Survivor: Medevac Island (Congratulations Alexis!)

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:45 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

what the fuck is a Kawazu?
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by xofelf »

While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Is there a link to the forum so that I can read this? Sounds like an amazing game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Xalxe »

ohhhhhh grumpy is CC's roommate

that explains a lot okay
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

In post 26, xofelf wrote:While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Everyone should watch my original FTC speech.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

So I was Bobby and I was eliminated by my team early on, which is cool and all, but I wanted to say my team was great. JT and Jeff were cool. Natalie was awesome but I was having great chats with Brenda and I was trying to find out who she was. She made it seem like I knew her on the MS boards. Brenda is the username Crazy, and I don't think I know her.

Odd.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

You were great Kuroi!
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 33, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:You were great Kuroi!
I appreciate it. I'm still getting used to it, but it brings me back to the memory that I'm shit at small talk.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I wanted to help you out maybe!

The no-pming before that TC kind of sealed your fate, though :(
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Much appreciated, BRO! No worries. If I get out, it's because I deserved it. Just like any game, you get better with practice!

There will be other Survivor games, I'm sure! :)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

And the disappearing during task day.. I liked talking to you and wanted you to stick around too, I was adamant about us fighting in Challenge 2 so you weren't just booted.
The triple forced TC took out people that definitely could have changed the game otherwise.
even if they keep blaming me for not pming PIGGY
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
grumpy
grumpy
Watcher
grumpy
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:03 am

Post by grumpy »

In post 26, xofelf wrote:While I originally joined this venture as merely a reviewer, I stuck around to playtest some things and I am ridiculously glad that I did. Having the very important skillset of Always Being Online and Having Most People on Skype, I offered to help with any sort of day to day modding assistance that might be needed, which sort of became an official mod position by the time the game started. And I have to say, I've never had a better comodding experience than I had with these mods, if you are looking for a comod for your games these have the Xof Seal of Excellence on them. There was just a beautiful synergy and brain trust feel going on and it was amazing, and I am honored that I got to be a part of this experience boys. I had so much fun helping and watching this game. And you players were simply amazing. Watching you all play was so exciting and interesting. There wasn't a single person in that merge that I would have been disappointed had they won this game. It was by far my favourite game to watch and mod, even more so than my own Arkham games, and that's saying something. The newbies and newer players in this game especially were phenomenal and I do hope you all play again. But watching this game was a giant reminder of a lot of things for me: Why I fell in love with playing Survivor, why I started modding these in the first place, Why I became the Large Social Queue Mod, Why I care so much about these games and these players. So I would like to thank you mods for inviting me to be part of this beautiful experience, but also designing these mechanics and challenges that allowed for all these sorts of things. I would also like to thank you players for playing such damn good games and showing so many different sides of gameplay and strategizing and just being all around inspiring and entertaining. Congratulations to you Jess, you played a damn good game that any player should be proud of and you earned the fuck out of this, good for you girlie. Grumpy, thank you for always giving a fresh perspective to the game and never letting things become truly stale or boring. You were hilarious to watch, to both cheer for and at times against, but all around beautiful and I'm glad your roommate convinced you to come join us crazy kids, and I hope to see you in these again soon.
Love ya Xof <3 don't worry, you'll be seeing my antics in the near future for sure ;)

Return to “Social Game Archive”