7 Wonders (8/8) | Game 3 over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

/in
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon May 04, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

If it was possible, I'd like to play this game in real time with you guys! I'm playing it for the first time and I really like it. Thanks to Lilith for introducing me to the game!
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 25, lilith2013 wrote:Hey Knightmare, I’m really glad you’re enjoying this game!

This great site lets you play 7 Wonders online for free. You need a premium membership to host games but free members can join all games (since you can’t create new premium games, the downside is we couldn’t get a game with just MS players unless one of us has premium). So if you’re looking for some real-time 7 wonders action you can play on this site in real time, or you can play turn-based (typically ~1 turn per day). If you intend to sign up, this is my referral link - if I get enough people to use it, I get membership for a month and then I can actually host this for yall in real time :P
Yo, I'll check it out. :)

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Coooooooooooooooooooool, we could organize a game during the weekend. (hopefully?)

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

What a weird ending, farside why didn't you just build your final wonder stage and take the dub?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

/in, would like to play with one expansion at least.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 56, farside22 wrote:I only had 2 stones and neither of my neighbors had a 3rd stone for me.
1 from caravansery, 1 from your 1st wonder stage and 1 from your excavation.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu May 28, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

I only really know about Leaders right now so yeah. Will have to read up on the others if they are in play.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Thu May 28, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

oh cool

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #9) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

How would teams work?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Let's play with leaders and wonders only for this round : P
Would like to get my head around these two before playing with cities which adds a lot more to the game.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Well, Isis has the best wonder in the game so...

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Yeah.
I initially thought this expansion was good, but what it does is make the game more luck based rather than strategy based. Wouldn't wanna play with this expansion again.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

Yes, it's an extra turn worth of points in age 3.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 149, lilith2013 wrote:CreativeMod1 used a construction chain to build a Lodge, which gives a Compass symbol.
We're only playing for second place and below now.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 157, Xtoxm wrote:enomis you break my heart
Why discard a card that would be very useful to me when you're not gonna beat me anyway. :neutral:

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 159, enomis wrote:Isn't that the point of 7 wonders? I had nothing to build and had to discard. So I discard the card that is most useful to my neighbours?
Yeah if we're competing with each other. In this situation it's just a dick move :P

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

/in

Suggestion: can we do a draft pick so that we can decide which wonder we want, instead of it being random?
Like I said earlier, Leaders' expansion makes the game less fun, would prefer playing without it. Just cities expansion this time?

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 183, CreativeMod1 wrote:I like the idea of drafting Wonders, I think the order in which we pick should go: New players First and then from last place to first place of players in last round
I was thinking we could just do the draft like they do in PYP games. Everyone sends a number to the mod, the ascending order decides the draft order.

~Rectiplanes

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”