The political game that forces you to think outside of the box!
5. Cheery Dog
10. Save The Dragons**
24. Haschel Cedricson
- I will open signups for an indefinite amount of time, to try and get 25 players. If it seems impossible to get 25 players are obtained in the time allotted, then I will settle for the first 16 players to have signed up.
- 25 Players will be randomly placed into a 5x5 grid. Otherwise, the 16 signups will be placed in a 4x4 grid.
- You are permitted to privately communicate with any other player at any time during the game. Once votes are submitted, they may be changed until all votes have been sent.
- Each round every player sends in a vote to me by PM. You can not vote for yourself.
- The person who receives the most votes is safe, and is granted immunity in the following round.
- That same person must choose to give immunity to the people in his/her row OR column.
- (There is an exception to the above: should your giving immunity to your row leave one person/nobody without immunity, you automatically give immunity to your column, and vice versa. If both options result in one person/nobody being left without immunity, immunity is not shared)
- The person with the second highest amount of votes is eliminated. (Why? Because second place is the first loser, of course!)
- I, as the moderator, reserve the right to change the rules at any point in the game. Should changes be made, an announcement will be voiced in-game.
Ties for most votes
- The player eliminated in the current round decides to whom immunity is granted.
Ties for second most votes
- The player eliminated in the previous round decides who is eliminated.
- If there is a tie for second-most votes in the first round, a die is rolled to determine who is eliminated.
- The Jury point starts at a certain pre-determined point of the game. When that time comes, it will be announced in-thread.
- The players eliminated after the Jury point make up the Jury.
- They vote for the winner when there are two players left.
- The other person comes in second place and thus is the first loser!
Deadlines and Activity Enforcement
- Voters have 24 hours to send in their votes. The period stretching over weekends will be counted as one 24-hour period.
- Should you miss the deadline, you are awarded a strike and your vote is randomized. If you gather three strikes, you are automatically eliminated.
- If the vote is late, and I am absent over the submission period, I will be lenient with strikes.
|BS2000||Faalcon||Save The Dragons||D3f3nd3r||Xalxe|
|StrangerCoug||Haschel Cedricson||randomidget||N||Cheery Dog|
Eliminated, member of the jury
Immunity, cannot be voted
Winner: Save The Dragons
1st loser: racefan12
2nd loser: PiggyGal15
3rd loser: pablito
4th loser: Xalxe
5th loser: Drench
6th loser: randomidget
7th loser: McMenno
8th loser: BS2000
9th loser: Bellaphant
10th loser: Malkon05
11th loser: Cheery Dog
12th loser: Faalcon
13th loser: animorpherv1
14th loser: kdowns
15th loser: xofelf
16th loser: D3f3nd3r
17th loser: N
18th loser: Haschel Cedricson
19th loser: StrangerCoug
20th loser: StaplerTowel
21st loser: Shadoweh
22nd loser: Aronis
23rd loser: itlepip
24th loser: Realeo