Scumleague FF 2017 (1 ACL and counting...)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

all /in
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by PokerFace »

When do you plan to pm the old players and remind them to signup if they have not already?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

Given discussions from last year, can mith's kid somehow randomly select the draft order?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I'd be ok with that as long as he doesn't tell his son which block mith represents
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Can someone that knows DDDP well reach out to him? I want AFC North division to happen. (Wraith, T-Bone, DDDP, Me). If DDDP and IS do not appear and Wraith goes to league 1, I think I should be in a division with T-Bone, Panzer and Khan given recent history. Assuming Khan shows up. More people need to show up in general
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Only for full sets of picks (all of my picks become yours, all of your picks become mine) but not individual

No, the current waiver system that does not involve money is fine. If I wanted money to be involved, I'd have joined the auction league
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Uhm the league settings for our league KMD mention 1 IR position. Since when have we started doing that?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

I didn't see that feature last year. Did anyone actually use it?

How exactly does it work? I never played with that feature before
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #155 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay^ if something like that were to get organized I would change my vote to No.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:26 am

Post by PokerFace »

Not sure what my schedule will be in upcoming days. Will update when is good when I know more
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Did our league from last year accidentally get recreated? And by that I mean I see our league from last year with all teams in it setup for the 2017 season and our league for this year setup for the 2017 season in a separate listing. I see that I have two mafiascum teams
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #170 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I love how our league system has amusing draft methods every year :)

I already joined league 2. Will fill out the when is good thing shortly

Edit: filled it out
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 183, pickemgenius wrote:23rd seemsgood
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #196 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by PokerFace »

If you care about the rest of the order, go here
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #224 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

Kinda surprised yahoo's draft grade review of me was not bad. I'm kinda worried as a result.

Next Year, Just Arrive On Time
The coach of Poker's Aces must have arrived late to the draft party. After picking up the fewest projected points in the league over the draft's first half, they accumulated the most during the second half.

(I was first in draft room. Peg was second)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #225 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yahoo also says my weak point is QB which is Rivers and Eli. I have high hope for Eli succeeding with his receiving core being great this year. Rivers is reliable backup. Really don't see how this is weak Yahoo
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #235 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Something appears wrong with our league scheduling. I play Wraith, T-Bone and Jahudo twice. I am in a division with Wraith, Locke and Race Fan. Aren't you suppose to play people in your division twice and everyone else once? I am sure I am not only person in our league with this issue. Please fix who I am in a division with or fix my schedule. Please also make sure this issue does not apply to other leagues
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #236 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am fine with being in a division with Jahudo, T-bone, and Wraith if that happens. Gets pittsburg, baltimore, and two ohio players together. Closest thing I can get to an AFC North Division though Jahudo and I are both Cleveland browns fans. Cincinati representation is gone without DDDP unless someone wants to rep them.

I will also accept Locke and Racefan as that gives us someone that moved down from league 1 and someone that moved up from league 3 along with my rival Wraith who has always been in a division with me. Logically every division should consist of players that came from different leagues though as I don't think we have always done that, its not a necessity.

Whichever happens schedule and divisions should line up, otherwise divisions are rather pointless without DDDP to complain about them...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #238 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

I am rather pleased with my team. I think Allen Robinson will be better this year. Bortles lacks confidence. He has done well in previous years. The team not being good last year was not his fault. They changed the coaching and thats all they needed to do. They should get some confidence in him. That could make him and the team do better as a whole.

Kansas City Defense is better than Seatle defense but I probably should have grabbed the seatle defense due to also having Kelce. TE and DEF same bye week is bad. I was getting sleepy during the draft on wednesday night. But since that week 10, I should be able to find a solution by then. Likely to drop at least 1 player by then and be able to have a defense and TE backup at the same time.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by PokerFace »

TwoInAMillion wrote:Hmmm, should I start Russel Wilson against Green Bay or Eli Manning against Dallas week 1?
I'd say Eli as Russel had a rough year last year and Eli has reason to do well with his new receiving core
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

lmao. Yahoo didn't get the memo about Ware and should feel sorry for that.

As for the hurricane maybe they think the wind will carry the rain so far away, it will be impossible for the rain to fall and land in Miami.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #321 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Dalton has a gift for playing like shit^

Sucks that Robinson went down. I grabbed Stafford earlier today and played him over Eli and Rivers. Was not gonna play Rivers against Denver and thought Odell might not play. Since he is not playing I glad I made that move.

Not sure how Stafford got dropped and hit free agency in our league. Since I don't need 3 QBs, Anyone insterested in Eli, Rivers, Stafford, or just having QB trouble should come see me. I would be interested in wr and rbs of fair value.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

racefan12 wrote:Same story in L2... only Wraith is on pace to beat his projected score.
Everyone in league two under performs. Only two people got more than 90 points
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #361 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

Rather glad I grabbed thompson and carson before week 2. Wish I had started one of them since I went with blount because he got a lot of carries week 1 compared to perkins who was my other option. Obviously I started gordon but finding a number 2 back looked hard. I need thompson to continue to be hot or for caroll to ride carson over rawls
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by PokerFace »

D3f3nd3r wrote:It’s week four and I’ve already rostered four different QBs (Newton, Wentz, Cutler, Siemian). And not because they’re getting injured, because they’re trash. Two years ago I also rostered four QBs and it didn’t go too well for me...though I did have to rely on EJ Manuel and Brock Lobster so I probably deserved it.
Newton and Wentz sound like best options you got in those 4
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

D3f3nd3r wrote:Dropped him day two or day three to pick up a TE since the one I drafted was awful, picked up Cutler week 2, and now dropped Cutler for Siemian. Two are trash. For the third, I am trash. The fourth will be harder to tell.
You should have dropped the TE that was trash to pickup the new TE
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #421 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

My Solid Run game of Melvin Gordon, Chris Thompson, Legarette Blount, and Chris Carson is out Chris Carson. What happened to his leg was hard to watch
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #427 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

How do you place someone on IR for your team? I am considering doing it with Carson since he apparently is not entirely out for the season and is on IR for the seahawks

Edit: never mind I figured it out. BTW how exactly does IR work in fantasy football? I never used it before. Do I pick when he comes off IR or does he come off IR on my team at the same time seahawks take him off IR? Can I drop him while he is on IR and or when he comes off IR if I no longer want him?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Ok then yay I'll put him on IR for now and grab charcandrick west. Only players on KC and WAS can be grabbed at the moment since all other teams played this week. And of those players that are available on those teams, west probably has the most value on the off chance Hunt gets hurt tonight. I can always drop him later this week for someone currently on waivers if I want to
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #453 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

i read the same thing yiley read. I dropped marshall sunday as he was not one of my starters and picked up a player that was on bye last week. Since neither one was starting for me or had already played yahoo allowed it with no waivers needed. I thought maybe I had jumped the gun dropping him but apparently i made the right call.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #457 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay only 1 giants receiver is not injuried. But only Odell and Marshall are out for season. So Shepard will be back and likely better than the 5th stringer
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Blount gets more touches and yet Thompson out scores him due to that td. Yet another season where I am middle of league throughout the year
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #532 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am getting fucked this week. Gordon on bye. Thompson can play rb but i need 2. Only other RBs I got is blount but with jay in phi now. Blount might get nothing.

See nothing wrong with the panzer and bone trade. Find it funny that Panzer once said he wished he could rule out all trading at season start.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #565 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Nevermind looked at wrong team
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #579 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 577, PJ. wrote:Weird that I have a higher percentage for playoffs then Poker Face given I'm in the toughest division. He gets 1 hard game and 2 cup cake games. I get 3 pretty hard games all against potential playoff teams.

Tbone, as long as you beat gamseimnre I'll be happy
I think your percentage is higher because of samaj perine. Chris thompson going down hurt me. Wish I had played him more. He was a high risk high reward player I wish I had trusted more since if I played him in two games over blount, I'd be 8-3 and I'd have the spot. With him injured, its gonna be hard for me to stay in 4th. Kinda surprised Pablito's and Gamesbre's odds aren't higher given their division records are better than the other 6-5 teams. Good luck all
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #589 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Panzer, Cow, and Pablito are fighting hard for playoff contention
I may have lost my chance with my loss to Wraith
Tbone beat gamesbre

Feel free to refactor you odds racefan, a lot has changed in 1 week.
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

If you want to lose out so one of them takes that division and I only have to worry about gamesbre, be my guest
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #604 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I lost and Gamesbre is currently projected to lose by 50 so wild card fight is between Panzer, Cow, and pablito. My team did well against non division opponents and sucked against divisional ones this season. I really wish Chris Thompson and Chris Carson had not both had season ending injuries. Blount was an ok to bad RB2. If I had a better one, I think I could have been alright. Most of my drafted players are still on my team so I am doing well staying in league 2, but just short of chances of getting out of it for 3 years in a row
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #624 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Gamesbre and KMD play each other next week. Both should be tied at 6-7. Loser will be 6-8. Looking at odds and status of other teams in league 6-8 is almost a guaranteed relegation. Especially for a low scoring team. If gamesbre does not set his lineup again, then I think he will be relegated. Allow me to explain

After week 10, gamesbre led division 1 because him and peg had the same overall record and gamesbre had a better divisional record. I was 5th after that week. Week 11, Peg won, Game lost, I lost. I moved to 4th place overall. How you ask? Games record overall was now worse than Pegs. Because Games overall record was worse, the division record did not matter. Peg led division 1 after week 11. Gamesbre was now 7th. And I was then 4th. Overall record matters most. If and only if there is a tie there then division record matters next. If there is no tie, then score is used to decide wild card.

Pablito has beaten Cow already this week. If Jahudo loses to panzer then Jahudo and Pablito will both be 8-5. Pabs division record will be 4-1, Jahudo's will be 2-3. Pablito will be division leader but he will still be 4th seed as Jahudo will have a higher overall score.

Assuming all predictions pan out, this week will lead to:
1. Racefan 10-3 or 9-4 (Clinches seed 1 if 10-6)
2. Peg 8-5 Has most points in league
3. Jahudo 8-5 has second most points of 8-6's
4. Pablito Has least points of 8-5's but will have marker of best in division 3 by his name
5. Cow or panzer (Both will have have same division and overall record. Who has higher score is 5th) (both 7-6)
6. Cow or panzer (Both will have have same division and overall record. Who has lower score is 6th) (both 7-6)
7. Highest score of 6-7's I believe this is me
8. Next Highest score of 6-7's I believe this is KMD assuming he beats t-bone
9. Next Highest score of 6-7's I believe this is lamora
10. lowest score of 6-7's I believe this is gamesbre
11. Wraith who will be either 5-8 or 4-9
12. Tbone 2-11 or 3-10

Tbone is relegated

Wraith's odds of relegation are high (Will need to win tonight despite projections. Will need lots of points and a loss from lamora, me next week) Wraith plays lamora next week

Again Loser of KMD vs Gamesbre is gonna be 6-8. So I think gamesbre is gonna be relegated if they don't set their lineup again as KMD should win and gamesbre will be too low on points to best lamora or myself. Also if Lamora and I both win then loser of KMD vs Gamesbre point level does not matter. They will be relegated
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #626 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PEG and racefan have clinched their divisions so they are in playoffs.

Pablito plays Jahudo next week. Winner is in playoffs and will have highest overall record out of division 3. They will win division 3

Cow plays Panzer next week. Winner will be tied with loser of Pabs vs Jahudo in overall record. Who has highest overall score will make playoffs as division 3 crown will already be decided.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #634 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Panzerjager wrote:
In post 626, PokerFace wrote:PEG and racefan have clinched their divisions so they are in playoffs.

Pablito plays Jahudo next week. Winner is in playoffs and will have highest overall record out of division 3. They will win division 3

Cow plays Panzer next week. Winner will be tied with loser of Pabs vs Jahudo in overall record. Who has highest overall score will make playoffs as division 3 crown will already be decided.
It'a not division record first?
PokerFace wrote:Gamesbre and KMD play each other next week. Both should be tied at 6-7. Loser will be 6-8. Looking at odds and status of other teams in league 6-8 is almost a guaranteed relegation. Especially for a low scoring team. If gamesbre does not set his lineup again, then I think he will be relegated. Allow me to explain

After week 10, gamesbre led division 1 because him and peg had the same overall record and gamesbre had a better divisional record. I was 5th after that week. Week 11, Peg won, Game lost, I lost. I moved to 4th place overall. How you ask? Games record overall was now worse than Pegs. Because Games overall record was worse, the division record did not matter. Peg led division 1 after week 11. Gamesbre was now 7th. And I was then 4th. Overall record matters most. If and only if there is a tie there then division record matters next. If there is no tie, then score is used to decide wild card.

Pablito has beaten Cow already this week. If Jahudo loses to panzer then Jahudo and Pablito will both be 8-5. Pabs division record will be 4-1, Jahudo's will be 2-3. Pablito will be division leader but he will still be 4th seed as Jahudo will have a higher overall score.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #635 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by PokerFace »

As I outlined above, Jahudo is currently listed as 3 and pablito is 4. Pablito has the division leader symbol by his name while Jahudo has the higher overall score. Division record only decides who leads division, not who gets higher seed. As Pablito and Jahudo play each other next week, winner of that will have a higher overall record so they will then lead division 3. Division record is only a tie breaker if the division is not yet decided. Since that will decide it, score will decide who is 4th and who is 5th.

Current Division 3 scores

Jahudo 1210.76 (8-5)
Pablito 1148.26 (8-5)
Panzer 1139.12 (7-6)
Cow 1133.98 (7-6)

So your best chance Panzer is for Jahudo to win, you to win and for you to out score Pablito by 9.15. Otherwise good luck getting the win and 72+ points above Jahudo.

All projections but 1 paned out last night. Wraith won so he still has a chance to avoid relegation. Racefan lost so he did not clinch #1 seed he only clinched his division.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #644 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

What/which projections have him in forth with a Pablito victory and lower than Jahudo points?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #648 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

I would not trust that screen. I just made a change to my line up that gives me more overall projected points in my game and that view still lists me as losing and getting tenth. I would rather believe my logic

Edit: Also right now Lamora and I have same overall record. He has better division record while I have higher score, and right now I am in the higher place. The current standing go directly against those projected standings. Those projected standings have us both losing and somehow he takes over my place? More reason to believe the projected standings view you have there is messed up

Edit: Also Matchup projections right now have Panzer losing to cow, but your current view says panzer wins. Something is wrong with the projected standings compared to matchup standings and actual current standings. So I gonna trust my logic
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #653 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

NFL = 12/32 -> 3/8, 3.75/10, 4.5/12, 5.25/14, 6/16

4 is only thing that makes sense in 10 and 12 players as 3 and 5 are crazy

I actually prefer 10 team leagues as its easier to find replacements and pickups especially when crippling injuries occur
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #654 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

Assuming projections hold it really should be

1. Racefan
2. Peg
3. Pablito
4. Jahudo
5. Panzer
6. Cow
7. Gamesbre
8. Me
9. KMD
10. Wraith
11. Lamora
12 T-bone

I want KMD to win so we ain't got to enforce relegation for an afk

1. Racefan
2. Peg
3. Pablito
4. Jahudo
5. Panzer
6. Cow
7. KMD
8. Me
9. Wraith
10. Gamesbre
11. Lamora
12 T-bone
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #671 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

pablito wrote:It comes down to NE def in the matchup between pablito and Jahudo in L2. If NE earns 1 more than projected, then I lose and then hasdgfas will steal the wildcard on points. If NE earns at or lower than projected then I win and then Jahudo has enough points to take wildcard, right?
I believe you are correct. Jahudo is getting in playoffs win or lose. He will either be 3 or 4 cause of his high points. You will either be 3rd or 5th

I kinda want you to win pablito since I should have beat cow earlier in the season by playing Chris Thompson more. If you win pablito then it doesn't matter that I lost to cow as I would not have enough points to usurp Jahudo. And You winning well also undo cow from getting in. I would feel like my loss was void kinda like what D3f is saying.

I had 3 players on my team get injured and go out for the season this year and could still had playoff chances throughout the season since I drafted well. I am currently guaranteed at least 9th so I'm going no where this year for the 3rd year in a row. If Gamesbre beats KMD then I think Gamesbre may need relegated due to the Panzer rule. I would like KMD to stay in our league since Sharon may be in our league next year. Husband and Wife in same league amuses me.

Peg and Racefan will be 1 or 2 seeds. Racefan needs to beat me and if he does not than Peg is 1 because of his league high score
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #673 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yes all leagues are eligible for promotion and relegation. Go to viewtopic.php?p=9795217#p9795217 for details

Obviously no one in league 3 gets relegated and no one from league 1 gets promoted, but you get the idea
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #674 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

League 2 Playoffs

PEG 1 Seed VS Jahudo 4 seed
Racefan 2 Seed VS Pablito 3 Seed

Consolation Bracket

Cow 5 Seed VS Panzer 8 Seed
Me 6 Seed VS Gamesbre 7 Seed

Will screenshot final standings when I get the chance
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #690 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Kinda surprised you took the time to do that math. Either it did not matter or it did and that would make you sad. Why do the math when it could only make you sad?

More reasons for you to be against trades since you wanted to outrule them
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #705 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Yay Jahudo will have a chance against racefan

BTW KMD tell me again why you think KMD went mia before and for how many weeks?

Don't know if he still is mia but his team beat me. If he is mia, I hope cow beats him in consolation
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #736 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Hmm another call reversed in patriots favor^. Jesse James, Kelvin Benjamin, and Austin Seferian-Jenkins are not pleased
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #745 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

What's the final league 1 rankings?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #748 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

Who owns which L1 team. OP does not list teams with owners for league 1
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #761 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 758, mith wrote:To me, the best argument for relegating (or just removing him from the league) is that he doesn't actually participate on the site other than this and another football thing. I'm not opposed to some sort of rule in that regard.
Other than this league, the other nfl mish mash thread, and arguably a couple of discussion threads (One also nfl related), I have not been participating on rest of site. Been meaning to mod some more but been busy. Same can be said about others. Internet Stranger for example got 2nd in L1 this year and he does not participate elsewhere on site. 2nd place L1 absolutely deserves L1 seeding next year. So I think I have to disagree with any rule like that.

Gamesbre has not posted anywhere on site since Nov 26. Not sure if this can be said about many of us. Though if he really has left the site, he won't be back next year so a rule about that wouldn't be necessary

I was against Panzer getting relegated back then as I felt the other players had a fair chance to knock him down. Panzer getting 8th in L1 that year meant those below him deserved their position. It also meant he came back in the final weeks with enough effort and will to keep playing and stay alive. His efforts in the final weeks to stay alive, deserved recognition. Relegating the last 4 places and panzer to bump up and extra L2 player didn't seem right. What did any L2 player have to do with all that? How would bumping one of them up be more fair than having whoever was 9th in L1, not get relegated? Did 4th place L2, really deserve to go to L1? (That player was DDDP and didn't he get 12th in L1 the very next year? I wish we had the AFC North division in L2 that year. When I got 6th in L3 on my first year, I went to L2 the next year as we had a lot of players not return then. I did not feel like I earned my position in that league until I finished 5th overall in that league that year)

Like I said earlier, if Gamesbre really has left the site, a rule relegating him does not need defined. If he comes back next year, I am okay with him being in L2 given his finishing position and given the positions of other players. (Same reason I thought Panzer should have stayed in L1)
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #766 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by PokerFace »

mith wrote:I am also leaning toward a Panzerjager-gamsimbre-mith division. Settle it on the field.
I like that. So mith would be from L3 and Games and panzer would be from L2. Someone else from L1 would need to round out that division. Zoraster since he allowed a scheduling mess in L1 this year?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #767 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I have no preference what division I am in next year for L2. Put me wherever you want me to be
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Having things static at the top I think is fine. Rivalries can easily exist with only 4 teams changing. The division of death should probably have 1st place from L3 and two of the L2 promotions.

For L2 since there are 7 teams changing and 5 teams returning, I think keeping these static isn't the route to go. Doing some light math, L2 should probably be setup like this next year.

Division 1

Someone returning from L2 (6th) (Middle place of 5 returning L2 players) (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th)
Someone new from L3 (3rd) (Middle place of new L3 players 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
Someone new from L1 (9th) (Top place of new L1)
Someone new from L1 (12th) (Bottom place of new L1)

Division 2

Someone returning from L2 (
4th
or 5th)
Someone new from L3 (2nd or
4th
)
Someone new from L1 (10th or
11th
)
7th
or 8th)

Division 3

Someone returning from L2 (4th or
5th
)
Someone new from L3 (
2nd
or 4th)
Someone new from L1 (
10th
or 11th)
Someone returning from L2 (7th or
8th
)

Since mith got 2nd in L3, Panzer got 8th in L2, Gamesbre got 5th in L2, and zoraster got 10th in L1...

This math makes a division containing each of them look fair!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #772 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Could also have divisions 2 and 3 setup like

Division 2

4th
or 5th)
4th
)
Someone new from L1 (
10th
or 11th)
Someone returning from L2 (7th or
8th
)

Division 3

Someone returning from L2 (4th or
5th
)
Someone new from L3 (
2nd
or 4th)
11th
)
7th
or 8th)

But that would not allow for mith, games, and panzer to be together

Regardless of which seeding set is done, I guess I get to be in a division with The Dominator next year. Browns and Steelers rivalry!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #774 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 773, Xalxe wrote:
In post 771, PokerFace wrote:The division of death should probably have 1st place from L3
oh no
You could have Pablito and Jahudo in that division with you since the two of them were in the same division in L2 this year. That would be a way of continuing their rivalry
Division 2

4th
or 5th)
4th
)
11th
)
7th
or 8th)
^This would allow for Racefan and I to be in the same division again next year. I am really liking what I put in post 771. So I would like to retract what I wrote in post 767

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”