Elimination Test Game: Fruity (GAME OVER)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Carambola Fruity »

Oh, I see how it is. :(

Whomever voted with me, please give me the chance to rock it out with some scissory papering since it's no harm to you :D
Pineapple Fruity
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Pineapple Fruity »

Passion, do you agree with that above suggestion?
Passion Fruity
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Passion Fruity »

Yes, yes I do~ I am very grateful for my Pineapple savior.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Radja »

ELIMINATION 2 REVOTE

Time to read the votes!

First vote:

Spoiler:
Carambola

Second vote:

Spoiler:
Passion Fruit

That's 1 vote for Carambola, 1 vote for Passion Fruit

That means we have a tie!!
We will play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes home.

Spoiler:
Carambola plays...
PAPER!

Spoiler:
Passion Fruit plays...
ROCK!

That means Carambola wins!
Passion Fruit, you have been eliminated! Do stick around, because you have jury duty!

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Radja »

CHALLENGE 3: KUNG FRUIT

The last challenge for immunity is upon us: Kung Fruit! Here's how it works. Each of you have a kung fu match against the two others. The person to succesfully beat the other two, will win immunity. In case everyone wins 1 match, we go to a second round.

How does it work? Easy.
for each match, send in a sequence of 5 attacks and defenses, choosing "High", "Mid" or "Low". If the attack doesn't match your opponents defense, you will hit. If it matches, the attack is succesfully defended. The person with the most successful attacks, wins. In case of a tie, the person who scored the first hit, wins.

exampleKiwi: Attack: H-M-H-H-L, Defense: L-H-H-L-L
Passion Fruit: Attack: L-L-H-M-M, Defense: L-L-L-H-H

Kiwi Attacks: Hit-Hit-Hit-Miss-Hit
Passion Fruit attacks: Miss-Hit-Miss-Hit-Hit
4 vs 3, Kiwi wins!

Make sure to send
2 sets
of Attacks, Defense and specify for which opponent the set is going to be used.

Winner of the match wins a guaranteed spot in the Final Two!

Countdown to elimination: (expired on 2016-04-15 16:00:00)

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Radja »

CHALLENGE 3: KUNG FRUIT RESULTS

Let's find out who won the game!

First match: Carambola vs Papaya

Spoiler: The winner is...
Carambola wins! (4 hits vs 2 hits)

Second match: Pineapple vs Papaya

Pineapple wins! (4 hits vs 4 hits, Pineapple wins Sudden Death round)

Third match: Pineapple vs Carambola

Pineapple! (5 hits vs 4 hits)

Pineapple wins Immunity and has secured a spot on the Final Two of the game!
Time to vote! Only Papaya and Carambola can be voted for!

Countdown to elimination: (expired on 2016-04-17 19:00:00)

Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 pm

lmao pineapple won every challenge

Don't leave me! I will follow you forever Pineapple tasty friend!
Pineapple Fruity
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:29 pm

I can't vote passion fruit again, this makes the choice hard.

Don't fight sharp fruit :P
Papaya Fruity
Papaya Fruity
Watcher
Papaya Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Papaya Fruity »

Caram, Pineapple is clearly a challenge beast, take me to the end and win!

Look, the spikes are all sorts of aggressive :P
Passion Fruity
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Passion Fruity »

In post 58, Papaya Fruity wrote:Caram, Pineapple is clearly a challenge beast, take me to the end and win!

Look, the spikes are all sorts of aggressive :P

lol
Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:11 pm

okay im sending in my vote against him as we speak!

Just kidding I could never vote delicious fruit <3
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Radja »

ELIMINATION 3: RESULTS

Spoiler: First Vote...
Carambola

Spoiler: Second Vote...
Papaya

Spoiler: Third Vote
Papaya

Papaya, you have been eliminated from the game. That means the Final 2 are Pineapple and Carambola.

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Radja »

FINAL TWO

Pineapple, Carambola, you have 24 hours to use this thread to tell the jury members why they should vote for you as the winner.

Kiwi, Passion Fruit, Papaya: In 24 hours you will be allowed to send your winner vote. The game will end with a reveal and vote count to announce the winner.

(expired on 2016-04-19 02:28:55)

Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Star fruit has a sweet, slightly tangy flavor. Some compare it to a blend of papaya, orange, and grapefruit, while others find it comparable to a mix of pineapple and lemon. The fruit can be sliced and enjoyed on its own, but it can also be added to other dishes and drinks. Here are a few suggestions on how to prepare and eat star fruit.

1: Eat star fruit with yellow skin. Ripe star fruit is firm and has vibrant yellow skin.

The more yellow the skin is, the sweeter the fruit will be. A yellow star fruit with a bit of brown along the edges is ideal.
A star fruit has approximately 30 calories. It is also a worthwhile source of fiber, vitamin C, carbohydrates, and water.

2: Cut the star fruit in slices and eat plain. Use a sharp knife to cut the fruit across the broad side, dividing it into star-shaped slices that are roughly 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch (6.35-mm to 1.27-cm) wide.

Wash the fruit well before slicing it. Rinse it under running water, scrubbing it with your fingers until any loose dirt hiding in the crevices comes free.
The entire star fruit is edible, so you do not need to peel it or seed it before eating it.
Star fruit can be enjoyed plain and on its own without adding it to anything else.

3: Alternatively, remove the edges and seeds before eating. Even though every part of the star fruit is edible, for presentation purposes, you may want to remove any brown edges or seeds.

Wash the fruit, using your fingers to scrub away any dirt while rinsing it under cool, running water.
Hold the star fruit steady with one hand. You can either hold it in your hand or brace the bottom against a cutting board or counter.
Glide a sharp, smooth kitchen knife along the edge of the star fruit. Make the cut where the green or brown part of the edge begins and slice thinly to only remove the discolored portion of the edge.
Slice off the ends. Cut 1/2-inch (1.27-cm) off both ends of the star fruit, removing any green or brown pointed tips.
Use a sharp knife to cut the star fruit into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch (6.35-mm to 1.27-cm) slices. Cut across the broad side of the fruit to form star shapes.
Poke through the center of the star fruit with the tip of your knife to remove any visible seeds.

4: Include star fruit in a fruit salad. Toss slices of star fruit with other tropical fruits to create a colorful blend of sweet-and-sour flavors.

Fruits that pair well with star fruit include banana, strawberry, kiwi, mango, pineapple, papaya, grapes, and passion fruits.
You can toss the fruit salad gently with a lemon vinaigrette, orange glaze, honey, or fruit cocktail syrup to add another dimension of flavor.
For an even more tropical twist, garnish the fruit salad with a sprinkling of shredded coconut.

WARNING: Avoid star fruit if you have kidney problems. The fruit contains a neurotoxin that healthy kidneys can filter out, but damaged kidneys are unable to do so.

Go to a hospital if you experience symptoms of "star fruit intoxication" after consuming the fruit. Symptoms include insomnia, hiccups, vomiting, numbness, muscle convulsions or decreased strength, and confusion. These symptoms usually manifest themselves 30 minutes to 14 hours after an individual consumes the fruit. Rarely, star fruit intoxication can even cause death.
Passion Fruity
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Passion Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Passion Fruity »

Your social games were terrible, neither of you ever pmmed me. I am bruised beyond repair at how little you guys cared about me.

Tell me a joke. The one I like better wins my vote. You auto lose if it's fruit related.
Pineapple Fruity
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Pineapple Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:06 pm

In post 63, Carambola Fruity wrote:find it comparable to a
mix of
pineapple

Clearly this is incorrect factual information. I'm the only pineapple here.

Passion Fruity wrote:Your social games were terrible, neither of you ever pmmed me. I am bruised beyond repair at how little you guys cared about me.

My game here was entirely challenges, I believe my key moment besides winning challenges was having you tell me that you wanted me voting for you again in F4.

But this last elimination is yet another challenge, and am I just going to hit a brick wall here or continue the streak? That's up for you to decide. Just remember that if there's celebratory pizza, you need Pineapple!
Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:13 pm

When I was young, I lived in a far away land. Close to my home, there was a tall mountain, always covered in snow at the top. Also at the top of the mountain, there was an ancient monastery where ancient monks lived.

Sometimes as I rode my tricycle around the yard,I'd look up at the monastery on the tall mountain and wonder what it was like up there.

One day, when the wind was blowing down off the mountain, the air turned quite cold and I could hear a very strange noise on the wind. It was coming from the monastery! I couldn't figure out what could possibly be making such a strange noise and I was curious.

So, I started to ride up to the monastery. It took hours and hours, but I finally made it to the top. I bravely pounded on the massive door to the monastery and the head monk opened the door.

"Hello, Mr. Monk, sir. Down at my home in the valley below, I heard a very strange noise coming from your monastery. Could you tell me what it is?"

"I'm sorry," replied the head monk, "I can't tell you. You aren't a monk."

Sadly, I got back on my tricycle and rode all the way home, in a very foul and frustrated mood. I really did want to know what was making that noise.

The wind did not blow down off the mountain again until a couple years later. I was a bit bigger and stronger now and now rode around town on my bicycle.

As luck would have it, I was out riding when the wind blew down off the mountain, the air turned quite cold, and I heard a very strange noise on the wind. It was coming from the monastery! I could not figure out what could possibly be making such a strange noise and I was curious.

So, I made a ham and cheese sandwich, hopped on my bicycle and started to ride up to the monastery. It took hours, but I finally made it to the top. I pounded on the massive door to the monastery and the head monk opened the door.

"Hey, Mr. Monk. Down at my home in the valley below, I heard a very strange noise coming from your monastery. Could you tell me what it is?"

Sadly, I got back on the bicycle and rode all the way home, in a very foul and frustrated mood. I really did want to know what was making that noise.

The wind did not blow down off the mountain again until a couple years later. I was much older and often rode around in my new convertible sportscar.

As luck would have it, I was out riding when the wind blew down off the mountain, the air turned quite cold, and I heard a very strange noise on the wind. It was coming from the monastery! I could not figure out what could possibly be making such a strange noise and I was curious.

So, I bought a burger at a fast food place, got in my convertible sportscar, and started to ride up to the monastery. It took 20 minutes, but I finally made it to the top. I pounded on the massive door to the monastery and the head monk opened the door.

"Mr. Monk. Down at my home in the valley below, I heard a very strange noise coming from your monastery. Could you tell me what it is?"

Sadly, I got back in my convertible sportscar and rode all the way home, in a very foul and frustrated mood. I really did want to know what was making that noise.

That night, I thought and thought about the very strange noise and how I just had to know what caused it. So, I resolved to do something about it the next day.

The next day, I got in his convertible sportscar and raced up the mountain, slammed on the brakes, and skidded to a stop right in front of the massive door to the monastery.

I honked the horn of my convertible sportscar until the head monk finally opened the door.

"Alright, Mr. Monk, I want to know what is making that very strange noise coming from you monastery!"

"Well, then can I become a monk?"

"Why certainly! It is quite easy. You must travel the earth and count the number of blades of grass in every field and the number of grains of sand on every beach. When you return with your answer, then you shall be a monk."

So I left the monastery and travelled the earth. For years and years I counted the blades of grass and grains of sand, until one day I had finally finished. I made my way slowly back to the monastery and found the head monk.

"Oh, Mr. Monk, I have travelled the earth these past years, counting the blades of grass and grains of sand. I finally know that there are 123,123,123,123,123 blades of grass in the fields and 123,123,123,123,123 grains of sand on the beaches and I would like to become a monk."

So I became a monk. At last, I would now be able to find out the source of that very strange noise coming from the monastery.

"Mr. Monk, what is the noise coming from the monastery?" I asked..

The head monk replied, "The source is too complicated to describe in words. I am afraid that you must see it for yourself to truly understand it. This key will show you the answer you seek."

"Take this key to the deepest, darkest corner of the coldest, dampest room in the dirtiest, filthiest cavern under the monastery. There you will find a long corridor. At the end of the corridor is a door and through the door is the thing that makes the noise."

Well, of course I went immediately to the deepest, darkest corner of the coldest, dampest room in the dirtiest, filthiest cavern under the monastery and there I did indeed find the long corridor. I walked down the corridor until I could see the door at the end.

Unfortunately, there were three magical fires that never go out blocking me from the door. I decided to jump the fires to reach the door. I made sure the key was secure in my hand, took a running charge at the first fire and leapt!

Over the first fire I flew, but I dropped the key. I leapt back over the fire, ran all the way back down the long corridor, out of the deepest, darkest corner of the coldest, dampest room in the dirtiest, filthiest cavern under the monastery and back to the head monk.

"Oh, Mr. Monk! I am so sorry! I went to the deepest, darkest corner of the coldest, dampest room in the dirtiest, filthiest cavern under the monastery, down the long corridor to the door, but there were magical fires and I dropped the key in the first one as I leapt over it."

"Do not worry, for there is another key and you must overcome tests on your way to enlightenment. The second key, however is far, far away in Canada."

I left the monastery and travelled to Canada. It took many years because I had no money, being a monk and all.

Eventually, I arrived in Canada and managed to track down the key to the door. I then had to make the return journey equally as painstakingly, but finally I arrived back at the monastery. Down into the deepest, darkest corner of the coldest, dampest room in the dirtiest, filthiest cavern under the monastery I went, until I found the long corridor.

Over the first fire I went, quite old by this point, but key still in hand!

Over the second fire I went, key still in hand!

Over the THIRD fire I went, key still in hand!

I had made it! I'd made the jumps and here I was standing outside the door with the answer to my question. Finally, finally, after so many, many, many years of wanting to know what was making the strange noise, I would know. The answer lay through the door in front of me and I could at last be at peace with myself.

Slowly, I slid the key into the lock. Turning the key a slight 'click' was to be heard as the lock moved back allowing me to open the door. I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Shock and amazement came over me as I finally realized the answer to my question!
Carambola Fruity
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Carambola Fruity
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:14 pm

Oh, you probably expected me to tell you what the answer was. I'm sorry, I can't tell you. You aren't a monk.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Radja »

Waiting for Kiwi's vote to end this game.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Radja »

All votes are in!

I will reveal ID's and the winner around 2 hours from now.

(expired on 2016-04-19 13:39:23)
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Radja »

AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR... THE FINAL SHOW!!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Radja »

We'll start off by revealing the ID's of our Jury members.

First up:

Kiwi!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Radja »

Kiwi was...

Spoiler:
ARONIS!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Radja »

Our second jury member:

Passion Fruit.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Radja »

Passion Fruit was...

Spoiler:
THEBREEZE!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”