A VERY-ill-advised text-based adventure

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 18, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 1:26 am

(Recreated with everything from mastin2)

This VERY-ill-advised game, like its predecessor, doesn't have an origin story.

ENTER ACTION: ___________
Last edited by Aronis on Sun May 22, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haschel Cedricson
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 1:44 am

Remove hat
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 2:51 am

Open door
Life is always what it seems.
If you want them dead, why aren't you voting?

Aronis
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 18, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 3:07 am

PLAYER "Haschel Cedricson" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 1, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Remove hat

ACTION FAILEDYou try to remove your hat, but are prevented by two major obstacles. Number 1, upon trying to remove your hat you realize that your hands are tied behind your back and that you are strapped to a chair unable to move. In addition to that, you have no hat and therefore trying to remove it would be a futile action.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Cheery Dog" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 2, Cheery Dog wrote:Open door

ACTION FAILEDYou are also tied to a chair and incapable of making such a movement at this time. However, you can make out what appears to be a wooden door at the front of the dimly lit room you are currently in. Perhaps if you could escape your current predicament you would be able to open it.

ENTER ACTION: __________

Bogre
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2006

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 6:09 am

LOOK AROUND
Show

randomidget
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 08, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 6:23 am

Check if I am injured

Bellaphant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 6:43 am

look around

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 6:59 am

Kick chair leg repeatedly
Life is always what it seems.
If you want them dead, why aren't you voting?

Elekitu
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: May 17, 2016
Location: France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 7:24 am

cry
"Some things are hard to understand, like jellyfish. Do you understand jellyfish? People are like jellyfish for me : I don't understand" ~ Rin Tezuka, Katawa Shoujo

The Ambidex Game, a game of alliance, betrayal and manipulation.

Kappy
Goon
 
Joined: May 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 7:47 am

Join Game

Radja
Serial Thriller
 
User avatar
Joined: June 23, 2015
Location: Belgium
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 9:24 am

open eyes
GTKAS: Radja
The Walking Dead Mafia: S2E2 coming soon
Pokemon Mafia: Ep 6 running
Game of Thrones Mafia: S1E3 coming soon!

Xalxe
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
 
User avatar
Joined: January 20, 2010
Location: Ohio
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 9:43 am

Check for Man in Trenchcoat
Pirate Master: Coming soon to a forum near you!
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

Felissan
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2015
Location: France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 9:45 am

Lose The Game
"If I win, I get to be a king. If I lose, I get to be a legend." - Tarquin, The Order of the Stick

"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE" - DeathRowKitty

KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 05, 2012
Location: Somewhere

Post Post #13  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 10:32 am

Attempt to tip chair over
I've learned to lose, I've learned to win, I've turned my face against the wind.
I will move fast, I will move slow. Take me where I have to go.

Haschel Cedricson
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #14  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 11:32 am

Look for hat
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Save The Dragons
Protection unnecessary
 
User avatar
Joined: April 26, 2004
Location: WA, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #15  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 11:39 am

Turn into a chicken

Aronis
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 18, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #16  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 11:59 am

PLAYER "Bogre" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 4, Bogre wrote:LOOK AROUND

PLAYER "Bellaphant" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 6, Bellaphant wrote:look around

RESULTYou are all at the back of a large square room in chairs side by side. There are two windows at the front of the room with a door in between them providing your only source of light. On the left wall there is a fireplace and in the front right corner of the room is a small table with a bottle. Otherwise the room is empty.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "randomidget" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 5, randomidget wrote:Check if I am injured

RESULTYou do not detect any serious injuries to your body.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 7, Cheery Dog wrote: Kick chair leg repeatedly

RESULTYou begin to kick the chair leg repeatedly. Your foot begins to get sore from the repeated beating, but finally the wood begins to crack and the chair leg breaks causing you to fall forward hitting your forehead and knees on the stone floor. ouch

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Elekitu" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 8, Elekitu wrote:cry

RESULTYou cry.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Kappy" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 9, Kappy wrote:Join Game

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Radja" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 10, Radja wrote:open eyes

RESULTYou open your eyes.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Xalxe" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 11, Xalxe wrote:Check for Man in Trenchcoat

RESULTYou look around the room for someone in a trenchcoat perhaps hoping to find an important figure from your past? Unfortunately everyone appears to be wearing standard prison uniforms and there is no man in a trenchcoat.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Felissan" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 12, Felissan wrote:Lose The Game

ACTION FAILEDYou wonder about how you could lose the game. Dying seems to be the most obvious way to lose and that shouldn't be a hard task. However, you will need to make a more specific action in order to die.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "KingdomAces" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 13, KingdomAces wrote:Attempt to tip chair over

RESULTYou lean back in the chair farther and farther until it finally falls backwards, and the chair with you strapped to it crash onto the stone floor. ouch

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 14, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Look for hat

RESULTYou look around the room for a hat you might be able to get to. Unfortunately there isn't one.

ENTER ACTION: __________


PLAYER "Save The Dragons" HAS JOINED THE GAME
In post 15, Save The Dragons wrote:Turn into a chicken

ACTION FAILEDYou imagine yourself turning into a chicken trying to make it happen. Unfortunately you remain in your humanoid form. You do not possess the ability to shapeshift at the moment.

ENTER ACTION: __________

Felissan
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 03, 2015
Location: France
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Scoot towards the table.
Last edited by Felissan on Sat May 21, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I win, I get to be a king. If I lose, I get to be a legend." - Tarquin, The Order of the Stick

"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE" - DeathRowKitty

Kappy
Goon
 
Joined: May 01, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #18  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Start conversation with others: "How are you guys?"

KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 05, 2012
Location: Somewhere

Post Post #19  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Attempt to move towards the fireplace.
I've learned to lose, I've learned to win, I've turned my face against the wind.
I will move fast, I will move slow. Take me where I have to go.

randomidget
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 08, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #20  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Pretend to have a seizure to distract guards

Xalxe
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
 
User avatar
Joined: January 20, 2010
Location: Ohio
Pronoun: He

Post Post #21  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Roll KA towards the fireplace
Pirate Master: Coming soon to a forum near you!
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!
Pronoun: They

Post Post #22  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Pick up broken chair leg with teeth
Life is always what it seems.
If you want them dead, why aren't you voting?

Bogre
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2006

Post Post #23  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 6:36 pm

CHECK IF LEGS ARE FREE
Show

Aronis
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 18, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #24  (ISO)  » Sat May 21, 2016 7:58 pm

NOTICEThe sound of hooves and a carriage can be heard coming from outside the door.


In post 17, Felissan wrote:Scoot towards the table.

RESULTYou slowly scoot towards the table until you finally get reasonably close to it.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 18, Kappy wrote:Start conversation with others: "How are you guys?"

RESULTYou say "How are you guys?" hoping for a response from someone.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 19, KingdomAces wrote:Attempt to move towards the fireplace.

RESULTYour precarious position makes it a difficult and uncomfortable task, but you finally struggle over to the fireplace.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 20, randomidget wrote:Pretend to have a seizure to distract guards

ACTION FAILEDThere are no guards in the room, so your acting does nothing more than entertain or annoy those around you.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 21, Xalxe wrote:Roll KA towards the fireplace

ACTION FAILEDIn your current position it will be difficult to assist KA without a more thorough plan.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 22, Cheery Dog wrote:Pick up broken chair leg with teeth

RESULTYou manage to squirm into a position in which you try to pick the chair leg up with your teeth. Upon biting it, you determine that it is hard, tastes poorly, and is not edible. It might be fun to play fetch with though, so you hold it between your teeth for the time being.

ENTER ACTION: __________


In post 23, Bogre wrote:CHECK IF LEGS ARE FREE

RESULTYour legs are not bound to the chair by any ropes.

ENTER ACTION: __________

Next
[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive