Song Contest 138 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Song Contest »

Entries!

Votes are due on Monday, October 21 at 11:59 p.m. (23:59) Pacific Time!

Atif Aslam - Pehli Dafa

Magma - Udu Wudu

SuperM - Jopping

Angelo De Augustine - Time (Reservoir Session)

Regina Spektor - Ode to Divorce

Vintersorg - Fjällets mäktiga mur (The mighty wall of the mountain)

Spiritbox - Bleach Bath

Joji - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK

God Module - Cross My Heart

Alien Weaponry - Kai Tangata

Retirement Party - Are You My Mother?

The Airborne Toxic Event - The Graveyard Near The House

Chance the Rapper - Paranoia

E-Dubble - What It Do

Corry Konings - Ik Krijg Een Heel Apart Gevoel Van Binnen

The Pink Spiders - Modern Swinger

Kinokoteikoku - パラノイドパレード (Paranoid Parade)

Last edited by Song Contest on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Song Contest »

Entries posted!

....obvs
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Aurathebirb »

Oh nice regina spektor <:
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

I see that SuperM. That band is hella new, who's your bias that you followed from the other band they're in?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 22, Vi wrote:/in before both
1) I unironically like Parama's entry
2) I legitimately can't tell which one is Parama's entry
i've got bad news for you about my entry

anyways like i said i put the entries in the second post
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Okay so I'm bored, and a bit buzzed. So I really feel like doing reviews as I listen to these songs and preliminary ratings. These may or may not be my final ones but I'll almost definitely give a relisten before deadline. So let's get to it.

Spoiler:
Pakistan - Okay, so it's on T-Series, that probably means it has mainstream appeal. Unfortunately it seems what has mainstream appeal to me. Cause this song is...borrrring. Like his singing isn't bad or anything but this music has like, no backbone at all, and if I'm going to enjoy a song I can't understand the lyrics of, it needs to have a lot of emotion in it, and I just don't feel that here. Even when he's trying, he's...not really. 2.5/10

Costa Rica - Sort of Jazzy, not exactly the mixture of music types I usually like, but I am in fact, intrigued by it. It's very up beat and I finished it (granted it was partly background music, but good background music). I have 2 complaints, 1 is a severe lack of dubstep, the second is that it's a bit repetitive and as such I can't really get super super into it. Still, solid. 7.5/10

South Korea - WHAT IS THIS, A BOY BAND WHERE THEY'RE ALL THE BAD BOY? Well how am I supposed to decided who I like. All right so...the music, it's uh...not great. Like they tried here, definitely, but like, everyone takes themselves too seriously and the beat is a bit jarring. Like the english part of the hook is not quite what I want and the song is named after the line "When we're jumping and popping we're jopping"....yeah that's kind of a dumb way to name a song. A shame too, I usually like J/K Pop, but uh...yeah, I'll give it points for effort. 4/10

Lebanon - Oh fun, just what this song contest needed, a white man with an acoustic guitar singing in a whisper. I mean, his playing is all right, but I uh...can't really hear what's he's singing. Is he trying to whisper? And even if I look past that it's just...really generic, not much special for me at all. 3/10 NEXT

Greece - Okay so I love all the rowboats by regina spektor, but haven't checked out much of her other work so let's hope that this one is a good. Damn does she have a strong voice. Like I definitely feel a lot of emotion in what she gives, and despite it being a bit slower than I was hoping I certainly like it. Still a bit repetitive. 7/10

Sweden - Oh boy...this is either going to be really really good or absolutely unlistenable, I can feel it. Good Build and...yeah, no, no. I don't do metal. Byeeee 2/10
DJIBOUTI - THIS ONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DECENT BUILD. 1/10

Macau - So ears are no longer being assaulted, that's good. Very mumbly, not a fan of that. But at the same time definitely feels like some music that becomes very great if you are just out of it, and I do appreciate that. It doesn't exactly speak to me, but I like it. 6/10

Albania - So this is like, a deeper and darker darude sandstorm I guess. It was pretty interesting until the singer started doing....whatever that was. Yeah uh...no, no, never listening to this again. 2/10

Mauritania - "Alien Weaponry" well, that is quite the name. This could definitely go either way. Annnnnd it's gonna more metal isn't it...ofc it's going to be more metal. People, why do you people keep submitting metal. Tbh, it is growing on me, definitely feels more epic than ear hurty, which is good. I have to take a few points off cause it ended perfectly around the 4 minute mark and then...decided to pick back up, and also I almost turned it off after a minute due to the first lines. But overall, pretty damn good. 8/10

USA - So this is not anime, so I'm guessing it'll end up being sort of generic or indie rock, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy it. Let's go. Annnnd, it's okay, definitely a very peg song, and certainly on the lower end of what I'll tolerate. But like eh. Feels like the definition of a 5/10.

Greenland - Definitely gives me death cab for cutie feels. Definitely not bad and I deifnitely feel a twinge of emotion listening to it. Definitely good background music but not quite hitting completely home with me. Still pretty solid. 7.5/10

Iran - ooooh rap. I do like rap. However, I do not like sort of mumbling rap. Still this song definitely has some depth and while it doesn't hit everything I want in a rap song (it feels like a gambino song less a little), it hits a good amount of it, like a lot of it. Also it's very easy listening. 9/10

Poland - I just like the hook of this song tbh. And it definitely has a beat I like, so like yeah. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Netherlands - This was a rickroll. 0/10

Portugal - Oh...Oh yes....I'm already loving this from the start. It's just...so sweet. Reminds me sort of the white stripes and bands of the like. The singing is a bit too...screamy to be perfect. But it definitely has a lot of what I like in songs. 8.5/10

Bhutan - This...sounds like an anime ED theme. It's s'ok. it does pick up in the middle too so, yeah. I'd say I like it, not a ridic amount though. 6.5/10
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Parama »

In post 30, VashtaNeurotic wrote:
Spoiler:
Netherlands - This was a rickroll. 0/10
this is amazing i'm so glad
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

12 Points to the Netherlands.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 29, Parama wrote:
In post 22, Vi wrote:/in before both
1) I unironically like Parama's entry
2) I legitimately can't tell which one is Parama's entry
i've got bad news for you about my entry
It's bad news all right. You only made me go one for two.
atm it's my third place pick but I can't give it points because it should be disqualified

I've made it through the list once; will go through it again before submitting. I'm pretty satisfied with my top two. This contest is middling, I think...?
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Parama »

i didn't submit this contest, is what i'm saying lol
which one did you think is mine
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

i fucking hate how my song is mixed for what its worth like holy shit id dock the points of my song for how much i hate its mixing.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Vi »

All right, that's done. Thanks for the relatively low number of 7+ minutes submissions this time~

Spoiler: Here's how things went IMO
=== TIER: Clear front-runners are quite clear

(12) Albania -- God Module {Cross My Heart} -- This beat satisfies my gamer soul, and I really appreciate how everything escalates in the chorus. The vocal style works astonishingly well here. The lyrics are good but the inclusion of "fucking" has a real sense of "oopsie I said a bad word" and it kills it. Pretty much as always, I wish this went stronger. The outro is far too long. Placing this above the next pick frankly due to novelty bias; it's so hard to pick between the two and I'll feel unsatisfied either way @.@ 6.8/9

(10) Poland -- E-Dubble {What It Do} -- ...hey, mate, you're missing two lines in your chorus. That said, I don't know what it says about me that I kinda like this sort of rap. This is a little under my threshold for "would immediately listen to a second time", and it sort of feels like I'm not really the target audience for this, but I can get into it. 6.7/9

=== TIER: Creditable successes

(DQ) Netherlands -- Corry Konings {Ik Krijg Een Heel Apart Gevoel Van Binnen} -- I liked this song before it was uncool >:[ It's pretty catchy, and if the song ended near the two-minute mark I'd say this was produced really well, because the breakdown doesn't really work for me. The dancers who aren't the vocalist are legit af. Sadly I can't give this points because it will be disqualified for having already been submitted. (One more reminder: Together Forever exists.) 5.9/9 (possibly overrated)

(8) Portugal -- The Pink Spiders {Modern Swinger} -- Damn. Right up until the song got into full swing I was so ready to identify with it. The flow of these lyrics is really nice, and the musicianship is commendable, but--the lead singer's vocal style doesn't really work for me at all, and that emotionally hurts because it feels like I would have rated this first place otherwise. 5.8/9 (possibly underrated?)

=== TIER: Try weird things, miss target a bit

(7) Costa Rica -- Magma {Udu Wudu} -- This three-note piano vamp may never leave my ears. Some part of me wants to believe that this is a bunch of samples thrown together "artistically" rather than any kind of live performance. It's kind of annoying but somehow I don't actually find it offensive and I have NO IDEA HOW. I feel like if it weren't trying so hard to be artistic it could have been cool enough for my mainstream ears to appreciate it, but wouldn't that defeat the purpose? 5.3/9

(6) South Korea -- SuperM {Jopping} -- This is definitely a song that would be way better if I didn't understand the lyrics. I really like the beat but the vocals aren't really... nasty? enough to match, so it kind of comes across as posing. But I guess it couldn't be K-pop if it wasn't how it is... I appreciate the energy nonetheless. 5.1/9

== TIER: It's getting difficult to listen to things

(5) Greenland -- The Airborne Toxic Event {The Graveyard Near The House} -- White-guy-with-guitar-attempting-to-emote, but actually kind of decent. The lyrics are okay, but didn't land on me. Feels much longer than it is. 4.75/9

(4) Mauritania -- Alien Weaponry {Kai Tangata} -- Maori thrash metal?? I'm glad this was submitted no matter what. The guitar-to-chords ratio is very heavy IMO; there's only so much of one note that I can take and it's exceeded within seven minutes. The video is most of the appeal of this entry tbh; I have no comprehension of how these people can stick so much of their tongues out of their mouths. 4.4/9

== TIER: Music that exists I guess

(3) Bhutan -- きのこ帝国 {パラノイドパレード} -- This doesn't actually leave an impression with me. A vamp in the background and a small vocal range. It seems like standard indie rock, but with a feminine flavor and an unusual language. 4.1/9

(2) Lebanon -- Angelo De Augustine {Time (Reservoir Session)} -- Confession: I have only heard of Sufjan Stevens as a name without knowing anything about them. This is very white-guy-with-guitar-attempting-to-emote so it bounces right off me. I don't really find it offensive or poor-quality, just not for me. It's not something I want to listen to intently. 4/9

(1) Sweden -- Vintersorg {Fjallets maktiga mur} -- I appreciate how this song lets you get 25 seconds of false impressions. This voice is surprisingly unfitting, and it feels like it takes a lot of the power out of it. The growling doesn't really make it more powerful, and the vocals get progressively more distractingly dubious as the entry goes on. It feels like the most disappointing entries in every contest are the metal songs I don't like :/ 3.8/9

== TIER: like actually what

USA -- Retirement Party {Are You My Mother?} -- 3.2/9 (possibly underrated)

Djibouti -- Spiritbox {Bleach Bath} -- 2.75/9

Greece -- Regina Spektor {Ode to Divorce} -- 2/9

Macau -- Joji {SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK} -- 1.9/9

Iran -- Chance the Rapper {Paranoia} -- 0.9/9

Pakistan -- Atif Aslam {Pehli Dafa} -- As I asserted in the beginning, it's a song I'm one step removed from loathing (and also one Parama hates). The truth is that I find Bollywood and everything that comes with it to be noxious... except for some of the music. And if I understood the lyrics to said music, I'd hate that too. But since I don't, have a guy with a nice voice.

I haven't really thought about what I would rate this. It's between 6 and 7, probably. I wanted to see if I could out-inflate Pie in the mediocre-but-listenable department with something that's more my style. It's very smooth and not at all challenging to listen to, and there's a place for that in a Song Contest series that tends to jump between metal and... whatever some of that stuff was last time. It achieves what it sets out to do and doesn't disappoint along the way. This will probably do all right.

The song that actually drew my attention to Aslam is more recent, O Saathi. I went back and forth on which one would make for a better submission, and I think in the end I made the right choice in terms of musical quality, but I decided that I wouldn't subject everyone to one of the most offensively douchey music videos I've ever had to sit through. That's how much respect I have for you all. <3 (But if you liked my submission, click on it and then click away, because this guy can sustain some syllables like a boss.)
Last edited by Vi on Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Djibouti- Spiritbox - Bleach Bath- ok, wasnt expecting that at all and especially not out of the gate. I liked it. I would need to look up lyrics (just saw they are provided +) to follow along, but it drives. And that switch to singing is amazing...

Mauritania- Alien Weaponry - Kai Tangata- I really like these guys, especially for being like 15 or 16 yo. I get that 6+ minutes might be long, but when it comes on i roll down the windows crank the volume and jam. And just when you think you've jammed enough, they come back for more. The video is sick too.

Greenland- The Airborne Toxic Event - The Graveyard Near The House- I low key love some ATE songs. I think it goes back to when I found them, they just found a special place.

Albania- God Module - Cross My Heart- tfw you expect metal and get techno. Sounds a lot like Sandstorm. Ahh there we go, Mechno, Tetal? I dont know what it says about me but i identified with the lyrics. I didnt hate this. 2nd listen, this is an earworm for me.

Portugal- The Pink Spiders - Modern Swinger- this was better than i expected from the beginning, had me by a minute in.

USA- Retirement Party - Are You My Mother?- Sounds so much like early Brand New with female vocals that its kinda scary. I liked the rawer sound.

Macau- Joji - SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK- Im going to have nightmares of that picture. Reminds me of low fi hip hop youtube in a good way. I dug the vocals.

Bhutan- Kinokoteikoku - パラノイドパレード- very easy on the ears, i could sleep to this.

Costa Rica- Magma - Udu Wudu- I liked the layered sound they created. I feel like I should listen to more Jazz and this is a nice taste of something similar.

Poland- E-Dubble - What It Do- This was ok. I liked his bars, but felt like the hook was a little weak. It was decent and listenable though.

Greece- Regina Spektor - Ode to Divorce- I like regina spektor but would never go out of my way to find her. She has a nice ability to mess with the tempo to change the feeling of songs and I think this is a perfect example of that. Overall enjoyed this one.

Sweden-Vintersorg - Fjällets mäktiga mur (The mighty wall of the mountain)- It was ok, but not 7 minutes of my time worthy. Meh.

Pakistan- Atif Aslam - Pehli Dafa- not a fan of this.

Lebanon- Angelo De Augustine - Time (Reservoir Session)- I didn't like the vocals. The music was ok. Stop whistling.

Iran- hance the Rapper - Paranoia- I couldnt get past the bird squawking between a majority of the lines.

South Korea- SuperM - Jopping- What is Jopping? If they explained later in the sing I couldnt make it past the 4th time they said that word. I feel like I would have enjoyed it more without the subtitles and not in english.

Netherlands- Corry Konings - Ik Krijg Een Heel Apart Gevoel Van Binnen- I can't believe that voice comes out of her body... that's crazy.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:47 am

Post by Vi »

FFish 37 wrote:What is Jopping? If they explained later in the sing I couldnt make it past the 4th time they said that word.
you know they jumpin', they poppin', we joppin'

(I'm not sure what "poppin'" is unless they're referring to that thing I'm told you're not supposed to do with your collar)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:06 am

Post by PJ. »

Am I allowed to be upset that of all the chance songs you chose this one?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Vi »

In post 39, PJ. wrote:Am I allowed to be upset that of all the chance songs you chose this one?
Spoiler:
yes

I went into it like "time to see if Obama has good taste in music" and... Had I been in a worse mental state when I listened to it, I would have gotten an unusually vivid demonstration of the emotionally damaging experience of a "bad trip". There is a place for that in cataloguing the human experience, and I respect that if that was the intent of the work, but... I aim to listen to every entry twice but this is one where I refused.

Without checking I think it's still better than that one children song from the last contest. I didn't understand the d20 concept of chaotic/evil-aligned damage until after I listened to that.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 am

Post by InflatablePie »

In post 35, pickemgenius wrote:i fucking hate how my song is mixed for what its worth like holy shit id dock the points of my song for how much i hate its mixing.
this was me last contest with the ending of Red Bull & Hennessy so it's not changing my ratings at all, but is it one specific part that's off or just the whole thing? I didn't notice anything weird with the song at first but now that I relistened there's something off I can't put my finger on, and idk if it's
the sound level on the vocals or something with the drums
. /shrug. again, not affecting my votes, and I like the song a lot anyway.

I also think I'm the only one (commenting at least) who googled and listened to the actual entry for Netherlands although I was very tempted to not bother
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:03 am

Post by pickemgenius »

In post 41, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 35, pickemgenius wrote:i fucking hate how my song is mixed for what its worth like holy shit id dock the points of my song for how much i hate its mixing.
the sound level on the vocals or something with the drums

yeah its the first part of it.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by vizIIsto »

Here I go sending my 12 points to Poland yet again. Seriously, why do I always like Poland's songs so much?
Also, surprisingly Sweden's metal song ranks really high for me this time. Usually I don't rock those songs, but that was great!
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Aurathebirb »

(3.5/10) Pakistan - Atif Aslam - I will admit to liking Indian singing. This is a pretty unmemorable ballad however. And yeah overproduced for sure.

Costa Rica - Magma - I only got into this band recently but they are very cool and out there. The language is a made up language of a fictional planet and their albums are part of a space opera about that planet.

(2/10) South Korea - SuperM - I was not jopping to this song

(3.5/10) Lebanon - Angelo De Augustine - I'm not really a fan of his voice tbh. Its got Surfjan in it so I guess that's worth something.

(6/10) Greece - Regina Spektor - Ye I love Regina Spektor she has the best voice. This isn't one of my favorite songs by her but its p okay.

(1.5/10) Sweden - Vintersong - Not sure I have the stomach for any more metal. This doesn't seem good at all though, meh.

(1.5/10) Djibouti - Spiritbox - See above. Didn't enjoy any of this

(5.5/10) Macau - Joji - This is okayish. Don't really like his vocals too much but the song is overall mostly good

(4.5/10) Albania - God Module - This feels very early 2000s electronica. I kinda don't like how staticky it feels. Okayish otherwise.

(2.5/10) Mauritania - Alien Weaponry - The guitar riffs are okayish, but the drums and vocals are not. Enjoyed more than the other metal songs.

(4/10) USA - Retirement Party - This was okay.

(3.5/10) Greenland - The Airborne Toxic Event - Didnt do anything for me

(7/10) Iran - Chance the Rapper - This was good, enjoyed. Great lyrics, music complements well.

(7.5/10) Poland - E-Dubble - Oh yee this is really good. Its got that acoustic bass line and piano going. Nice

(5/10) Netherlands - ??? - Yeah you lose points for the meme but its a decent song so I guess you'll get some points from me.

(5/10) Portugal - The Pink Spiders - I guess this is okay? I'm not huge on garage bandy sounds

(6/10) Bhutan - Kinokoteikoku - Yeah this was pretty nice and enjoyable. Not sure what its reminding me of but its a good reminidng. Maybe The Pillows? Not amazing tho

Overall not my favorite SC but I guess I enjoyed some songs
notachipmunk
notachipmunk
she
Goon
notachipmunk
she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by notachipmunk »

In post 28, PJ. wrote:I see that SuperM. That band is hella new, who's your bias that you followed from the other band they're in?
Taemin, but also Mark.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by tris »

In post 44, Aurathebirb wrote: (6/10) Greece - Regina Spektor - Ye I love Regina Spektor she has the best voice. This isn't one of my favorite songs by her but its p okay.
What are your favorite of her songs?
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Aurathebirb »

Fidelity
Apres moi
All the rowboats
Genius next door

But like most song from the 3 albums i listened to i liked a lot
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Song Contest »

Reminder: Votes are due at midnight Pacific time tonight!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by tris »

Djibouti is growing on me.