Nomic II - Moratorium Wins!!!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #165 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Nomic »

animorpherv1...you have broken GR6. Anger is in me. Please don't break what few rules I have.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #176 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Post by Nomic »

dizardin wrote:
hey Mod
: How bout a ruling on majority if P41 passes? If X cannot vote, does X still count for majority? I'd prefer that X still counts, but cannot vote, so it's simply a mechanism to gag someone temporarily. If it reduces majority (X doesn't count), then it's seriously powerful - possibly even Silver or Gold rule powerful. Just sayin.
There is no stipulation that says they do not count toward the vote count during this time so they will continue to count toward the majority.

dizardin wrote:P45: This one infringes on SR1. It's gonna need a 2/3 majority,
right, Mod?
I had not thought about this. I think I will allow it though. Because the rule says that every 2 neutral votes reduces the votes needed to pass/fail by 1 it is essentially the same as saying whichever side gets to the "new majority" wins all the neutral votes and the majority is still maintained. The rule just allows people to make their intentions clear (that they don't care if it passes or not but don't want to hold it up).
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #204 (isolation #2) » Fri May 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Nomic »

It would be 2/3 either way. If it reaches 2/3 for nay it would fail.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #251 (isolation #3) » Sat May 02, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Nomic »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Juls wrote:
I wrote a program that helps me keep up with this game and now I added a feature to tell me who is not voting on things so the second post of the rules proposals thread has your name and what you are not voting on. Note, you aren't required to vote on everything, this is for your convienance only.

(this post does not include ani's last post...I will update now).
I actual;ly found out what I wasn't votying for via that 2nd post, thanks.

I fixed it though to list by name now instead of by rule. Makes it easier for you guys to find.

Lots of rules just passed. People might want to give me a minute to update before voting or they will be voting on things that are gone.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #367 (isolation #4) » Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Post by Nomic »

FYI, I am not counting yabbaguy Post 364 as a penalty because I had it wrong in the OP at the time he wrote it.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher
Nomic
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #812 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Nomic »

177-179 have been proposed.
Nomic
Nomic
Watcher