EtE XX - Popularity Status: Achieved (Final - Thurhame)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Thurhame »

Emotionally exhausted, Thurhame turned to his last remaining opponent ... no, the only other still living participant in the game. The dice had been cast, the winner decided. Now all that was left to do was to press the button. No, no matter how it was euphemised, this was murder. His hand hovered over the button, as his train of thought chased itself in circles. He realized he was exhausted, not just emotionally but physically. Grey swam in front of his eyes, and he lost his balance, barely catching himself with one hand.

*beep*

Silence filled the room for an instant, as Thurhame recalled exactly where that hand had been. Fear and horror passed over his companion's face, before it glazed over into the blank stare of death.
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Who »

In post 75, Thurhame wrote:
Emotionally exhausted, Thurhame turned to his last remaining opponent ... no, the only other still living participant in the game. The dice had been cast, the winner decided. Now all that was left to do was to press the button. No, no matter how it was euphemised, this was murder. His hand hovered over the button, as his train of thought chased itself in circles. He realized he was exhausted, not just emotionally but physically. Grey swam in front of his eyes, and he lost his balance, barely catching himself with one hand.

*beep*

Silence filled the room for an instant, as Thurhame recalled exactly where that hand had been. Fear and horror passed over his companion's face, before it glazed over into the blank stare of death.
No fear and horror, only disappointment. In that flavor. A game full of juicy plot twists and that's all we get? No intricate description of all the conspiracies and alliances? Lame.

Though to be fair you didn't know most of the juicy plot twists, you had the mistaken idea that there was a conspiracy and your conspiracy was a counter-conspiracy. In reality there was no conspiracy, merely a chain of two-person alliances made by me where your group killed the other member the same day I made the alliance.

Also, JDGA violated the terms of our alliance and is now on my list.
Who said that?
Chamber. It's all a conspiracy.
Or is it?
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Thurhame »

Sorry; I'm kind of tired today, so I couldn't think of anything good to write.
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 76, Who wrote:Also, JDGA violated the terms of our alliance and is now on my list.
I usually consider that if I'm the first one out then things like these are basically off on the grounds that they didn't last long enough to really care (plus how was I to know you didn't sic Diplo onto me and then remake the deal with someone else in an attempt to get more jury votes?), but sure, that works too. More fun that way~
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”