The Curse of Kowhai Mall - PHASE 2: B&E Mens COMPLETED

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:06 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

The windows themselves are quite small in here, but you can see an alleyway of some sort behind them. If you go right up to the windows you can see that to the left is the outside seating area of the cafe. To the right, there's a door at the end of the alleyway.
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:46 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

The alleyway is behind the window - you can't reach it from here. The windows are too small to climb out of.
Sometimes when I'm thinking of a track to submit, I think to myself "okay I could submit X, but I know a lot of people won't care for it, there's no point in wasting their time and mine". Glad to see [CaptainMeme] isn't burdened by such thoughts.

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:03 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

As you walk toward it, you hear Bert call out.

"Oi! Get away from there, that's the staff room. Wares are on the shelves
here
if you're looking for something to buy."

-Het
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:40 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Seems to be an entirely ordinary mirror, embedded in the wall and spanning its full length.

-Het

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”