Survivor: The Clubhouse - New episodes every Friday!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Axxle
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Axxle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Axxle »

GAMS!!! :'(
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Thank you conveniently timed new page.
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Tribal Council 2

The tribemates at
Twistos
are hoping for a much less unpredictable vote from their first experience at Tribal Council. However, Xalxe quickly appears to be continuing with the trend of good players being struck by paranoia. Despite a general tribe consensus of voting out xofelf, Xalxe decided to take it upon himself to find a Hidden Immunity Idol to ensure his safety should he be targeted after the obvious boot of xofelf goes home. After telling Nyalite his plan, Drench begins to follow Xalxe into the jungle in his search. Being an expert master of the wilderness, Drench has the perfect view of Xalxe finding the idol after hours of searching. Drench, now a hero, informs the rest of the tribe in haste at what he witnessed, and the perfect stage for Xalxe's blindside is set into motion. However, Nyalite is conflicted in whether her closest ally of Xalxe is worth keeping at this point, and Crazy and Hanasawa remain too annoyed with xofelf to let her dance her way through camp much longer. Xalxe has been a strong activist in keeping xofelf in favor of voting out Drench, as Xalxe loves the art of interpretive dance; his love may just end up being his downfall.

Spoiler: First vote

Spoiler: Second vote

Spoiler: Third vote

Spoiler: Fourth vote

Spoiler: Fifth vote

With 4 votes, that's enough. Xalxe is the second player voted out of Survivor: The Clubhouse.

Spoiler: Sixth vote

Spoiler: Seventh vote
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Welp, someone's definitely gonna be pretty upset.
The Swiftwolf Temple consists of 6 different dungeons: Luck, Cooperation, Risk, Strategy, Deceiving and Might. Click here to learn more about the temple and the dungeons.
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Spoiler: Episode 1 Edgic Ratings
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

guys we're blindsiding mhork
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by Xalxe »

CuddlyCaucasian has been banned from the forums for 12 minutes because what the fuck man
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Good, I like it that way!

Hanasawa
Hanasawa
Goon
Hanasawa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri May 02, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Hanasawa »

I don't think I like the random aspect of this!
"It hurts to have control over anything. I'd rather be a leaf in the wind."
Call me Lily instead. Avatar is Bellossom from Pokemon! drawn by Ether.
Espeonage (08:39) - lily is happy = everything is good with the world
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:14 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 58, Hanasawa wrote:I don't think I like the random aspect of this!
That's why you need to play one. :)
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 4:22 pm

In post 58, Hanasawa wrote:I don't think I like the random aspect of this!
But that's the
only
aspect!

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Klick »

VOTE: CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 5:08 pm

I hope that's for the final jury vote!

The Fox and the Hound
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
The Fox and the Hound
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by The Fox and the Hound »

VOTE: CuddlyCaucasian

(I declare this to count as a double vote)
TS
TS
Watcher
TS
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by TS »

As if I'd be INV....

: P
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

Episode 2

In returning from their first Tribal Council of the season,
Takahuki
already is emerging as a much more cohesive unit than originally expected. Even JDGA, the sole tribemate on the outside of the vote, doesn't cause conflict regarding Gamsimbre's departure, hunting for food to secure a stronger position in his tribe instead. Candillan, the sole source of the shakeup in the previous night, now sees that his position in the game is much more thoroughly protected if he begins to lay low and not be seen as so much of a power player.

"See, now I need to make sure they don't do the same thing to me.
LURKER MODE ACTIVATE!
Well, not exactly ~activate~, per se, but mostly just be less of a driving force.
....or we can just not lose any more challenges. That works too." - Candillan

The day after Tribal Council, Cybele begins to lose his marbles a bit after a lack of a decent amount of sleep, but he uses this restlessness to coordinate the tribe in a series of singing activities, which DeasVail and Kloud happily enjoy.

"Ever since Gamsimbre was voted out, we've really become a cohesive unit. Just remembering how divided we were at the start with a big super alliance, and now a few days later be singing songs with Cybele's crazy self.. it's a lovely change of pace." - Kloud

Despite being Kloud's closest ally, kdowns feels the exact opposite.

"I don't know why Cybele feels the need to fucking lead us like the Mormon Tabernacle Boys Choir. I don't know why there were any votes at all on me last night, and I deserve to be here way more than half of these idiots. It's pathetic." - kdowns

{. . .}

Even though the
Twistos
tribe had an entirely unanimous vote, they're anything but united in their views returning from Tribal Council. Nyalite immediately panics due to her prime ally of Xalxe being blindsided, and attempts to convince Snakes that Drench is too much of a threat after the way he orchestrated Xalxe's downfall.

"I'm a huge fan of Drench, but my game is a lot more important than our friendship or whatever, so if he's gonna be a threat down the road, I'm not gonna let him get in the way. I need to pull in xofelf or Hana to get him out of here, because from what Nyalite told me, he's planning my downfall next as well, and I'm sure as hell not letting that happen." - Snakes

"I'm really nervous about the way I'm being perceived after last night's vote. You'd think everyone would love me because of the way I flushed an idol out of the game the first Tribal, but there are way too many overthinkers on this tribe, and you can see the gears turning in their heads. They already know I'm getting a good case for the jury, and we're only 3 days in." - Drench

{. . .}

Tensions are beginning to arise at the
Fevawashadoo
camp as well.

"I know I'm probably in the best position of anyone in the tribe, but that doesn't keep me from preparing for the future. I need to create further connections with everyone to make sure I'm in the best spot in case of a swap. PrivateI is the best player on this tribe besides me, and I need to have Jal and Mist on my side in case he turns on me. Mist keeps telling me she doesn't want everyone on the tribe to be angry, but we can't keep that up forever." - Lord Mhork

"Mhork is really starting to overplay, but I'm gonna take full advantage of it. I suggested that PrivateI would be a threat later on, but I don't think we should get him out soon." - Jal

Despite everyone's generally pleasant opinions of PrivateI, he's blissfully unaware of the conspiracies happening beneath him.

"So, there's some clear lines being drawn at camp. There's me, Mhork, Mist, and Klick in the Hottie McHotties alliance. Then there's Jal, Nich, and Orc in the Too Curmudgeony for Cool alliance. I think we all know the inevitable outcome." - PrivateI

On the bottom side of the tribe, Orcinus is beginning to realize his and Nich's low positions on the tribe.

"I've been trying to talk to Nich about how everyone basically hates us, but no, he's too lazy to even talk strategy, and he's entirely convinced that he's perfectly fine. He needs to step his game up and make some deals, or he'll cost me mine." - Orcinus

{. . .}

In the
Pwyupwyu
tribe, events are becoming more and more hectic. First, after a long, unsuccessful search for an immunity idol in the woods throughout the first episode, TS has returned to show his true nature. Immediately upon returning to camp, he goes on a tirade, insulting every tribe member left and right, disheartening everyone and making all his colleagues hate him. TheBadOne falls into a deep sickness quickly upon waking up the next morning, and is now unable to help out around camp.

"Well my one close ally TheBadOne is starting to let everyone down, and it's really disappointing considering all the plans we've made together. I'm still keeping faith in him, but I need to start expanding my reach out to the rest of the tribe." - Axxle

"Even more shit is beginning to go down even after my brief yoga diva period. Shiidaji apologized to me after seeing how upset TS was making everyone, but it still seemed insincere. I'm just gonna ignore her for now and try to solidify a stable alliance. Axxle, swyellow, and TheBadOne have all expressed interest, so I think that's a core I'd feel comfortable with." - Cephrir

Commercial break!

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm

just went through and corrected a bunch of typos b/c proofreading while talking on skype is difficult ugh

CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:37 pm

As the tribes march together into the challenge arena by the ocean, 4 alarmingly tall wooden poles come into view. For the next immunity challenge, one member from each tribe holds onto the tribe's pole while 2 members from each tribe try to pull people off of the poles. The first player to be pulled out of the arena each round has their tribe lose a point. The first 2 tribes to lose 2 points go to tribal council.

Spoiler: Round 1
Hanasawa is quickly dragged off of the beach by kdowns and Kloud, point lost for Twistos.

Spoiler: Round 2
Nyalite is not much more successful in defending her tribe, being dragged off by Axxle alone. Twistos will be the first tribe attending Tribal Council.

Spoiler: Round 3
Despite TheBadOne almost losing his grip on the pull due to Mhork and Klick, Candillan is dragged off the mat first by Orcinus.

Spoiler: Round 4
Ani is violently thrown into the ocean by Cybele.

Spoiler: Round 5
PrivateI's pole is ripped from the ground and thrown off the arena by TS, with him still holding on!

Each of the 3 remaining tribes have now lost one point each; the final round will decide the challenge.

Spoiler: Round 6
Due to TS's display of cruel aggression, DeasVail, JDGA, PrivateI, and Jal all team up to immediately take him out, and send Pwyupwyu to their first Tribal Council.

Commercial break, final third of the episode to come most likely tomorrow!

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Xalxe »

This is what happens when you vote me off!
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
swyellowtail
swyellowtail
Goon
swyellowtail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by swyellowtail »

Spoiler:
And this is where I get voted off, because RNG/Early eliminations.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 5:28 am

Post by kdowns »

Oh God... Why is this something I would actually say?
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 am

Tribal Council 3

Immediately after returning from the immunity challenge, Nyalite and Snakes become aware that they need to take immediate action if they want their plan to vote out Drench to be successful.

"Right now, I'm just lying to Drench, lying to Crazy, trying to make everyone feel as secure as I can. But at the same time, Snakes is off in the woods working on Xof, and I'm taking Hana out to get water while telling her all the benefits of working with me. I mean, it's probably not beneficial at all working with me, but she doesn't know that, right?" - Nyalite

While Nyalite talks privately with Hanasawa, Snakes and Xofelf finally return to camp, with Xofelf's mind now swayed in favor of a Drench elimination. However, she doesn't keep this knowledge to herself.
Xofelf at camp wrote:Hey bitches, guess who's getting blindsided tonight! Drench, that's who! *dances off into the jungle*
Everyone in the tribe is absolutely dumbfounded.

"Well, there goes our big move.. the vote can obviously still vote out Drench if Nyalite is successful with Hanasawa, but this just shows that xofelf can't be trusted at all. I told Drench that xof was just fucking around with him, but I'm pretty sure he's starting to catch on." - Snakes

"That was probably the highlight of this tribe, kinda shows that Survivor needs to have better mental health inspections on castaways, huh? I'm 90% sure xofelf just leaked the legit plan to everyone, so now I just need to turn the vote back around on someone else. I want to keep her around though, if anyone tries to pull any fast ones on me, she's already proven herself to be a great source of information, albeit accidentally. But I've just gotta bluff that I know the real plan behind my supposed blindside now, and hope for the best." - Drench

Drench to Nyalite wrote:I know you and Snakes are trying to turn the tribe on me, and while I applaud xof's showmanship, I really don't think that'd be the best move for you. What happens when xofelf turns back around and flips on you at the next Tribal Council? Snakes has already proven himself to be unable to keep her under control, so why keep him around when you can keep the tribe happy and have a good player (me) on your side as well?
"Drench made a lot of good points in his talk with me earlier today. I can tell Hanasawa doesn't trust me at all, and probably thinks I'm a snake, so Xofelf flipping back over next Tribal would completely fuck me over. But I want to shake this game up, it's in my nature, and I don't feel right merely going along with the tribe's best interest." - Nyalite

Spoiler: First vote

Spoiler: Second vote

Spoiler: Third vote

Spoiler: Fourth vote

Spoiler: Fifth vote

Spoiler: Sixth vote

Snakes, with 3 votes that's enough. You are the third player voted out of Survivor: The Clubhouse.

Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Xalxe »

xof you are the wooooooorst

except you saved Drench so I guess not?
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 6:47 am

Post by xofelf »

It's Drenchiepoo okay?
And y'all are just jealous of my dancin skills.
*Dances off into the night*
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue May 06, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 71, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:
[redacted], with 3 votes that's enough. You are the third player voted out of Survivor: The Clubhouse.[/spoiler]
*checks out*

Nope, this would never happen. Your simulator sucks. :P
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”