RAF (Game9 - Christmas Miracle -Signups!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

RAF (Game9 - Christmas Miracle -Signups!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

RAF
I thought this ran once before, but since this is new to me, I want to run it the way I learned it.

Ready, Aim, Fire

Basic Rules

Each player has three choices at night.
1. Shoot another player
2. Shoot themselves
3. Do nothing

If you shoot another player, and they are NOT shooting themselves, then they die.

If you shoot another player, and they ARE shooting themselves, then they live and you die.

If you shoot yourself, and no one else shoots you, you die.

If you shoot yourself, and someone else is shooting you, you live and they die.

If you do nothing, and someone shoots you, you die.

If you do nothing, and no one shoots you, you live.

This cycle continues until only one person lives. That person is the winner of the round.

If no one lives, then just goes to show, war is hell.

Thread Rules

I will run the first one. Winner of this one has the option of running the next one. If they decline, I will run it. If you think you will flake on the running of it, take no chances, and just decline.

Flavor is optional.

Signups should be between 48-72 hours maximum.

Nights are 24 hours.

Actions should be PMed to the current game-runner before that time. If no action is received before the 24 hour deadline, your deafult action will be "Do Nothing".

Awards

Spoiler: Most Wins
PeregrineVImageImage
Edosurist Image
Dessew Image
Pokerface Image
Siveure DtTrikypImage
Cheery DogImage
KlickImage

Spoiler: Favorite Night1 Target
astinus (4)
Yiley (3)
Cheery Dog (3)
beastcharizard (2)
PeregrineV (2)

Current Game

Game9, run by PeregrineV

Game History

-
-

-
-
-
-
-
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:18 am, edited 19 times in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Reserved, just in case someday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game will start TBD

Game 1 signups
(
GM: PeregrineV
)
1. Edosurist

2. Siveure DtTrikyp
3. beastcharizard
4. Cheery Dog
5. Dessew
6. GuyInFreezer
7. Yiley
8. CultivationTheory

Game 2 signups
(
GM: PeregrineV
)
1. Dessew
2. CultivationTheory
3. beastcharizard
4. blindmewithscience
5. Edosurist
6. Siveure DtTrikyp
7. Cheery Dog
8. Yiley

Game 3 signups
(
GM: Dessew
)
1. PeregrineV
2. gamsimbre
3. Yiley
4. PokerFace
5. Cheery Dog

Game 4 signups
(GM: Pokerface)

1. PeregrineV
2. Yiley
3. Dessew
4. Cheery Dog
5. gamsimbre
6. Astinus
7. Siveure DtTrikyp

Game 5 signups
(GM: PeregrineV)

1. Cheery Dog
2. Astinus
3. Yiley
4. Dessew

Game 6 signups
(GM: Cheery Dog)

1. PeregrineV
2. Astinus
3. Siveure DtTrikyp
4. Yiley
5. Dessew

Game 7 signups

1. Klick
2. Siveure DtTrikyp
3. Cheery Dog
4. Dessew
5. Loneli

Game 8 signups
(GM: Klick)

1. Cheery Dog
2. PrivateI
3. Loneli
4. PeregrineV

Game 9 signups

1. Klick
Last edited by PeregrineV on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:19 am, edited 29 times in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 5, beastcharizard wrote:/in

Can we talk in here during the game?

Sure. Only thing that really counts is action received via PM.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game will start in 15, so any last minute signups?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

There's Gold in in Them Thar Hills!

While taking a summer hiking trip in the backwoods of Alaska, you camped besides a small stream. You were 7 days in, and almost to the turnaround point. Edosurist was finishing the final navigation bits for the day, Siveure DtTrikyp was checking his supplies, and everyone else was skipping rocks across the waist-deep stream.

beastcharizard reached down and picked up a stone, but noticed it was heavier than he expected. He was about the skip it across, when he stopped and looked closely at it. He rubbed it, and come calcuim buildup broke off. He broke off some more, and saw the unmistakeable glitter...of gold!!

"Eureka, I'm rich!!" shouts beastcharizard, brekaing into his never-before-used I-found-gold dance. He's still dancing when Cheery Dog speaks up wisely from the bank of the stream. "It's fool's gold, fool. It's worth nothing."

beastcharizard, lost in the ecstasy of the rich, ignores him and continues to dance, also now humming along to the beat.

Dessew stands up, gold nugget in hand. "This looks pretty real to me. It's heavy." he says, hefting it and biting it. "Kind of soft too" he says, spitting out a chunk of broken tooth. Despite the broken tooth, there is an indentation in the nugget.

GuyInFreezer picks one up also. He looks at it, licks it, squeezes it, rubs it, listens to it, sniffs it, and finally sticks it in his pocket. Totally fake. I'm a geologist- it's not real." He starts grabbing more rocks from the ground, checking each as he continues. "Plus, this area is all wrong for gold. This is iron pyrite. I'm taking some back for my students."

Yiley looks hard at GuyInFreezer, and takes out his GPS device and locks in the coordinates. Seeing this, CultivationTheory takes his out and does the same. Soon, the whole group has the coordinates locked in.

"Perhaps we should just go back now. I'm kind of tired." Nobody knows who suggests it, but everyone quickly agrees. They gather their stuff and as many "rocks" as they decide to carry, and head back to civilization.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

You have 24 hours to send it your action. I will PM everyone to let them know.

Deadline for actions (expired on 2014-10-21 16:25:00)

You can talk in thread, etc. All actions will only be accepted by PM, by the deadline.

If all actions come in earlier, I will proceed earlier.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry fellas, sick all day today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Night 1:

You find a good campsite, with plenty of time before dark to relax and look around.

Conveniently for some of you, you are but 100 yards from a sheer drop into a lush green valley below. A couple of you decide to sit back and enjoy the bronze sun setting over the peaks across the way, and luxuriate in the beauty of nature.

Yiley stands up first, dusting off his pants, "I'm ready to eat. See you back at camp."

Cheery Dog stands up also. "Me too. Hey, Yiley, aren't you a little close to ledge?"

Yiley, hearing something in Guy's voice, takes an involuntary step back. Off the ledge, and fully under the effects of gravity. He starts to fall-

Using superhuman speed, Cheery Dog jumps to the ledge, and with a quick grab, manages to yank Yiley's Garmin from his belt, saving it from the catastrophe fall that pulverizes Yiley's body hundreds of feet below.

"Holy shit! Did you see that!" GuyInFreezer yells, standing right behind Cheery Dog, peering over the precipice. Startled, Cheery spins around from just having watched Yiley plummet below, and slips on some pebbles at the edge. He can feel himself losing his balance and the fall beginning.

Much slower than Cheery, but fast enough, GuyInFreezer grabs hold of Cheery's hand. "I got you! Don't let go! Help me guys!" Dessew and beastcharizard, who were going to get them for dinner, quickly rush over to help. Dessew grabs Cheery's hand, while GuyInFreezer leaps back to safety. Beast steps up to help, and gives a hip check to Dessew instead, sending both Cherry & Dessew screaming to their abrupt deaths below.

GuyInFreezer stares at Beast in shock. Beast looks Guy straight in the eye. "He was sleeping with my girlfriend. Had to be done."
Beast nods knowingly, and together they make thier way back to camp to break the bad news to the others.

Actions:

1. Edosurist (No action): Do Nothing
2. Siveure DtTrikyp: Do nothing
3. beastcharizard: Shoot self
4. Cheery Dog: Shoot Yiley
5. Dessew: Shoot beastcharizard
6. GuyInFreezer: Shoot Cheery Dog
7. Yiley: Do nothing
8. CultivationTheory: Do nothing

Results:

Yiley dies :dead:
Cheery Dog dies :dead:
Dessew dies :dead:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Night2

1. Edosurist
2. Siveure DtTrikyp
3. beastcharizard
4. GuyInFreezer
5. CultivationTheory

Send in night2 actions by (expired on 2014-10-23 01:00:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 33, Edosurist wrote:I DARE YOU ALL TO SHOOT ME

I DOUBLE DARE YOU

I DOUBLE-DOG DARE YOU

GUESS WHAT, I TRIPLE-DOG DARE YOU!

Slight breach of etiquette.

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

After a restful night free of bear attacks, Edosurist, Siveure DtTrikyp, beastcharizard, GuyInFreezer, and CultivationTheory wake up and break camp. After a brief moment of silence for their fallen comrades, they continue their trek home.

Speaking of bears, our group comes across two small bears cubs frolicking in a small meadow. Entranced by their cuteness, they stop and watch and the cubs play-fight each other for dominance. But, of course, where there are cubs, there is a protective mother.

Edosurist figures this out first, and, calling upon his simian ancestors, scurries up the tallest, closest, sturdiest tree around, and watches to see what happens.

Beast quickly follows him up, but not as high, as some threateningly displayed hiking boots from Edosurist tell him that the high spot is already taken.

CultivationTheory scampers up a large rock formation, and leaps down the other side, listening intently to see if he is followed or sniffed out.

Siveure DtTrikyp also finds a tree, but compared to the safe haven of Edosurist and Beast, his is the Christmas tree from Peanuts.

GuyInFreezer finally stops laughing at the antics of the cubs when the momma bear's roar and shuffling death-gait activate his fight-or-flight instinct. He flights.

Guy runs behind the boulders where CultivationTheory is hiding. CultivationTheory brandishes his knife and hisses "Get out of here, this is my spot." A few jabs towards Guy and he continues on his way. Meanwhile, momma bear, after establishing that her cubs are neither too hot nor too cold, sniffs out the free meal she smelled on her way over.

Guy, seeing the bear pause, makes a dash for the tall tree of Beast & Edosurist, hoping there is room for him and some mercy in their hearts. Alas, there is not. A few well-aimed pine cones from Beast at Guy's head cause blindness in one eye, and a final desperate run by Guy to the smaller tree.

The bear, sensing wounded dinner, ambles towards Guy, who is making a final attempt to climb the Charlie Brown tree, much to Siveure's distress. However, the tree is not tall enough, and she grabs Guy.

Not one to go gently into that good night, Guy grabs Siveure's ankle, and drags him, screaming, from the tree. The bear, hearing the monkey scream of fear, swipes at the meal, and the screams cut off and blood oozes out. She laps at it, and starts tearing off chunks of the best parts.

Guy, half-blind and crushed ribs and punctured organs all, starts to crawl away unnoticed. A roar from momma bear calls the boys to dinner, and their playful scuffling is but to good use as they take down their mostly dead prey (Guy, that is).

After the bears eat their fill and mosey off, but before the scavengers notice them, Edosurist, beastcharizard, and CultivationTheory silently climb down from the trees and go in the opposite direction.

Actions:

1. Edosurist: Do Nothing
2. Siveure DtTrikyp: Shoot GuyInFreezer
3. beastcharizard: Shoot GuyInFreezer
4. GuyInFreezer: Shoot Siveure DtTrikyp
5. CultivationTheory: Shoot GuyInFreezer

Results:

GuyInFreezer dies :dead:
Siveure DtTrikyp dies :dead:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Night3

1. Edosurist
2. beastcharizard
3. CultivationTheory

Send in night2 actions by (expired on 2014-10-23 16:45:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

2 hours OMG!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

We do have a conclusion.

But I need good flavor to end it.

That's pending- but I will try to do it Sunday.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Edosurist, beastcharizard, and CultivationTheory make it through the next few days with one eye on each other, one on the ground, and another all around them. This keeps them alert for all danger, but mentally exhausted.

As they are only one day away from town, they decide to relax and take a short cut. When they do, they stumble upon a small lake fed by a beautiful waterfall. The water is still icy, but a quick swim is quite refreshing.

Beast, having the best cell service, gets a signal and spends an hour away making a phone call. While he does that, Edosurist dumps his pack and clothes on the shore and dives right in. “Shit, that is COLD!!” he laughs, but stays in swimming and splashing around.

CultivationTheory carefully sets his stuff down and undresses. He folds his clothes neatly and sets them beside his pack. With his back to the lake, he grabs his hunting knife and carries it beside his leg, out of Edosurist’s sight. He waves to Edosurist. “I’ll be back!” he shouts, and heads away from the lake.
CultivationTheory circles around to the far side of the lake. He intends to dive in and surface beside Edosurist, then quickly slit his throat. If he stuffs the body beneath some rocks underwater, then when Beast comes back, Edosurist will have just “disappeared”, and they’ll be one less person that he has to share the gold with.

He makes his way up the cliff and emerges from the trees near the top. Tucking the knife in to the back of his waistband, he spots Edosurist and shouts “Here I come!”. He dives, leaping out to avoid the cliff wall.

“Uh, I think there are rocks over there!” Edosurist shouts back, as CultivationTheory plunges headlong onto a submerged boulder. The crack of neck, skull, and bone are loud, and slap of wet meat can also be heard over the roar of the waterfall.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!” shouts Edosurist, swimming over to CultivationTheory’s lifeless body. Edosurist drags him to shore, and weeps silently at the senseless accident and the randomness of life and death. Deep thoughts, indeed.

Beast returns, and as he silently approaches, he slips his cell phone into Edosurist’s side pocket of his pack, and makes his way over. “What happened?”
Edosurist tells him, and they spend the next few hours covering the body with rocks, and then marking the location.

While they sit and figure out how to divide CultivationTheory’s gear and gold among them, Beast walks away again. “Nature calls” he calls over his shoulder. Irritated now at being left with all the work, Edosurist gives the gear to Beast, and the gold nuggets to himself. He also returns Beast cell phone after a few minutes of internet browsing and catching up on his mafia games.

When Beast gets back, he starts to complain about the division of CultivationTheory’s items, but Edosurist stands up, shoulder his pack, and heads out. “I did the work, I get paid.” Beast grumbles briefly, sneers at Edosurist’s retreating back, and grabs his stuff, hurrying to catch up. He really doesn’t want to miss what happens next.

A few more hours, and they are in the foothills and can see the town in the valley below. A distant buzzing of an aircraft causes them both to glance up briefly. Edosurist starts down the path, but Beast, after squinting more closely at the aircraft, heads away from him.
Edosurist stops. “Where are you going? Town is this way!” he shouts, as Beast leaps away from rock to rock.

“Getting out of the blast radius! Drone strike, motherfucker!” he yells gleefully, leaping to another rock.

Edosurist realizes the buzzing is much louder now, and sees a smoke trail as something launches from the drone. He tries to hide behind the closest boulder, but knows he will not be outrunning the missile. He silently begins his death prayer.

The missile flies quickly past him, and impacts Beast mid-leap, cutting off his whooping “WOOOHOOO-!” mid-HOO, with a large, ground shaking blast. Edosurist is knocked to the ground, temporarily deafened, and does not hear the drone turn around and head back, mission accomplished. It continues to rain pebbles and Beast for another minute or two, and then takes a few more minutes for the dust to settle.

Edosurist stands up after a few minutes and thinks about his next move. He’s already registered the gold site at goldclaimsonline.com, so he decides to go home, shower, and then maybe take in a movie. Life is about to get pretty hectic as a newly rich millionaire.

Actions:

2. beastcharizard: Shoot self
3. CultivationTheory: Shoot self

Results:

beastcharizard dies
:dead:
CultivationTheory dies
:dead:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

The winner is Edosurist!!

Edosurist has won Game1, and can now run Game2!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 55, Edosurist wrote:lol. Like the flavor.

I prefer to think I outwitted you all, though.

I'll actually pass on modding the next game, but thanks.

OK, we got it covered.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game2 Signups! Signups will last 48 hours from now (approximately).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

7 so far- the more the merrier
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Will give about 4 more hours for signups, then will start before I leave work.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game2: Long live the King!

King PeregrineV lay dying, and had his royal children around his bedside.

"I'm not long for this world, but I need to you choose who among you will rule the kingdom when I pass." he rasped out, struggling for breath. He then fell into a half-sleep, his breathing shallow. The Royal Physickers stood by, wringing their hands and tsk-tsking about.

Dessew, CultivationTheory, beastcharizard, blindmewithscience, Edosurist, Siveure DtTrikyp, Cheery Dog, and Yiley, princes all, looked to each other, and back to the King. They each had an idea who would next sit on the throne.

Send night actions in by (expired on 2014-10-31 16:30:00).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #22) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game2 Night1 Results

Cheery Dog sits in his suite of rooms, sipping at his herbal tea and coming up with brilliant plans to move the kingdom forward into a Golden Age of Enlightenment. Afterwards, he takes a permanent nap as the poison works it's way through his system.

Beast closes the spyhole, breathes a sigh of relief, and feels his way down the narrow staircase. He can't use light for fear of giving his secret spot away. Of course, the darkness makes it perfect for Dessew to stay hidden until Beast starts down the stairs. A little shove, and Beast bounces his way to the bottom, much pulped and much dead.

Edosurist steps out of the inn, looks both ways, and then ambles back towards the palace, whistling a jaunty tune. CultivationTheory stays in the shadows a block behind him, waiting for the city bells to ring the Matins. When they do come, he watches as Edosurist spins around and drops to the ground before the last gong. CultivationTheory rushes over to his brother, "Edosurist, you've been shot!!"
Edosuist sits up. "Not I." he says, as a metal bolt enters CultivationTheory's back and the head protrudes from his chest. "Mercenaries can't be trusted, you know." he says, as he stands up. He watches CultivationTheory fall over, counts slowly to 15, then yells out "Help! Assassin!". He then steps back to wait as a crowd starts to gather.

From the rooftops, another shadowy figure watches this unfold. "Dead is dead", he mumbles, and reports back to Siveure DtTrikyp that the job is done.

The news quickly reaches the palace. blindmewithscience, dressed all in black, complete with a headcover and cloak, has hidden in a small closet of his room all night, and snickered as people came in and out of his room, looking for him. He knows that any of them could be from his brothers, waiting to make sure they inherit it all when the king dies. He plans to avoid them for now, and confront them later.

After a while, the commotion dies down, but then another uproar starts in another part of the palace. Starting to cramp up, blindmewithscience quietly opens the door and steps into his room. At that moment, a cleaning woman turns, and startled by his sudden presence, screams.
A loyal youg guard recruit, who happened to be, at that moment, running down the hall to help, instinctively runs in the room instead to protect the innocent woman.
"Intruder!" he shouts, stabbing the figure the full length of his sword, and then shoving him away, while placing himself between the darkly clad man and the defenseless woman.

With a heartfelt "Shit.", blindmewithscience falls back into his favorite chair and pulls the mask from his face. He gives a bloody smile at the horror on the poor guards face, and quietly expires.

Yiley sits calmly by the window, watching the staff rush to and fro. Word has come in that CultivationTheory is dead. So are some others, Yiley is willing to bet. He's not worried. He plans on running the kingdom just fine once his brothers take care of each other. He's got an escape plan, and is fully ready when he door is slammed open and men rush in.

Yiley, in a single leap, jumps out the window into the waiting haycart below. He will meet up with some loyal men, and remain in a safehouse until this blows over.

Unfortunately, the haycart was moved to make room for the weapons rack, and Yiley is permanently safe from any further attempts on his life.

Actions:
1. Dessew: Shoot beastcharizard
2. CultivationTheory: Shoot Edosurist
3. beastcharizard: Shoot Cheery Dog
4. blindmewithscience: Shoot self
5. Edosurist : Shoot self
6. Siveure DtTrikyp: Shoot Cultivation Theory
7. Cheery Dog: Do nothing
8. Yiley: Shoot self

Results:

Beast dies :dead:
CultivationTheory dies :dead:
blindmewithscience dies :dead:
Yiley dies :dead:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Night 2

King PeregrineV is sitting up in his bed, eating a thin soup. He looks better than before, and looks to his 3 sons as he finishes.

"Pretty bloody evening last night. I'm kind of surprised my illness has brought about this rash of princely deaths. Are you sure you are ready for the responsibility of running a kingdom?"

Night2 starts now.

Deadline for night2 actions is (expired on 2014-11-01 13:00:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Game2 Night2 Results

Siveure DtTrikyp sat forward in his chair, too anxious to eat or drink. He had a plan in motion and was awaiting the results. A knock on the door startled him, and he leapt forward to answer it.

Standing in the doorway was Siveure’s loyal guardsman holding a lockbox in both hands. “I was going to check it, sire, but…but…” he stammers, looking down to the blood dripping from one corner to the floor below.

“Nevermind.” says Siveure, grabbing the box and spinning back into the room. He closes the door with his foot, and then sets the box on the floor by the fireplace. Taking the key from his pocket, he unlocks the box and slowly opens the lid. A tied-off burlap bag lay in the box, stained dark on the bottom.

Siveure unties the bag, and dumps the contents into the box. Expecting Dessew’s head, he instead finds that of the assassin he sent. As the dead eyes stare off, and Siveure stares at the head, the other object that came out of the bag strikes without warning. A small red viper leaps up and bites Siveure on the hand. The poison acts quickly, and as the snake slithers off to a crack in the walls, Siveure lays there gasping as his heart seizes up and he takes a few long moments to die.

Actions:
1. Dessew: Shoot self
2. Edosurist : Do nothing
6. Siveure DtTrikyp: Shoot Dessew

Results:
Last edited by PeregrineV on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

fucking mouse
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game 2 night3

Please send in your actions by (expired on 2014-11-04 12:59:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry guys- family stuff
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game2 Night3

Dessew and Edosurist stand at the door of the King's chamber. They had been summoned, being the last two sons left alive.

"Enter!" they hear, and open the door.

Edosurist starts in and stumbles. Dessew stedies Edosurist, and follows him inside.

King PeregrineV is being fitted for armor, and is looking at maps and scribbling orders to military officers who are scrambling off to the the semaphore center.

Dessew and Edosurist look at at each in silent shock? What's going on?

"Glad you could make it." says PeregrineV, looking up. "Is that all of you that's left?"

Both of them nod, still stunned. The motion makes Edosurist dizzy, but his iron control allows his to show no weakness.

"Ah well, so be it. I'll marry a new queen and make some more. Meanwhile, we have a war to fight lads!"

Dessew is the first to speak. "I thought you were dying!" he blurts out. "Last legs, final gasps, not long for the world?!?"

Mostly numb, Edosurist nods in agreement. He is hit by a wave a dizziness, but not not move.

"Eh, I got better" says the King, adjusting a bracer for a tighter fit. "The cannibal horde has invaded across the The Great Swamp to the east. I need you two to lead the Suicide Brigade to defend our lands until I can mobilize the regular army units to properly defend. If you can hold them for 2 weeks, I can bring enough force to smash them."

"Suicide Brigade? Cannibal horde?" says Dessew. Edosurist nods again, and when the dizziness hits again, the vertigo does not stop. Still, he stands resolute.

"Haven't you been paying attention to current events? The Suicide Brigade is made up of criminals, idiots, madmen, the terminally ill, the disabled. Heroes all, ready to sacrifice themselves to the last man to defend my great country. And they need a leader worthy of their sacrifice. A prince. Or two. Like you two."

With that, the poison finally overcomes Edosurist and he falls to the floor, dead. Dessew fails to be as relieved by this as he initially thought he would.

"Or just you." says PeregrineV, without missing a beat. "Now, go armor up. And write a will. You know, just in case that whole 'down to the last man' happens to come true." he says, turning back to his armorer.

Dessew, the Final Prince, leaves in a daze.

Actions:

2. Dessew: Shoot Edosurist

Results:
Edosurist dies :dead:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

The winner is Dessew!!

Dessew has won Game2, and can now run Game3!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

/in

I wanna kill, kill, kill, kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Doh!! I should have shot myself!!! :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 104, PokerFace wrote:Bring it on gamsimbre!

Why you shoot me? I didn't shoot you? :cry:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 106, PokerFace wrote:
In post 105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 104, PokerFace wrote:Bring it on gamsimbre!

Why you shoot me? I didn't shoot you? :cry:

I wanted to shoot somebody last round, so I rolled a dice. It chose you

The curse of the dice lives on!! :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 109, PokerFace wrote:Woo!

its been a longtime since i won one of these. Check my wiki to see what i mean

As the winner, you get to run the next one.

/in for game 4
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 115, PokerFace wrote:
In post 111, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 109, PokerFace wrote:Woo!

its been a longtime since i won one of these. Check my wiki to see what i mean

As the winner, you get to run the next one.

/in for game 4

We're doing winner runs them now?

where's edos when you need him?

I guess signups for mine will end after friday then
(expired on 2014-11-15 00:00:00)

We did that before, and it lets everyone play around with flavor writing without having to run a full mafia game. I'll keep it running, but there is not backup other than the players themselves for a particular game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Siveure DtTrikyp Gets to run Game5!! (and congrats!)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

/in
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 148, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:LOL.

I don't really want to run a game, anyone up for it?

Since it's yours to give away, I'll give you 48 hours to designate a new GM. After that, I will run it.

Does that work?
Last edited by PeregrineV on Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I will run game 5. 24 more hours of taking signups.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Russian Roulette Club

Game 5

(Like Fight Club, but what the hey, go ahead and talk about it!)

Cheery Dog, Astinus, Yiley and Dessew stand in a circle, automatic pistols out.

Spin the chamber?

Hah!

That is for weaklings!

Please send in your action by (expired on 2014-11-26 13:30:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Russian Roulette Club

Game 5

Night1 Results!

Yiley places the gun up to his temple. He would show those bastards!

Dessew places the gun in his mouth. Everyone else was going to die!

Astinus shoves the barrel up against one of his eyes. Straight to the brain, a winner he will be!

Cheery Dog looks at the gun, says "These aren't revolvers.", and sets it on the ground at the same time everyone pulls their triggers.

Actions:

1. Yiley: Shoot self
2. Dessew: Shoot self
3. Astinus: Shoot self
4. Cheery Dog: Do nothing

Results:

1. Yiley dies :dead:
2. Dessew dies :dead:
3. Astinus dies :dead:

Cheery Dog wins it in One night!!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

That was a funny yet sad game. :lol: :cry:
Last edited by PeregrineV on Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

@Cheery Dog
- Game 6 is yours!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

/in
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

A WINNER IS I!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game 7 signups start now. A little (ok a lot) over a day, since I'm off work tomorrow and will be back Wednesday.

Game7 will start in (expired on 2014-12-10 10:05:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

OK, here is our players for game 7!

1. Klick
2. Siveure DtTrikyp
3. Cheery Dog
4. Dessew
5. Loneli
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #48) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game 7: Wheel of Death

Welcome our 5 lucky contestants to today's top hit game show, Wheel of Death!

Each player will spin the wheel, answer a question, and will bid based on how gruesome a death they will face.

The last player left standing will be allowed to live!

A specially selected member of our studio audience will receive the home version.

Now, let's get this show started!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Please send in your night1 actions!

(expired on 2014-12-11 11:55:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Night1 results coming soon!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 182, Klick wrote:Bump

Sorry, long weekend.

May be skipping flavor here....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game7

Night1 summary

Actions:
1. Dessew: Do nothing
2. Siveure DtTrikyp: Shoot self
3. Cheery Dog: Shoot self
4. Loneli: Do nothing
5. Klick: Do nothing

Results:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game 7 night 2 actions due (expired on 2014-12-17 16:00:00)

1. Dessew
2. Loneli
3. Klick
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And we have another game in the books!!

Game7

Night2 summary

Actions:

1. Dessew: Shoot Loneli
4. Loneli: Do nothing
5. Klick: Shoot Dessew

Results:

Dessew dies :dead:
Loneli dies :dead:

Klick wins!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Congrats Klick, you get to run game 8!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

/in
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 197, Klick wrote:Congratulations PeregrineV, you have won RAF 8!

That's freakin' hilarious!!! :lol: :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Signups til Friday

(expired on 2014-12-26 11:00:00)

Merry Christmas!!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

I'm on break, so signups will be until I get back, Jan7
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I have Cheery Dog and PrivateI.

Anyone else?

Starting the 24 hour clock again.

(expired on 2015-01-08 15:00:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Sorry guys, just you three this time.

1. Cheery Dog
2. PrivateI
3. Klick
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Game9, round 1-----FIGHT!!

Please send in your actions.

Deadline is (expired on 2015-01-10 11:30:00)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Returning March 1, 2015