The Curse of Kowhai Mall - phase 2 Eatery- COMPLETED

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:18 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

(During even phases the entire eatery is treated as one area for thread purposes)

Victoria heads on over to the Service Desk. It seems Sarah is having a full blown argument with the gym goer now.

"...look, I can requisition some if you fill out the right forms but it'll be at least a day before we can get you any - no, nothing I can do about that. Look, just handle it yourself or something. That's what you lot are good at, no?"

The gym goer gives an angry grunt, which Sarah ignores as she turns to Victoria.

"And what are you wanting?"
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:14 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

As you begin to talk to Sarah, the gym goer slowly turns to face you, letting out a low grunt as they do.

"....BRAAAAAAAAAAIINNNNSSSS"

And just like that, it lunges. Quite slowly though, it's hard for a zombie to maintain its muscle mass in a way that lets it move fast.

Sarah seems completely unpeturbed. "If you want your things back, you'll need to fill out a Lost&Found form, and I'll get them back to you within 48 hours. But you might want to focus on your immediate problem first."
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:05 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Sarah hands Victoria the form.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:35 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Once Victoria has handed Sarah the form back, Sarah takes a look over it.

"Everything seems to be in order here. We should be able to get your items back to you within 48 hours."

-Het

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”