral african republic: the part where he's like "heeeooouugugghh we are watch lamb bluuuuuuuhhuuuhuuh" is fine. 3.5/5

poland: gosh the name of the youtube video has "epic" in it. another one of many where some perfectly subtle vocal + accompaniment is ruined by the fact that everything has to be building up to something all the time. Ugh! this is fine. 3.4/5

uruguay: "hmm i wonder if this is good for song contest" [listens to it] "ahh so good. yeah that should be fine. ahh wait maybe..." [listens to it again] "ahh, sounded good again that time. oh but you can never be too sure! haha" [listens to it again] [listens to it again] [becomes wine drunk] [listens to it again] [listens to black diamonds] [listens to haley again]

iceland: the tower will fall so we'll have to crawl. idk these, just don't do it for me. maybe the sort of person who reads books would hear those lyrics and be like oh yeahhh nice!!!!. 3.2/5

yemen: yeah, this is the sort of not 4/4 Problem Song i was referring to earlier. beetlejuice lol. just, god!!! chill out, holy shit. jeez! and the drummer is helping you keep track of the time signature by playing fuckin, like every 32nd note. thanks! i'll keep count in my head. hope the guys from the youtube still image are ok. 3.5/5

japanese musicians knocking it out of the park this round.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

nobody

me:
San Marino
Djibouti
Greenland
Japan
Poland
Iceland
Rojava
Central African Republic
Uruguay
United Kingdom
Yemen
Portugal
Costa Rica
USA
Netherlands
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Spoiler:
rojava - decent track, feels like it might be building to something but never really goes anywhere (3/5)
ecuador - i feel like these guys are trying to mock metal in some way, but i really enjoy the song. i especially like the way they layer the female vocal over the male growly vocal. (5/5)
san marino - bearable (2/5)
japan - exactly what i expected from a japanese track, in a good way (3/5)
usa - the constant yapping voice in the background really tanked this for me (1/5)
netherlands - irritating. reminds me of like, a kids nursery rhyme song (1/5)
costa rica - i dont enjoy his voice or music style (1/5)
djibouti - good vocals, guitar could be better. solid overall (4/5)
portugal - great track, nice voice. something werid happens at the end but i'll give it a pass as a recording glitch (4/5)
greenland - has some nice moments (3/5)
uk - solid background track (3/5)
car - just about bearable (2/5)
poland - its ok (3/5)
uruguay - dislike the vocals (1/5)
iceland - really like the first few mins, then they change the tone of the song significantly which i dont like, and eventually got bored of the track (4/5)
yemen - activaly irritating (1/5)
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Aurathebirb »

(5/10) Rojava - Aeternam - Yeah this is pretty enjoyable I suppose. I like the middle eastern motifs even if they seem a little cheesy here. Song goes downhill once the vocals start though. Decent middle ranking song to start out.

(4.5/10) Ecuador - Brothers of Metal - I'm really not sure whether this is supposed to be totally serious or not. Its kind of funny how over the top it is though. I didn't really enjoy it as a song persay, more like the whole combination is really amusing. I guess that's worth something.

(2/10) San Marino - The Audition - Most generic American rock song I've ever heard. Zzzz

(4.5/10) Japan - Asaki - Sounds like an anime intro. Don't like how clean the instruments are. Other than that its okay.

(8/10) USA - 3776 - Alright its got my attention. Wondering where this is going... oh yeah this is interesting. I like it. Hits hard a bit there, then gets nice and funky. Lots of good stuff in the later parts of the song too. Sort of got a John Cagey feel in places. Might check out more.

(3/10) Netherlands - Namco Music Saloon - Idk its got that video game music feel to it in a bad way. Hard to enjoy without any context. Would dance to ironically, thats the best I can say

Costa Rica - t o t h e b o n e

(1/10) Djibouti - Periphery - Ear hurting music. I need these ears to hear and stuff

(5/10) Portugal - Jenny Lewis - Yeah this is okay. Not really my style but its a good song. Dunno what was happening at the end there, sort of got a little wonky in the last few seconds?

(5.5/10) Greenland - Desaparecidos - I kind of like this, yeah. Its got a good indie rock vibe. Good lyrics.

(6.5/10) United Kingdom - Akira Takemoto - Pretty cool soundtrack song. Feels like something good to listen to while doing computer stuff. Enjoyable and cool. Like the speed pickup halfway through. That was smooth.

(5.5/10) Central African Republic - Suede - This is pretty okay. I'm not too excited about it but its pretty cool song I guess. Maybe too pop like.

(3/10) Poland - Les Friction - I'm not really huge on it tbh. The first half didn't hold my attention much. Then it gets sort of movie trailery which doesn't do anything for me.

(8/10) Uruguay - Big Thief - Yeah I like it. She has a nice voice and I enjoy the guitar work here. Generally pleasant. Think I'm gonna check out more by this artist since everyone raves about.

(2.5/10) Iceland - Wilderun - I guess I can't complain about the song length after what I submitted. Metal generally not my thing still. I know the metal songs that have been submitted so far are very different but they're all like "metal" for me. The drum pedal in this beginning part of the song is my leg when I'm anxious.

(8/10) Yemen - Hella - This picture is a mood. Okay this song is fun and enjoyable yeah. Kind of a primus feel but only vaguely so. Love how chaotic and full of energy it is. I really dunno where I'd rank my favorite three here yet, they're all quite good but in different ways.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

re: Portugal

I also have no idea why Jenny Lewis or her producer or whomever thought that was a good idea

the rest of the song's great but jesus christ the end is jarring
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 39, Aurathebirb wrote:Ear hurting music. I need these ears to hear and stuff
I read this in the voice of your avatar.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 38, Xtoxm wrote:san marino - bearable (2/5)
Aww.. he likes me...
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Parama »

voted, feel like i gave high points to some really uninteresting stuff lol
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by tris »

this one was hard. i liked many of these in different ways
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by tris »

ugh, i'm terrible at rating things
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Song Contest »

I'm travelling today but should be able to post results in several hours
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Parama »

Well, rabble
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 39, Aurathebirb wrote:Most generic American rock song I've ever heard.
Might I introduce you to Hinder, Theory of a Deadman, Creed or Nickleback? They want to have words.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Song Contest »

Results posting soon!

Return to “General Discussion”