Clue Rematch (Game over!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sup RC, welcome back
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

*sigh*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Move to Conservatory

Mrs White with the Knife in the Conservatory
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

End turn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Party in the conservatory
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Pick up revolver and shoot all other players
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Move to Lounge

Miss Scarlet, in the Lounge, with the Wrench
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

end
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

TIAM got the max roll so I there’s no unfair advantage to rejecting it, I think it should be allowed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh lol I missed a page and commented on something that had already passed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Move to Lounge

Lounge, Rope, Green
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

end turn
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Damn I had it down to Peacock and Plum. Fuck having 3 location cards

Thanks SC for running such a labour intensive and finicky game, it was fun

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”