Planet: MafiaScum 2 - Winter 2018

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:56 am

Post by swyellowtail »

He meant me, Mhork. And I did. For 3 months. The reason? Lack of interest.
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:11 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Well, it seems that I have quite a number of things to address. Right off the bat, after seeing the international broadcast from both Swizzerland and Elybrian not too long ago, I have to be quite honest, this entire warfare is getting extremely out of hand. On top of that, upon watching, I couldn't bear watching hundreds of thousands of people being killed, especially for what seems to be no reason. So, to start things off:

We will put in 4 billion into medical research
and 4 billion into assisting those that have lost their families due to this outbreak, especially those in Morphia.

And because we seem to feel rather... threatened by the fact that many people are already getting into this war economy,

we will put 10 billion into recruiting 100 thousand soldiers.

No, we will not send any attacks to anyone; they are primarily for defense purposes. Do anything stupid to us, however, and we will send these troops out.

Now, as for the people of Morphia, if your country is still being under attack, we will assist you, unless there is something we have yet to understand about your country that is supposedly "wrong".

To the people of the Holy Empire of Mhork, my family is well aware that you, too, are having some issues. But, as of right now, we will not be able to assist you, other than helping out with your F.A.S.H.I.O.N. and A.R.T.I.F.A.C.E. projects. So,

4.5 billion goes towards the Holy Empire's F.A.S.H.I.O.N. to help improve it for the upcoming seasons
4.5 billion goes towards the Hole Empire's A.R.T.I.F.A.C.E. to help improve its AI.

To the other countries that are not partaking in war, please, do not enter war, it is not the right way to do things.

10 billion goes towards fortification
to make sure we don't get bombarded,
6 billion goes towards counter-intelligence,
because we don't want spies trying to do anything within our own terrain, especially if it's to get an advantage over us,
1.5 billion goes towards rare Earth extraction,
1.5 billion goes towards natural gas extraction,
and the last 4 billion will be stored in our bank.

~Swiftwolf Yellowtail, Leader of Keravika

Because I'm lazy to come up with anything else
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1478, Lord Mhork wrote:*static*
"His Holiness is much appreciative of your assistance and we are grateful.

In addition on behalf of all of the A.R.T.I.F.I.C.E. project, I would like to welcome you. It seems we may even already have a position freeing up.

Finally have you give thought to embracing the Word of Mhork?"

~Mr. Din'Finaci
Up until the international announcement, we did not know much about the other countries, even with those next to us.

I have been quite fond of the many different religions out there in this world, and from what I've seen, your religion seems to be of the most interesting. We would be happy to accept any Mhorkian--I believe that is the proper term--within our own terrain.

~Swiftwolf Greentail, Most reliable doctor of Keravika
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:14 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Oh, and to the people of Swizzerland: Everyone here knows that the gamers, especially the best ones, are not exactly capable of using such technology to utilize defenses at such quick speeds.

~Swiftwolf Pinktail, Keravika's best technician
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Thank you for the assistance, Mr. Din'Finaci. Hopefully, we will be capable of pulling through these war-like times as safely as possible.

~Swiftwolf Greentail, Most reliable doctor of Keravika

As a precautionary thing, we, too, will
embargo Elybria
until this has settled.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

I'm gonna have to agree with chesskid3. Even if it seems like a dumb idea to change to a war economy, you still have to have a way to properly defend your own nation... and quite frankly, if this gets really bad, we, too, might have to change to a war economy just to make sure we don't have too much problems with upkeep.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1510, Magua wrote:
In post 1487, swyellowtail wrote:Oh, and to the people of Swizzerland: Everyone here knows that the gamers, especially the best ones, are not exactly capable of using such technology to utilize defenses at such quick speeds.

We only hope that at some point we will be capable of parsing out what you're trying to convey here.
It's quite simple. You made a rather obvious sacrifice to your god of your best players, as you seem to not care much about the gaming industry. (Then again, these games aren't exactly the best out there...)

In post 1512, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Got missiles tho

Got missiles for every nation wmbargoing us by the end of this next turn

I give no shits
Yeah, and I don't, either. I don't feel threatened by you.

~Swiftwolf Redtail, Keravika's general of the army
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:28 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1515, Magua wrote:
In post 1513, swyellowtail wrote:It's quite simple. You made a rather obvious sacrifice to your god of your best players, as you seem to not care much about the gaming industry. (Then again, these games aren't exactly the best out there...)

We care deeply about all of our industries. That is why we pursue survival of the fittest with such fervor. When faced with failure, we sacrifice the failures to Armok to ensure a better tomorrow.

It's all very scientific.

You see.
Makes quite a lot of sense to me. However, you seemed to purposely have selected the top gamers to take care of a task that none of them were clearly capable of doing.
Magua from the next post wrote:While we remain neutral in this as in all surface matters, we're willing to predict the first country to be forcefully exited from Gazebo...
I concur. The leader of Elybria seems to have gone mad.

In post 1517, Lord Mhork wrote:In addition we are currently deliberating on the Chesstopia Embargo.
While the leader seems to be a normal person... at least, according to what we have seen from beforehand, we have to agree with Mr. Din'Finaci on this one.

Embargo Chesstopia 3.0
. Until both Elyria and Chesstopia 3.0 stop with this nonsense, we will have to keep the embargoes.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1520, inspiratieloos wrote:I'm going to point out here that they might well have succeeded under normal circumstances and that
someone
was quite specific that they should be sacrificed regardless of the reason for their loss
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that would've been the case; RNG and all. :P

Remember, this is roleplaying purposes, not reality.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:54 am

Post by swyellowtail »

...Pardon the oversight. I will
remove the embargo with Chesstopia

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:57 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1519, Magua wrote:Eventually, we'll be blessed by Armok with some who are capable of flying their UAVs through missile clouds and fleets of fighters on search and destroy missions.
Eh, I can't argue with that. You do what you can to please your God. I have no control over such actions. As long as it's not interfering with other nations, I'm fine.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1528, Kartosael wrote:First and foremost, on behalf of the people of Kartonia, we would like to welcome Swiftwolf Yellowtail. We hope to establish a peaceful and fruitful relation between our nations.
I thank you for the warm welcome, Kartosael, and I, too, hope to have a strong and friendly connection between our nations, but I feel doing so, especially during these times, is not an easy task.
Secondly, we strongly believe that embargoing a nation will more often than not make a situation worse.
I will not hold this against you, nor the fact that you aren't embargoing on Elybria.
We do strongly suggest to Orcinus that he would refrain from further aggressions, lest there be consequences.
I'm sure we all can agree on that, Kartosael.
-High Priest of Kartosael
Pardon the possible ignorance, but don't you mean "High Priest of Kartonia", or possibly "Kartosael, High Priest of Kartonia"?
Last edited by JDGA on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:10 am

Post by swyellowtail »

...Dafuq? That quote inside a quote was NOT intended. The ones on the second layer are mine. I don't know HOW or WHY I did that.

Fixed ~JDGA
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:25 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1537, inspiratieloos wrote:
In post 1534, inspiratieloos wrote:Update later today... After we figure out exactly how hard Orc's economy crashes.
So... We did figure out how much crashing Orc's economy does, but then JDGA went MIA.
Yeah, MIA being "I go to sleep now". I expect this to be updated by tomorrow at the latest.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:53 am

Post by swyellowtail »

I will make a statement regarding this once the updates (new season) have been made.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:42 am

Post by swyellowtail »

To the people of Elybria,

It has come to my attention that your economy has dropped significantly since the past season. I'm sure you already know why this is the case, but let me make this clear to those who don't know:
Many different countries, including mine, have started an embargo on your country. Why did this happen, you might ask? Well, your leader has decided to take out many people of Morphia for no good reason whatsoever.

Now, I ask the leader of Elybria directly:
Take your missiles off of the system and never fire a single one on any country, and we will remove our embargo on your nation. Failure to do this within 72 real life hours from this message will result in some drastic measures.

Thank you for your time.

~Swiftwolf Greentail, most reliable doctor in Keravika
PS: If anyone wishes to make any changes to my request, feel free to do so. However, I cannot guarantee that I will accept that change.

With that out of the way,
1 billion goes towards upkeep
, because without it, we'll likely lose soldiers;
0.5 billion towards improving F.A.S.H.I.O.N. and assisting it for the upcoming seasons;
0.5 billion towards improving the A.R.T.I.F.A.C.E. AI;
2 billion towards natural gas extraction;
2 billion towards rare earth extraction;
3 billion goes towards medical care;
5.1 billion goes into the bank
. We're slowly saving more and more money. Don't want to overspend things, either.

~Swiftwolf Yellowtail, leader of Keravika
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1550, JDGA wrote:
In post 1549, swyellowtail wrote:
1 billion goes towards upkeep
, because without it, we'll likely lose soldiers
FTR, soldier upkeep is taken automatically from your income each season, so there's no need to explicitly spend for it.
Ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up. (People have put money into upkeep before, so I had this odd feeling that it was necessary. Apparently not. Just gotta remember how much I need to ignore each season, lest I want to overspend and go in debt)
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:06 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Oh, thank you... wait, military upkeep is taken into account in the income? Huh. Didn't know that.

In post 1553, DiplomatDC wrote:Alternatively, you could just start to bomb them. It's 1000 times more direct.
I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic, especially since Di'Financi specifically stated that the Holy Empire of Mhork is a peaceful nation, meaning that they will not go out and start bombing other nations all willy-nilly.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1574, Lord Mhork wrote:1.25 billion marcs into a thorough investigation and manhunt for the assassin who killed Tor'Kin**
**This includes intensive investigation of all personnel present, all video and film, all vehicles nearby, and all witnesses, as well as a rewards system for information across the nation. In addition it includes all the other generic manhunt stuff that you would expect in any murder (Finderprints, bullet, etc).[/b]
...Ah, yes, I had nearly forgotten about Tor'Kin.

Put the unused 1 billion towards the investigation mentioned above

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:09 am

Post by swyellowtail »

The mods are also pretty busy, as it's been over 2 weeks since Winter 2015 started.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:35 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Bump~ because this still needs to be going on
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 am

Post by swyellowtail »

To the people still living in Elybria, my nation is willing to open up and help you get away from this corrupt ruler, though I cannot specifically say the same for the other nations nearby and even across the globe. However, should they be willing to help you, we may be able to convince this man from continuing this nonstop attack upon our own kind.

I will not, however, remove my embargo to your nation until he takes down
all major threats to the globe
and keeps them gone. This includes missiles.

~Swiftwolf Greentail, most reliable doctor of Keravika

These are harsh times we live in, unfortunately. To compensate, we are putting in
2 billion towards building ways to counter missiles, be it EMPs, anti-missiles, anything
4 billion towards rare earth extraction, 4 billion towards natural gas extraction, and the rest is not going to be spent

Also, this may look like overspending, however, I'm not going over 10 billion unless extremely necessary. (In the past season, I spent 9 billion)

Side note: I find it a bit strange how I have 13.6 billion if my income is ~9.5 billion and I banked 5.1 billion. That doesn't add up, unless somehow the "unspent 1 billion" was somehow tacked on as
overspending
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1603, swyellowtail wrote:Side note: I find it a bit strange how I have 13.6 billion if my income is ~9.5 billion and I banked 5.1 billion. That doesn't add up, unless somehow the "unspent 1 billion" was somehow tacked on as
overspending
Quoting this again because it seemed to have been missed.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Well... this is getting pretty far, I must say. I would make another attempt to convince the leader of Elybria, but it seems he's far too corrupt for me to even try to help anymore.

Instead,
2 billion goes towards extracting rare earths,
2 billion goes towards extracting natural gasses,
2 billion towards improving A.R.T.I.F.A.C.E AND F.A.S.H.I.O.N,
because we didn't do anything last quarter about this,
3 billion will be spent on something... maybe,
and the rest (5.6 billion) stays unspent.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 am

Post by swyellowtail »

*whistles* Daaaaaaamn.

All I'm going to be doing right now is spending
4 billion towards extracting rare earths
and 4 billion towards extracting natural gasses
. Everything else is left unspent for the time being.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Seeing how the current leader has been... dealt with in some fashion... I think it would be stupid if I didn't
remove my embargo with Elybria
, which I will do now.

If necessary, I will reduce my extraction spending to 3 billion each and use the remaining 3 billion to assist the countries that were in combat, but I would prefer to have approval from the other nations, including Elybria.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1667, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:IM RUNNING FOR
ELECTION
DESPERATION
Yeah, sure, whatever.

And by the looks of it, an alternate method has been decided upon. I shall retract my statement from earlier, unless it is still needed.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:34 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Everything.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

After seeing what has happened in the past, there was talk about getting a UN together, but making a location for it seemed to be the problem. The nation of Keravika would offer it, but I feel it would feel a bit awkward to some (or many), especially since we still do have troops in this country. (And a lot of them, at that)

...though, there could always be other problems outside of that, and I do not wish to make anything feel biased.

~Swiftwolf Greentail, most reliable doctor of Keravika
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:16 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Well... it seems that war never seems to end for some people. Either that, or they simply forgot to do anything about their military.

Keravika will allocate their money soon.

...Also, lol, -25 approval for Elybria
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:09 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Well, this is quite an outrage if I ever saw one. We will not be building any sort of nuclear missiles, but we will however build defenses, and we will take the risk of hurting our economy a bit by spending
10 billion towards nuclear defenses
and nothing else.

@Mhork: This was also a thing in the original, and if you didn't notice this
at all
, then I'm rather ashamed.

I know, it's a harsh world out there, but you REALLY got to pay attention to this sort of stuff.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

@D3f3nd3r:

That depends on when the sports events take place. If it's during the winter, then sure, that makes sense. Regardless, I wouldn't mind having some of my nation's sports teams take part in this event.

~Swiftwolf Bluetail, Keravika's security officer
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1749, Klazam wrote:The council has decreed that Elybria has one season to pay for the horrors they unleashed on innocent gazeboian citizens before they will reap the price.
Quite frankly, I think you're pushing them a little too hard, but having them pay up 5 billion shouldn't be too difficult for them, regardless.
In post 1750, DiplomatDC wrote:Nuclear Winter Games '18 whee
Well, maybe not the "nuclear" part, but I can definitely see winter games, however, I'd suggest putting it a year or two after the summer games, because even if it's in the same stadium, you need to make adjustments for the winter events, such as ski slalom and so on.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Quite frankly, I believe they were talking about the "you must pay up by next season", not the price. However, it is possible for them to finish their payment by then, but it's not wise to rush them down if they don't pay up. Personally, I'd give them 2-4 seasons to pay up before you can make any sort of backup retaliation.

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1782, Klazam wrote:But mark my words, the next time an atrocity happens, Topos will not do anything.
...that is good for the world. Sure, sure.

~Swiftwolf Redtail, Keravika's general of the army
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1787, Lord Mhork wrote:*static*
"Here's an interesting note: apparently according to Toposian Intelligence, we have a nuclear program. I'm impressed we managed this feat without investing a single marc."

~Mr. Din'Financi
Fun fact, that information is actually backwards from what you thought. Trust me, I thought the same thing when I heard that Topos had a nuclear program. (Which is a bit silly, especially since I already put some money towards nuclear
defenses
. I mean, think about it, why would you get information about something you already have? It's completely moot)

Yes, I do believe the wording is a bit screwy on that message.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Welp, either we wait for the lost posts to come back, or we simply go on what was there.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:03 am

Post by swyellowtail »

I know that is the case, but some people may have forgotten what happened from those posts (yes, it's a thing, and yes, that was also mentioned).
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Nuclear defenses.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1808 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:07 am

Post by swyellowtail »

Quite frankly, I would like to see how much money everyone has, especially since some people (including me) have incorrect information.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:03 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1798, inspiratieloos wrote:
swyellowtail

Continent: Eyato
Money 12.600.000.000
Last turn income 10.901.119.166
Population 20.876.563
last turn population growth 61.690

Soldiers 100.000
Reservists 0
Draftees 0
Approval 100
As mentioned before, how do I have 12.6 billion when I spent only 10 billion last season with 20+ billion available and have over 10.9 billion in income?
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1823, DiplomatDC wrote:Ehh give me a sec spending to be posted tonight
So where's that?

This one's a bit delayed, I know, but I'm going to put this up anyway.

We're going to be doing a bit of a change here. Instead of spending a max of 10 billion this season, we're going to be doing this:
11.3 billion to extracting rare earths
11.3 billion to extracting natural gasses

~Swiftwolf Whitetail, Keravika's treasurer
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Remove 50,000 reservists
5 billion into rare earth extraction
5 billion into natural gas extraction
The remaining 0.9 billion goes to counter-intelligence
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1837 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

This thread is so inactive.

5.8 billion towards rare earths extraction
5.8 billion towards natural gas extraction

swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:13 am

Post by swyellowtail »

...good lord. A lot of people haven't even done
anything
, as some countries have over 50 billion money.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1857, SalmonellaDreams wrote:I'm not planning on attacking anyone, and I still don't have nukes.
Your previous posts beg to differ:
In post 1645, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
20B on developing nuclear weapons
3B on intelligence
5B on counter intelligence
2B on mining iron
In post 1713, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
8B into nukes
1B into intel
1B into iron mining
In post 1801, SalmonellaDreams wrote:
2B into infrastructure.
8B into nukes
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Huh. Nukes really are a thing still? That's disappointing.

Regardless...

18.3B into rare earth extraction
18.3B into natural gas extraction

Simple as ever, folks.

Yes, I know, I didn't partake in any activity for the past couple weeks. But, sometime in the next two weeks I will do something other than spending money towards resources.
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Very calm on the spending, I take it?

~Swiftwolf Whitetail, Keravika's treasurer
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:40 am

Post by swyellowtail »

In post 1910, inspiratieloos wrote:
In post 1907, tn5421 wrote:I think everyone else is dead....
Yeah, unless there's a spree of activity this turn I think this is it.
Unfortunately, there's not a whole lot really going on here, which kinda just drops the entire reason to do anything, so... kinda disappointing, to say the least.

I will at least do this, though:
19.1 billion towards rare earth extraction
19.1 billion towards natural gas extraction

Swiftwolf Yellowtail, leader of Keravika

Yes, I know, this really isn't doing much, but I've already said my reasoning above.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”