Guess the Movie from the Screenshot 2: The Wrath of Khan

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Oso »

In post 11, Kublai Khan wrote:Screenshot 7:
Went through the replies, don't think anyone did this one:

The Exorcist?

[Edit] Oh wait, you give multiple screenshots for the same movie? Then prolly that was from the DaVinci Code and has already been answered.
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Oso »

In post 34, Kublai Khan wrote:Movie 4, Screenshot 1:
Thinking out loud. That is in color so probably not 12 angry men
My Uncle always use'ta say, 'You can't get no blood from a turnip.' .... He'd say the same thing about gettin' it from a stone, too.
-
I never said nothin' back to him. You don't want mess with no freak that's searchin' around that hard for blood.
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Oso »

Con Air?
-
Oso
Oso
Goon
Oso
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Oso »

Yeah formatting was wrong. To show that I have no raw feeling but want to appear pedantic:

I, like, Oso immediately thought it was Con Air when I saw the plane but its been so long and I don't remember that desserty part but I guess I'll just kick off guessing

Should be:I, like Oso, immediately thought it was Con Air when I saw the plane but its been so long and I don't remember that desserty part but I guess I'll just kick off guessing.

The comma is in the wrong place and you forgot to end with a period.

[Add-on edit] Couldn't let the right answer pass just because I forgot to format correctly....carry on.
-

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”