Haunted Mansion: Game Over!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Haunted Mansion: Game Over!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

The Main Hallway:

This "room" will serve as a central hub for the game - all guests will begin in this place.

Mood Music

Setting

The Expansive "Room" is larger than most normal houses - stretching from the front entryway and opening up into a massive staircase spiralling off in two directions - the large chandelier sparkles like a thousand bright stars above. The tables are set up Buffet Style with all manners of finger foods and delicacies. A beautiful pianist plays in the corner of the room - acoustics perfectly set. The bar is massive - 6 rows of top shelf liquor and a kind bartender ready to make any drinks the guests might desire.

The Guestlist:

Nexus - Clines Wildmore, Tall man, very nice suit, quite lanky with long uncut hair - early 40s
Ambic - Charles Livermore, Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s.
Ariel - Lindsay Flives, Beautiful young blonde dressed in a little black evening dress - 100mm Louboutin heels - tiny little clutch handbag. Early 20s
Menalque - Daryl Welsy, Young man - early 20s - dressed in a Stanford Sweatshirt and beach jeans.
Brassherald - Jim McNamara, Old Frail Looking Man wearing the robes of a Catholic Priest - Balding with grey hair at the sides - late 60s
Selynee - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes
Fwesnid - James Maynard, Handsome dashing man tall, well dressed - Late 30s holding a large frying pan.
Lilith2013 - Jessica Reyas, Beautiful Young Brunette, Early 30s - wearing a cocktail dress, bright red Hermes Neckscarf and heels
dsjstr - Mark Cameron, well dressed handsome man - mid 40s - East Coast Finance Vibe
Iconeum - Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, eyeglasses, very good looking - mid 40s
CaptainMeme - John Grindwaer, Mid 50s, tall - well dressed gentleman holding a large iron poker.
Pablito - Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes
SimplyTheBest - Mr Grey, mid-50s, fit condition, dressed in a very nice white suit with a red ascot. About 6 feet tall, dark black hair with graying on the sides.

Here you may talk - banter - engage in mortal combat - have drinks - eat food and plan out your escape. Whatever comes to mind - please try to roleplay within your character abilities.

in 48 hours everyone will make the first movement in the game - you may enter any of the following 7 rooms or stay in the Main Hallway:

The Lounge
The Bedroom
The Kitchen
The Study
The Attic
The Cellar
The Solarium

After the First Movement - All Players will have 1 day to explore and interact in their chosen rooms before returning to the Main Hall. Then another 1 day session in the Main Hall will occur before players can choose to enter new rooms and this cycle will repeat until things change.

The Fifth Session will end in (expired on 2020-07-25 06:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:08 am, edited 56 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:58 pm

You may introduce yourselves now and begin playing ! Have fun! :)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:02 pm

You find nothing around the Piano - The Pianist gives you a weird look
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:28 am

First Dance

Timer Left For Room Choices

(expired on 2020-07-12 01:31:39)

to pick which room you visit next - simply send me a room choice prior to the above deadline. No choice sent will default to staying in the Main Hallway.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:24 pm

you may search any number of times in a room prior to movement

you may submit 1 movement order via PM or publicly via this page - you can change your destination later before the deadline.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Last Call for Movement Orders

Deadline is in 1 hour.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:07 pm

Tick Tock

As The Clock Strikes 7 PM, there is no sign of the Host - the violin players have left though the butler, bartender and pianist remain. While most of the guests leave to explore the mansion and search for their host - Samantha and Andy remain behind in the Main Hallway.

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:05 pm

After some eventful exploration - the Guests make there way back to the Main Hallway

Currently Present:

Clines Wildmore, Tall man, very nice suit, quite lanky with long uncut hair - early 40s
Charles Livermore, Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s.
Lindsay Flives, Beautiful young blonde dressed in a little black evening dress - 100mm Louboutin heels - tiny little clutch handbag. Early 20s
Daryl Welsy, Young man - early 20s - dressed in a Stanford Sweatshirt and beach jeans.
Jim McNamara, Old Frail Looking Man wearing the robes of a Catholic Priest - Balding with grey hair at the sides - late 60s
Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes
James Maynard, Handsome dashing man tall, well dressed - Late 30s
Jessica Reyas, Beautiful Young Brunette, Early 30s - wearing a cocktail dress and heels
Mark Cameron, well dressed handsome man - mid 40s - East Coast Finance Vibe
Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, eyeglasses, very good looking - mid 40s
John Grindwaer, Mid 50s, tall - well dressed gentleman.
Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes

Mood Music

The Servants have cleared the appetizers stations and prepared the main dining table for service - please choose your seat and the staff will be around to take your orders for dinner.

For the main course we have a choice of:

Fresh Alaskan King Crab Salad with Early Summer Corn, Little Gem Lettuce and Seasonal Vegetables
Wine Recommendation: Pattes Loup 'Vent d'Ange,' Chablis, Burgundy, France

Australian Baby Lamb with Flageolet Beans, Baby Zucchini
Wine Recommendation: Nervi-Conterno 'Vigna Molsino,' Gattinara, Piedmont, Italy 2014

Charcoal Grilled Spanish Bluefin Tuna, Avocado, Green Herb Sauce and Brown Japanese Rice
Wine Recommendation: Lahèrte Frères, Rosé de Menuier, Extra Brut, Champagne, France NV

Double Porcelet Chop, Couscous, Cabbage, Cipollini Onions and Iberico Ham
Wine Recommendation: Nervi-Conterno 'Vigna Molsino,' Gattinara, Piedmont, Italy 2014

The Third Session will end in (expired on 2020-07-16 06:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:25 am

Dinner Service

After the Pianist finishes playing, the bartender begins pouring out the wine and champagne as ordered for each guest except for the Priest. Before conversation can resume, a small army of servants exit the Kitchen and bring out your main courses.

There will be more time for exploration of the Manor after dinner:

The Third Session will end in (expired on 2020-07-16 06:00:00)

Movement choices due by PM or publicly posted here before then
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:04 am

The Host Arrives

After the servants clear the finished dishes and begin distributing after dinner drinks; a butler walks around offering cigars to any who would like to partake.

Amid the commotion of the shuffling servants, most do not notice that Mr. Grey has entered the room - as if by magic he is suddenly standing before you and apologizing for his tardiness.

The Third Session will end in (expired on 2020-07-18 06:00:00)

Movement choices due by PM or publicly posted here before then
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #92 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Replacement
Ambic replaces VashtaNeurotic

Movement Deadline is extended by 24 hours in order to give Ambic time to catch up with all his new friends :)

Reminder for rules:

You may engage in combat with another player - by typing in ATTACK: ____

I will resolve combat by dice-rolling. (Intrinsic abilities and items may affect your combat roles)

Successfully attacking a player will render them unconscious for a 24h period in which case you can rob - steal - murder tie them up etc..

You may assist either side in combat by typing in ASSIST: ____ when active combat begins. You must assist before I resolve the combat.

You may also search a room by typing in SEARCH: ROOM FOR ____

You may also do a general search if you have no idea what you are looking for.

You may communicate in the room threads where everyone can see - you can also role play. You can also whisper to another player by private messaging them directly - however if you do this you must type this in the main chat:

Whisper to _____

All actions done in each room will be ERASED at the end of each movement period in order to protect the guilty and because memory is fallible. You will not for example walk into the kitchen and see someone is strangling out somebody else.

Movement will occur in 24h periods

You may publically declare where you are moving to at the end of each period if you are in the main hallway - if you are in a private room outside the Main Hallway - you will automatically exit back to the main hallway. You may also privately message me your movement choices if you don't want people to know where you are going. The later choice will take precedence.

If you do not enter any rooms - you will stay in the main hallway.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:12 am

Replacement
Fwesnid replaces Enomis

Movement Deadline is extended by 24 hours in order to give Fwesnid time to catch up - Say Hi to our "new" guest please
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:46 pm

Interlude I

First Post has been updated with who is who to help if you are losing track of who is who.

The Third Session will end in (expired on 2020-07-18 06:00:00)

Movement choices are due by PM or post in this thread - if you do not submit a choice you will stay in the Main Hallway
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #136 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:50 pm

After-Dinner Drinks

As you make your way back to the Main Hallway after another round of exploration - you notice the servants have prepared some desserts and after dinner drinks for your little party. A Jazz band has set up in front of piano and begins the first set of the evening.

Currently Present:

Nexus - Clines Wildmore, Tall man, very nice suit, quite lanky with long uncut hair - early 40s
Ambic - Charles Livermore, Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s holding a bottle of whiskey
Ariel - Lindsay Flives, Beautiful young blonde dressed in a little black evening dress - 100mm Louboutin heels - tiny little clutch handbag. Early 20s
Menalque - Daryl Welsy, Young man - early 20s - dressed in a Stanford Sweatshirt and beach jeans.
Brassherald - Jim McNamara, Old Frail Looking Man wearing the robes of a Catholic Priest - Balding with grey hair at the sides - late 60s
Selynee - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes
Fwesnid - James Maynard, Handsome dashing man tall, well dressed - Late 30s holding a large frying pan.
Lilith2013 - Jessica Reyas, Beautiful Young Brunette, Early 30s - wearing a cocktail dress, bright red Hermes Neckscarf and heels
dsjstr - Mark Cameron, well dressed handsome man - mid 40s - East Coast Finance Vibe
Iconeum - Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, eyeglasses, very good looking - mid 40s
CaptainMeme - John Grindwaer, Mid 50s, tall - well dressed gentleman holding a large iron poker.
Pablito - Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes
SimplyTheBest - Mr Grey, mid-50s, fit condition, dressed in a very nice white suit with a red ascot. About 6 feet tall, dark black hair with graying on the sides.

Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 151, ambic wrote:
Ask the bartender what he knows about the house. How long has he been there? Any thing he could whisper to me that might be useful. Who owns the house? Anything weird happen before we arrive?
The bartender replies that he works for the catering service and they've only been hired for the event this evening - he's never met the owner nor been to this house before tonight.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:15 pm

In post 154, pablito wrote:
Ask the bartender if he can help accompany me to find my earring in the pantry.
The Bartender turns around and checks but doesn't find anything.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:32 pm

In post 162, ambic wrote:
Examine everyone in room. Is anyone else carrying anything like the poker
What do you mean? You need to be more specific
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:03 pm

These are the people holding items in their hands - this does not include lady's handbags, food or drinks.

Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:56 pm

In post 169, pablito wrote:
Alice sniffs the bottle of whiskey and examines underneath the bottle
The bottle of whiskey smells very strong - there is nothing on the bottom of the bottle.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 185, Ariel wrote:
In post 175, Ariel wrote:
Lindsay requests bottled water from the bartender
(Or a waiter if the bartender isn't there)

Whispered to Jessica & Charles
A waiter brings over a bottle of water from the Kitchen.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:04 am

There is a bloodcurdling scream from the Kitchen.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:32 am

In post 199, Menalque wrote:
i take off for the kitchen at a sprint

You can't move between rooms during the phase - the next movement will happen in:

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:39 am

As guests make their way back into the Main Hallway this time, there is noticeable tension in the air... the frivolity and joy of the previous meetings seems worlds away as guests eye each other with suspicion. The distance between the guests now seems vast - an ocean of suspicion bubbling as they sit down to discuss the events of the evening.

Most of the staff have already left for the evening - something that darkens the already dim mood within the room...

Currently Present:

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #268 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 am

The Turn

As accusations and suspicions fly like arrows across the room... The Guests come to the realization that they must explore further to figure out what is going on here....

Movement Orders are due in (expired on 2020-08-03 06:00:00)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #281 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:18 am

lindsay is no longer here
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:58 pm

Extending movement order deadline for 24 hours in case you missed sending them in. Will process them tomorrow evening.

Let me know if you have any questions or are confused about what you should be trying to do :P
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #287 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:24 am

Another One Bites the Dust

Present:

Another guest has gone missing - you can feel the fear in the air now - it is thick like a fog - the dread suffocating.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #303 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Tick Tock... Time Continues to pass - with no headway you must look for more clues!

Movement Choice Deadline : (expired on 2020-08-17 06:00:00)

PS - If you are having trouble with understanding what you should be doing - feel free to PM me for tips
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:23 am

it is a countdown

you are all still in the hallway.

submit movement choices via PM or in thread thanks :)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:18 am

Another Guest Goes Missing?

Present:

Datisi - Jim McNamara, Old Frail Looking Man wearing the robes of a Catholic Priest - Balding with grey hair at the sides - late 60s
The Worst - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes
Iconeum - Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, eyeglasses, very good looking - mid 40s - super expensive looking watch
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:02 pm

The Worst replaces Selynee
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:09 pm

In post 346, lilith2013 wrote:Who else went missing just now? I can't remember anyone's names.
missing:
Ambic - Charles Livermore, Tall gentleman with dark black hair, wearing an old fashioned dinner jacket - mid 50s.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Datisi will be replacing BrassHerald
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #354 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:51 pm

In post 351, Iconeum wrote:
advance alongside Daryl, towards Mr. Grey. Fists out.

I've nothing to do with anything here, Daryl. I was here to have a good time and maybe make some money in the process. I didn't sign up for this, but I sure as hell want some answers too.

Let's make him talk.
There is no visible reaction from Mr. Grey as you get closer to him.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:24 am

Unable to get more answers out of the Mysterious Host, you decide to split up again to figure out what is wrong in the Mansion.

Movement Deadline: (expired on 2020-09-09 06:00:00)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:19 am

when you grab Mr. Grey your hand passes through him,

there is a faint smile on his face as he disappears - fading away like a distant memory...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:31 am

Rules Reminder for the Guests and the Newcomers(Welcome Welcome!)

You may PM each other by typing
whisper: Playername

Once you begin a whisper conversation you do not need to continue putting in
whisper
in the thread, you may continue the conversation in sitechat/pms/discord whatever you wish. (do whisper tho if you are beginning a new conversation after the old one has ended)

Reminder for rules:

You may engage in combat with another player - by typing in ATTACK: ____

I will resolve combat by dice-rolling. (Intrinsic abilities and items may affect your combat roles)

After a declaration of an attack - there will be a 24h period in which both sides can solicit support from the other occupants of the room to give them aid in combat (+1 power per helper)
Both players may also decide to abandon the fight to cancel combat or speed up combat resolution to earlier than 24h (requires consent from both combat participants)

Successfully attacking a player will render them unconscious for a 24h period in which case you can rob - steal - murder tie them up etc..

You may assist either side in combat by typing in ASSIST: ____ when active combat begins. You must assist before I resolve the combat.

You may also search a room by typing in SEARCH: ROOM FOR ____

You may also do a general search if you have no idea what you are looking for.

You may communicate in the room threads where everyone can see - you can also role play - it is very much encouraged! :)

All actions done in each room will be ERASED at the end of each movement period in order to protect the guilty and because memory is fallible. You will not for example walk into the Kitchen and see a murder going on from the previous tenants of the kitchen, however you might find a dead body or the evidence of a fight.

You may publically declare where you are moving to at the end of each period if you are in the main hallway - if you are in a private room outside the Main Hallway - you will automatically exit back to the main hallway. You may also privately message me your movement choices if you don't want people to know where you are going. The later choice will take precedence.

If you do not enter any rooms - you will stay in the main hallway.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:37 pm

Back Together Again

The Guests return to the Main Entryway. The Hour grows late and as a result the Kitchen is no longer an option.

Present:

Menalque - Daryl Welsy, Young man - early 20s - dressed in a black turtleneck sweater, casual jeans, loafers.
Datisi - Jim McNamara, Old Frail Looking Man wearing the robes of a Catholic Priest - Balding with grey hair at the sides - late 60s
The Worst - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - Long Dark Hair - Enchanting Green Eyes
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #377 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:05 pm

In post 374, the worst wrote:
Samantha stays close to Mark as she re-enters the hallway, glancing around the room suspiciously.

SEARCH ROOM FOR WRITING IMPLEMENTS (paper and like, u know, anything I could use to write)
you find a pen and a junk mail envelope by the front door table.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #389 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:34 am

In post 387, lilith2013 wrote:does someone have a list of who's missing? I can't keep everyone's names straight.

missing:
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #396 (isolation #40) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:51 pm

In post 394, Nexus wrote:Brandishes revolver
Charles holds up a single shot derringer pistol - it looks like this:

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #420 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Movement to Rooms

Movement Deadline for rooms in: (expired on 2020-09-19 21:09:12)

I will process early if all choices are in before the deadline.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #436 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm

Midnight

As you make your way back to the main reception area - you notice things are looking somewhat different...

Is this even the same house you were in before?

Time is running out - Movement choices due in (expired on 2020-10-02 06:00:00)

Present:

Menalque - Daryl Welsy, Young man - early 20s - dressed in a black turtleneck sweater, casual jeans, loafers.
Pablito - Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes holding a large silver candlestick
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #450 (isolation #43) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:33 pm

In post 449, Iconeum wrote:
search for a piece of silver - preferably something i can stab vampires with
the silverware was taken away to the Kitchen and that is no longer open.

You do not see any silver in the Main Hallway except for the large silver candlestick that Alice is holding

Time is running out - Movement choices due in (expired on 2020-10-02 06:00:00)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:50 pm

In post 453, the worst wrote:
Go to Solarium

Samantha finishes her glass and pours another.
The champagne hits you quickly and you feel somewhat light-headed. It is very delicious.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #463 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Darkness Descends

As the guests enter the Main Hallway, they notice it looks like it has been ransacked and destroyed by a monster... The chandelier lies smashed and ruined in the middle of the room, a marble statue lies broken in pieces by the staircase - the piano broken and collapsed on the floor. The floor boards look like they have aged a century in an hour. There is the smell of death in the air - something is very wrong in this house...

The number of guests has also decreased by two - Mark and Father Jim are no longer present with you.

Currently Present

Menalque - Daryl Welsy, bruised face, looks a little beaten up, ash on his hands and face - early 20s - dressed in a black slightly ripped turtleneck sweater, casual jeans, loafers.
Lilith2013 - Jessica Reyas, ashes on her hands and face, bloody cut on her face and left arm, Early 30s - wearing a torn cocktail dress, bright red Hermes Neckscarf and heels
The Worst - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - bits of dirt and grass on her legs and in her hair
Iconeum - Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, mid 40s - grass and dirt stains on his pants and jacket.
Pablito - Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes holding a thick black book and a silver candlestick.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #481 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Thunder and Lightning

The fireplace in the main hallway suddenly lights up a roaring fire...

The haunting sounds of a strong wind whistling outside the house feels ominous... You can hear the rain outside begin to pick up.. louder and louder.

You see flashes of lightning outside followed by earsplitting thunder - louder than anything you've heard before.

Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #492 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:48 pm

You do not find a reflective surface. everything has already been smashed and destroyed.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #506 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:06 pm

In post 503, Menalque wrote:The body was just an excuse to get someone to the lounge... Mark went over to look at it and that's when Clines went at him from behind...

I'm gonna drive this poker through your fucking heart you scum

brandish poker, fight: Clines

24 hours from this post fight will begin - players may converse but not commit actions. (Lobby for support etc)

Early resolution can happen if both sides request it before then
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #508 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 pm

Tensions Rise

"I'm gonna drive this poker through your fucking heart you scum." Daryl yells, brandishing his poker. His face a mask of pure range, he takes long strides towards Clines, ready to strike.

Clines doesn't dignify his words with a response, as though a part of his personality is absent. Wordlessly, the other man raises his fists, readying himself for the fight.

Other voices raise, attempting to reason through the tension, but they are cut off. A roar of thunder tears through the room, defeating the guests. The storm outside flares, the wind clearly audible despite the thick walls of the mansion.

Suddenly, many feet above, a stained glass window gives way. A million tiny shards of glass are thrust across the hallway, rain and wind pelting into the room at a sideways angle.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #511 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:19 am

In post 510, pablito wrote:
touch silver candlestick to Clines

players may converse but not commit actions. (Lobby for support etc)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #512 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:20 am

you can support either side by typing in

support ____
in the thread or PMing it to me.

each supporter will add +1 to the dice roll total of their supported side
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #519 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Specter

A flash of lightning breaks the tension in the room.

Suddenly you all see Mark standing in the middle of the room.

He gasps for air, coughing up a cloud of blood...

Wordlessly he points a finger at Jessica...

You see rivers of blood begin to pour out of his eyes and down his face..

Thunder roars through the room and in another flash of lightning - Mark is gone..
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #520 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:02 pm

Conflict

Daryl charged at Clines, holding the iron poker like a sword prepared to do combat..

Clines backed away carefully, begging Daryl to reconsider..

But there was no hesitation in Daryl's heart and he charged forward determined...

Clines casually tossed something to the ground - there was a large flash and a bang, suddenly a massively plume of smoke filled the air...

When the smoke was gone.. Clines was as well...

Currently Present

Menalque - Daryl Welsy, bruised face, looks a little beaten up, ash on his hands and face - early 20s - dressed in a black slightly ripped turtleneck sweater, casual jeans, loafers.
Lilith2013 - Jessica Reyas, ashes on her hands and face, bloody cut on her face and left arm, Early 30s - wearing a torn cocktail dress, bright red Hermes Neckscarf and heels
The Worst - Samantha Veria, Young Pretty Girl - Early 20s - Tight Black Dress - bits of dirt and grass on her legs and in her hair
Iconeum - Andy Dangerous, Incredibly well dressed man, gorgeous California suntan, mid 40s - grass and dirt stains on his pants and jacket.
Pablito - Alice Masur, Mid 20s, Young Woman wearing a cocktail dress, beautiful sapphire blue eyes holding a thick black book and a silver candlestick.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #527 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:21 am

In post 525, pablito wrote:
In post 510, pablito wrote:
touch silver candlestick to Clines
do this again but from a distance
Clines is not in the room right now
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #530 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:00 am

In post 528, pablito wrote:Clines, I hope you are well and safe. Clearly, I am not. I tend to be flighty.

Touch silver candlestick to Jessica but from a distance
it does not do anything
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #535 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:59 am

there is nothing in the demonic grimoire about vampires
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #546 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:48 pm

Standoff

Movement Deadline for rooms in: (expired on 2020-10-10 20:08:30)

I will process early if all choices are in before the deadline.

Combat will extend the deadline.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #556 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:22 pm

Blood Moon

The creepy red glow of the Blood Moon has enveloped the Main Hallway in a Sinister Crimson Glow.. The storm is completely over now and there is a tension that hangs thick in the air.

The number of guests remains the same.

Currently Present

Nexus - Clines Wildmore, Tall man, very nice suit, quite lanky with long uncut hair - early 40s - hold a large statue of an Angel that seems to glow holding Alice's purse.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #557 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:28 pm

Dark Waltz II

There is a large curtained mirror placed on the end of the Hallway.

A dozen ghostly pairs dance in front of it to a haunting tune.

Would you like to pair up and join them in the dance?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #565 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Dark Waltz II

Spoiler:

Jess and Daryl walked into the dance floor and the ghostly dancers parted before them. The music stopped – there was dead silence in the room as Jessica stared up into Daryl’s eyes – an deep understanding seemed to pass between them – he smiled at her and she at him.. He turned away as she made her way to the edge of room. They glanced back at each other then – separated by 20 feet yet seemingly no further away from each other for all the distance – a ghostly waltz began to play… Jess turned away from Daryl and made her way to the center of the room with slow careful steps – Daryl followed – striding confidently behind her…

With one armed outstretched he reached slowly across her neck and took ahold of her right shoulder – with the gentlest of tugs he turned her around – her dress swirling beneath her as she looked up into his eyes for the briefest of moments. Then slowly she raised her arms up above his shoulders and he took her outstretched hand and put his other hand on her back as she bent slightly backwards – her leg sliding into the first step of the dance.. Jess took the lead and the two began moving backwards and then twirling in perfect rhythm to the ghostly waltz. The audience could not turn away from this beautiful dance playing out before them – all the emotion of the evening seemed to drain from the room at once. It was almost hypnotic how beautifully they dance back and forth across the floor – their eyes never turned to look at each other but their bodies moving together perfectly. Faster and faster as the music picked – her feet leaving the ground gravity behind in the last spins. Then finally an end – the two faced the audience and took a small bow. The ghosts erupted into applause and appreciation for the stunning dance they had just witnessed. With a flicker of the lights they all disappeared, mirror, curtain, and ghosts.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:41 am

thats not how items work dude.

you can like attack Jessica with the wooden stake and that would trigger combat :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #587 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:32 pm

In post 586, pablito wrote:
Attack Jessica with wooden stake
Combat initiated - with intent to murder with weapon - Wooden Stake through Heart

(expired on 2020-10-20 02:00:00)

Players can declare supports publicly or privately - will fast-track if both players agree.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #635 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:15 pm

In post 587, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 586, pablito wrote:
Attack Jessica with wooden stake
Combat initiated - with intent to murder with weapon - Wooden Stake through Heart

(expired on 2020-10-20 02:00:00)

Players can declare supports publicly or privately - will fast-track if both players agree.
Timer Reminder :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #637 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:03 pm

Alice armed with a wooden stake (Supported by Clines, Samantha, Andy)

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

vs

Jessica armed with a carving fork (Supported by Daryl)

1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #639 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:09 pm

The two women circle each other warily - heels tapping on the marble floor as they look for openings to attack. Then as the tension seems ready to break like a dam, Alice lunges forward and kicks out Jessica's feet beneath her - falling awkwardly to the ground she tries to catch herself but is knocked out by a knee to her head..

Alice bends down and drives the stake into Jessica's chest..

It pierces the flesh with a sickly sound and blood begins to drip out...

Game State Update

Jessica [Knocked out] on the floor bleeding with a wooden stake in her chest.

Jessica will re-awaken in (expired on 2020-10-21 02:10:00)

Combat will pause this timer.
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #647 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Alice gets up and walks to the window, she looks outside - lost in thought. She presses against the window to feel whether it is very solid...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #650 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:31 pm

In post 649, the worst wrote:
Samantha cautiously retrieves the carving fork from Jessica, keeping eye contact but a respeectable distance from where Daryl stands.

Also inspect Jessica to check how bad her wound is.
You take the carving fork off the ground.

It looks like the stake has penetrated a few cm into her chest and there is blood dripping out now..

her breathing sounds shallow..
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #652 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:38 pm

In post 642, Menalque wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

smash Alice's brains out with my poker
this is not a valid attack command
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #653 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:39 pm

you'd have to put something like

attack Alice with iron poker
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #661 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:43 pm

a gust of wind blows into the room from the outside - it is chilly outside.

Alice leans out of the window and looks down, it looks like a fairly long drop down...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #689 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:59 pm

In post 687, pablito wrote:
Alice reads the Grimoire to read about ghosts and ladies in dark dresses
you do not find anything.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #696 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 am

In post 695, pablito wrote:
Alice removes diamond necklace
you can't quite get it off easily.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #697 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:33 am

In post 694, pablito wrote:
Alice touches silver candlestick to Jessica
you would have to ask Daryl for permission
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:40 am

Alice walks up to the window again and leans outside - it looks like a pretty long fall - and it would be so easy to just let go..
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #701 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Time Reminder

Jessica [Knocked out] on the floor bleeding with a wooden stake in her chest.

Jessica will re-awaken in (expired on 2020-10-21 02:10:00)

Combat will pause this timer
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #704 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:23 pm

Alice puts her items on the floor and climbs up onto the window sill.

She is now leaning out of the window looking down forlornly at the ground far below.

The night wind blows her hair back gently. She looks like she has tears in her eyes.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #708 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:52 pm

Alice sits down on the windowsill. Her legs hanging out of the window - swaying in the wind. Her hair shines in the moonlight and she seems to be talking to someone down below.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #719 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:58 am

Alice jumps out of the window
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #723 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:10 am

you see Alice lying on the ground far below - she doesn't look like she is moving.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #734 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:01 am

In post 733, Nexus wrote:
stab Daryl in the back with my knife
fuck you vampire scum.
Combat Resolution

Clines
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Daryl
1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #735 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:04 am

As Daryl looks for something to bind Jessica's wounds - Clines pulls out a knife and attacks him from behind - stabbing him in the back and knocking him out

Daryl has been knocked out until (expired on 2020-10-27 17:00:00)
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #738 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:48 am

In post 736, Nexus wrote:
search Daryl for signs of vampirism - bites etc
? like strip him naked? what are we doing here?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #740 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:52 am

you pull the turtleneck down his neck and see a set of bite marks on his neck.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #744 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:00 am

Jessica rips the stake out and faces off with Samantha who eyes her warily with her trusty carving fork..
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #758 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:24 am

i started the timer at the fight but if you guys wants early resolution let me know.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #763 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:07 am

Samantha

vs

Jessica
1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #764 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:13 am

Samantha lunges at Jessica with her carving fork - moving impossibly quickly - and slashing at her. Jessica snarls as she moves aside at the last possible second and trips Samantha, throwing her to the floor and tackling her. She sinks her teeth into the dazed woman's neck and rips apart her jugular, blood spraying everywhere. She stands up with Samantha's blood dripping down her face...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #771 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:59 am

Jessica vs Clines

Combat Resolution in 24 hours
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #775 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:25 am

Combat Resolution

Clines

vs

Jessica

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #776 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:36 am

There is an odd tension in the room as Jessica stands there with Samantha's blood running down her neck - she licks her bloodstained lips hungrily while looking around the room. It almost looks as if she is hunting?

Clines pulls a long wicked knife out of his jacket and wordlessly rushes her - surprisingly fast steps crossing the room with purpose. He leaps at her with a determined snarl and tackles her to the ground- their hands intertwined - rolling on the ground for leverage...

After several rolls the stronger man winds up on top pinning her to the ground- his eyes glowing with quiet determination. Jessica roars angrily pinned beneath him and twists and turns... - he is sitting on her waist in a mounted position while her legs kick uselessly beneath him
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #777 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:40 am

Jessica tries to sit up for some leverage but Clines puts his entire bodyweight on her abdomen and she can't raise herself up far enough to get him - she tries to push him off but he won't budge....

He smiles as he raises the long wicked knife high up in the air above his head - it looks like he has some experience in doing this before.. He looks like he is enjoying her helpless struggles beneath him
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #778 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 am

"You can scream now, they always do at the end"

He smiles as he plunges the knife into her chest..

She catches his hands in hers as the knife nicks her skin - a violent grip and angry grip that holds his hands still as they struggle
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #779 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 am

Time seems to slow down as they stare at each other - locked in their struggle as the knife hovers just above her chest - both combatants throwing all of their effort into it.

Clines grunts as he leans into the stab - shifting some of his bodyweight forward to lean on Jessica's arms as they hold his hands up.

Slowly the knife begins to moves down - sliding into her skin.

She suddenly lunges up - fangs sinking into his hand - he screams out in pain as she ravenously devours his blood...

Pushing him off her.. Jessica is all over him and rips apart his neck in an instant...

She stands up now - face and hair matted with blood and turns towards Andy
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #781 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:52 am

Jessica starts laughing as she picks up Cline's knife from his dead body.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #785 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Andy does a line of coke, then he gets next to Samantha's dead body and paints a blood pentagram on the floor next to her.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #788 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:24 pm

nothing seems to be happening btw
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #794 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:32 pm

done
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #799 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 am

that is incredibly graphic and unnecessary mena :/
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #800 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:06 am

In post 797, Menalque wrote:
Spoiler:
mechanics question: does Clines still have blood left to drain?
yea there's quite a lot of blood there still
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #805 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:49 am

ok Mena bashes in Samantha's head with his iron poker, destroying it completely.

he destroys the bloody pentagram on the floor with his shoes.

he then begins draining the blood out of Clines - done in (expired on 2020-10-28 04:54:00)
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #816 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:52 am

In post 812, Menalque wrote:
drop Clines' empty body to the floor and stand up, wipe my mouth with the back of my hand

Mmm, delicious. I only wish I could have drained you while you were still alive, Clines.

So, Jessica, what are you thinking? I'll be honest, I'm a little concerned about this zombie thing. They were talking about it earlier too, I don't think Andy is lying here.

What is a D60, Andy?

look around for the stake just to make sure Andy's not hiding it on his person
you see it on the floor in the corner of the room
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #821 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:46 am

Andy lies down on the floor and eagerly waits to for Jessica.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #823 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:07 am

Jessica kneels down and plunges her fangs into Andy's neck.. the blood flowing freely from Andy's veins.. He begins to feel faint after a minute..

Weakness overtakes him...

"Um Jessica, I don't feel too good..."

Jessica strokes Andy's shoulder to calm him down.. Her gentle touch calming him down.

He begins to feel more tired as his blood flows out

He isn't feeling any more - vampirey?

in a few more minutes it's all over - Andy's dead corpse staring lifelessly into the ceiling

Congrats Lilith, Menalque, Ambic for winning Haunted Mansion for the Vampire Team

Fwesnid also fulfilled his individual victory conditions and won

Postgame thread is here:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83806

Thanks for playing!
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #839 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:23 am

In post 833, Menalque wrote:What happened with Sam? When did she become a demon? I wasn’t clear from the Solarium scene
Datisi had these illusion abilities that put Samantha in PTs all by herself where she would have visions of death and doom. This convinced Samantha to draw a blood pentagram and summon Datisi into the world, which caused Samantha to become a Demonic Vessel. She then took Ico's soul and recruited him into Team Demon. They were very close to winning the fight versus Lilith in the Main Hallway.

TW had a +4 combat modifier so the only way to lose was a 1-6 dice roll - which Lilith got and caused the main demon to get killed.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #847 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:58 am

The ideal victory for Mena / Ducky was to fall in love and live happily ever after.

It just didn't work out that way :3

Pablito it was so fun watching you fumble around each room <3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #856 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:26 am

In post 852, Menalque wrote:I do, um, feel a little bad about Andy tho
Andy sold his soul to the Devil though.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #862 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:37 am

tfw you try to seduce a hot girl and she ends up stealing your immortal soul instead :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #865 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:44 am

all role pms and links to most of the significant in game events are on the first post of this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=83806
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”