Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2384 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2383, Errantparabola wrote:I'd like to ask all 3 of them the following question:

What was your game plan regarding the paper towel campaign?
Okay I don't live there anymore (thank god) but when I moved to Virginia for a year I was staying with my friend who worked in transporting and i would go along sometimes and the rides would last a long time so you know sometimes I'd have to stop in restrooms but I slowly began to notice there were no hand dryers. I was shocked cause where I'm from that was just normal and I hated using paper towels cause that doesn't help as much as hand dryers. So I asked my friend if I could tag along with her after spending about...6 hours (oh god that's somewhat embarrassing to say) of research on facts about hand dryers and would go around town to my work and with my friends transporting business handing them out and talking to store owners about the cost and how it's better etc. I got a lot of backlash because "I wasn't from there" buttt over time people started to see the light and I was getting a few thank you calls by the end of it before I had to move back home it's a fun story to tell my pals.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2403 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

4 on my left eye
3 on my right
5 on my legs
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”