SUPER FAN of _______ [Creation time!]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

SUPER FAN of _______ [Creation time!]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Super FanImage

SUPER FAN

Basic Format: A game show that features a theme (i.e. TV Shows; mafiascum.net, etc), and 5 "fan"s who liked or know a lot about the theme. They compete in a series of games and questions to test their knowledge about the theme, for the SUPER FAN title and a lot of valuable prizes!

ROUND 1: SPRINT - 5 fans are given 5 rounds. In each round, all players are given the same question, but each will receive one clue for an answer. The player must answer the question with the answer related to the clue - in 3 seconds! [But in forum, it's 24 hours] Who ever missed an answer while others got it right in the same round, game ends immediately and that player is eliminated.
After 5 rounds, if no one gets eliminated, a total score will be used to determine. The player with lowest score is eliminated. In case of a tie, the tiebreaker toss-up question is used.
4 will advance.

ROUND 2: GAME of FANS - The game consists of up to 3 mini-games. The first game will be a knowledge game. With one of multiples of formats can be used in this round. For example, you may have to answer a question with 4 correct answers. Or maybe you may have to arrange the choices. Or watch a video and answer a question about it. In this game, the question is asked on a buzzer. The player who buzzes in gets to answer. If the player gets it right, (s)he will advance to round 3. If not, the player receives a strike and the mini-game will end.

In mini-game 2, it's the Jigsaw game. A board with 25 squares, numbered 1-25, are in display. Behind the squares is a picture. The goal of this game is to answer what's inside the picture (i. e. What is the name of the person related to _____ in this picture?) A 1d25 is rolled to determine which square to reveal. After the reveal, any player may buzz in to answer. If (s)he gets it right, the player will advance to Round 3. If not, the player earns a strike and the game continues. If no one can answer in 24 hours, another square is revealed

In mini-game 3, is the Clue game. A board is in display again, now with 6 "clue tags". As usual, a 1d6 is rolled to reveal a clue tag, and the game goes the same format as the Jigsaw game.

If, at anytime, a player has 2 strikes, (s)he will be eliminated immediately. If two players are eliminated, the remaining player(s) will advance to Round 3, without having to answer. 2 will advance.

ROUND 3: Q&A - In this game, we have 6 question sets. In each set contains two questions to the theme, A and B. The player who made it to Round 3 first will get to choose a set. That player will answer Question A and their opponent answers question B.
If one player gets their question right while the other gets their's wrong, that player receives the SUPER FAN title, a trophy and a chance to play for awesome prizes!

BONUS ROUND: SUPER FAN'S QUESTION - One question, with multiple sub questions is asked to the SUPER FAN. If (s)he gets it right, (s)he will receives various of prizes, related to the theme, and a chance to spin a [1d10] 6 times and win up to $1,000,000!

TODAY'S THEME: ________________
HELP ME DECIDE!

Players:

Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

To make this show happens. First, we need a theme.

I think of some themes but I think let the majority decides is better.

In my head now, maybe Game Shows or mafiascum.net

Any ideas?

I can start the game in 2 weeks after this, so plenty of time here. PLEASE HELP ME!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Someone requested STAR WARS theme.

Anyone interested? You can /in and give us your preferred theme.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”