The Ferris Wheel of Death Reopens for Business (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

/in
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If anyone shoots me I will shoot them IRL with my banter bazooka, you will never recover from being so thoroughly owned by my hardcore bantz that you will be forced to quit the site out of shame
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 28, logan5123 wrote:if the ferris wheel moves the way I think it does, Aronis is up.

... oh yeah. and remember.
You've got one shot.
palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap BACK TO REALITY
Players can actually have multiple shots if the Ferris wheel circles back to them, players are also unlikely to react so virulently to a meaningless forum game, please find amended lyrics below

You're quite likely to only have one shot
So shoot the correct person, or not, the game is mostly random and there's no prize for winning anyway
And they don't stop coming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Aronis? More like Baroness, as in Baroness Orczy cos he disappeared like the Scarlet Pimpernel amirite?

Beg for your lives clodpoles
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 44, Chemist1422 wrote:NM you are very cool and have very good opinions on terminology
You will be spared
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 47, Formerfish wrote:
In post 46, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 44, Chemist1422 wrote:NM you are very cool and have very good opinions on terminology
You will be spared
I often find myself mesmerized by your avatar. Those milky jugs man... whoo
You will be spared
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 49, Iprobablysuck wrote:Miltank is a top tier normal type
You will be spared
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 52, Felissan wrote:On my next turn, whoever i shoot will actually be mafia.
You will be spared
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Kill Defender
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #64 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dead men tell no tales
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Page seconds are 5 simoleons

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”