schadd walrus 2: feast of the invisible cats (join biancospino walrus!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, so if I do this it will be my first walrus.

I have silly questions to confirm what I am reading first though, of course!

We have to send in 7-8 songs per category?
Do we need to fill all categories right now??

I believe both of those answers are yes, I just want to be sure before I spend god knows how long searching for like 64 songs to send you. How you will manage the time to rate all the songs sent to you I cannot fathom, but I also have full faith in your abilities :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 85, wgeurts wrote:
In post 82, Aristophanes wrote: We have to send in 7-8 songs per category?
I panicked for a moment
XD
Sorry wgeurts!

Now that I know this, I've submitted. I am happy with my choices and also have no hope of placing in any of the categories!
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #126 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 120, schadd_ wrote: an important addendum to the second chart is that, in addition to the existence of at least one past submittant that left me shocked, 100% of submissions made me say something to the effect of LETS GOOO!!!! (fist pump) when i saw them in my inbox. very happy to see every face old and new here and also exciting that the number went up from 15 to 24+ this time around
I'm excited that you are excited!

What do I lose out on if, say, I work during a live reveal?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

3rd place? Amazing start! =D

I have a feeling I will be guessed as submitter for a good portion of my songs, and I'm okay with that.
Really glad you enjoyed it! This song has been stuck in my head on and off for months and I knew it was a great fit for this cat as soon as I read it!

There were some great songs here, I enjoyed listening through! I hope I can make it to the next live reveal :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I second that, would be very cool!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hey tris!

I loved the video!

I really likes the awkward "awkword" bit! Also, that blue splatter looked so surprised at the size of its nose! XD

Ooooooh! I see what was meant by "light switch cover". I thought you sang a cover of light switch! Which by the way, I would be down for. But also it's super cute! Did you paint it yourself? The kitty looks so real and pettable! <3

Oh, when you let your phone fall, that was too good XD

You were so many cats! Also, thank you for having so many interesting visual textures in this video! My eyes appreciated how they felt :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #203 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 192, schadd_ wrote: slightly didn't know how to find an aristophanes song without taylor swift being like "i was happy but i was also sad" but this looks like a reasonable bet.
I'm glad I could subvert your expectations by sending in a cover rather than Taylor Swift! The Discord chat was right to point at me for it though :P
I honestly figured mine was glaringly obvious as myself, so I'm happily surprised :) The next one I don't think I have a chance at hiding, but who knows!
In post 192, schadd_ wrote: it could just be like alex before and after he isonfire.
I make audible noise at this line! Well done my friend XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #204 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:21 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 199, Pink Ball wrote: A bit of context for my submission, if you weren't aware of the story behind the song: Jim wrote that song when his wife told him she was pregnant, back on 1970, and was released on 1972 in his debut album "You Don't Mess Around With Jim". A year later, Jim died in a plane crash, eight days before his son's 2nd birthday.

Jim was going to stop touring and stop doing music so he wouldn't be forced to be away too much time from his family. He wrote a letter to his wife saying so, a letter that she received five days after the accident.

The lyrics of this song... I've always felt like he wrote them after dying. "But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them", it's like he knew what was going to happen. It kills me every time I hear it.
I always really liked this song and it was a great submission here! I had no clue about this, but damn does it hit differently once you know this.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Looking forward to a listen through! I'm glad you got the song I submitted, I was a little worried about this one honestly.

The next Cat, however, I anticipate will be my lowest score and the one which will be dropped at the end. I'm not known for novelty in my music in the way this cat demands.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #249 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Aristophanes »

This should be very interesting...and very metal. My ears are prepping for the barrage.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #273 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I am excite! =D
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm kinda glad I missed the reveal on this one. The gross mouthsounds definitely made me click away from a few and I would definitely not listen to some of these again. I guess in that way, mission accomplished!

Also, I find it humorous that at some points in this list you are just throwing your wands up and shrugging at who this could possibly be even omitting a guess at one point but on the other side you also get like 7 or so right in a row.

Also also I'll take my lead, but with the knowledge that it is a mirage. Once the lowest song is dropped I vanish from the position entirely! But it's fun to see myself there. I really doubted myself a lot with my submissions and will probably continue to despite this.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #308 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I thought about doing a walrus but I'd never have the time. I have an alternative idea for a music thread, however. It will likely debut in the next week sometime in GD!

Hmm...probably in GD. I have to think about how deeply I'll write things and whether I care that they're indexed. Probably GD though! I'll let you know :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Aw shit! Way to throw my lead eh! XD

I really should have checked that list I guess.

Q.Q
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh, yes! Congrats my fire guy! I'm impressed by your schadd-music prowess! :)
- Jingle

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”