Survivor: Clusterf*ck (TC #10! Final 3)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2015
Location: King Kuroi
Pronoun: It

Post Post #175  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 am

Who's left?
Bribe me via pm please
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.

BROseidon
Expert Marxman
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #176  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:05 am

How long do we have?

I'm morally obligated to give an ~iconic~ jury speech.

D3f3nd3r
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 25, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #177  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:50 am

In post 175, KuroiXHF wrote:Who's left?
Bribe me via pm please


Not allowed, you got eliminated.
Timeshift Mafia III currently needs a replacement! PM me to fill the slot!

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #178  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:34 am

i'm voting for aronis because he outplayed everyone and also got matt to believe some dumb shit and turn on me/bella and also outplayed my ass hard and really matt doesn't deserve to win and so i cast my vote for Not MattP

Chevre
Honourable Mention
 
Joined: February 19, 2010
Pronoun: He

Post Post #179  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:02 am

I am also voting for Aronis.

I was aligned with MattP and I adore him to BITS but he also failed to vote one time and not only did that cost him several votes and almost his place in the game, he would've tossed a vote at Aronis in that TC and this probably wouldn't be the same Final 2.

Good luck to both of you!

KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 10, 2015
Location: King Kuroi
Pronoun: It

Post Post #180  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:09 am

In post 177, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 175, KuroiXHF wrote:Who's left?
Bribe me via pm please


Not allowed, you got eliminated.

I want bribes
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.

BROseidon
Expert Marxman
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #181  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:33 am

In post 178, xRECKONERx wrote:i'm voting for aronis because he outplayed everyone and also got matt to believe some dumb shit and turn on me/bella and also outplayed my ass hard and really matt doesn't deserve to win and so i cast my vote for Not MattP


:(

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #182  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:14 am

I didn't turn on Bella, she was my f2 the entire game

The round she went I voted with her, and defender loaded all his votes on Bella to give himself a chance at f3 since he gathered he was not my f2

I understand I self voted, but a large part of the game was people scoping who had the most votes at any given time and was therefore a threat, and because I didn't and was very conservarive with my remaining votes, I was never targeted for that reason and was able to retain control of endgame which was the most important time when it actually came to votes remaining

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #183  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:32 am

Also btw like just for my own sanity and desire to be less of a jerk in games, the only time I lied this game was to reck about a f2, and it was because you voice called me and asked over call and it caught me off guard

But otherwise I was genuine about everything I said to people

Of course reck was the one I fucked out of everyone and I'm sorry about that #tbt, and I wouldn't have turned on you at f5 reck like that but you told aronis that I pushed him when we just talked about a f2 and it was super sketchy

I didn't turn on Bella tho just to be clear gurl

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #184  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:16 pm

i didn't tell aronis that, you got played, you're the goat here, enjoy

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #185  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:17 pm

O: !!!

Idk if the term goat applies but yo

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #186  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:21 pm

we had literally just talked about a plan to lie to both d3f & aronis to get them to vote each other and take the other out the next round

and then i tell aronis that it was him or d3f and he tells you that and you go full retard and forget that?

nah bitch

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #187  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:21 pm

If that was the case tho, it didn't negatively impact my goal to get to the end with Bella (the only thing that did was Defender throwing his votes f4, but him doing that guaranteed me f2) so if it prolonged his stay more power to him but beyond integrity reasons it didn't matter who made f4 as long as me and bella were there. I mean from a strategic pt of view, aronis being at f4 instead of you meant that bella and I had 4/7 remaining votes as opposed to 4/8, so it saved aronis that round but otherwise it didn't negatively impact things

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #188  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Aronis, what did reck actually tell u

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #189  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm

"i got played but at least it accidentally helped my position"

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #190  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm

im voting aronis :]

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #191  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:27 pm

In post 189, xRECKONERx wrote:"i got played but at least it accidentally helped my position"

You and Trump should go golfing

Flameaxe
Comma Police
 
User avatar
Joined: July 10, 2007
Location: Denver
Pronoun: He

Post Post #192  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Someone pass the popcorn
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #193  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 pm

mattp it's ok that ur gonna come in 2nd

Bellaphant
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 05, 2015
Pronoun: She

Post Post #194  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm still super confused about what happened at f5 - if matty got played I did too, as aronis sent me logs from reck throwing me under the bus. I know reck and matty had a conversation at f5, but i've had two opposite accounts of it - literally word for word. It seems this was a voice call though, so no one can 'show me the reciepts'.

I think d3f played a really good game - he knew more about what votes I had than I did at one point :P

Also, I'm the villain here, guys...

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #195  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:45 pm

In post 194, Bellaphant wrote:aronis sent me logs from reck throwing me under the bus.

Well there you go!

BROseidon
Expert Marxman
 
User avatar
Joined: April 18, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #196  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Apparently I wasn't a person in this game.

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #197  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 pm

In post 194, Bellaphant wrote:I'm still super confused about what happened at f5 - if matty got played I did too, as aronis sent me logs from reck throwing me under the bus. I know reck and matty had a conversation at f5, but i've had two opposite accounts of it - literally word for word. It seems this was a voice call though, so no one can 'show me the reciepts'.

I think d3f played a really good game - he knew more about what votes I had than I did at one point :P

Also, I'm the villain here, guys...

yeah but that's because matt & i agreed we'd just have to be the bad guy to everyone then dump you at f3 since you'd obviously win over us if we were both being villainous. i did throw you under the bus but it was part of a plan

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: Raleigh, NC
Pronoun: He

Post Post #198  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:55 pm

In post 195, MattP wrote:
In post 194, Bellaphant wrote:aronis sent me logs from reck throwing me under the bus.

Well there you go!

In post 183, MattP wrote:Also btw like just for my own sanity and desire to be less of a jerk in games, the only time I lied this game was to reck about a f2, and it was because you voice called me and asked over call and it caught me off guard

But otherwise I was genuine about everything I said to people

Of course reck was the one I fucked out of everyone and I'm sorry about that #tbt, and I wouldn't have turned on you at f5 reck like that but you told aronis that I pushed him when we just talked about a f2 and it was super sketchy

I didn't turn on Bella tho just to be clear gurl

hmm, what's that? Aronis told Bella I was throwing her under the bus and told Matt I was throwing him under the bus and nobody thought to compare notes and realize yall were gettin' played?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :]

MattPHappy Birthday!
Dr. Feelgood
 
User avatar
Joined: August 22, 2011
Location: on honeymoon at red lobster with chevre
Pronoun: He

Post Post #199  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:09 pm

In post 197, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah but that's because matt & i agreed we'd just have to be the bad guy to everyone then dump you at f3 since you'd obviously win over us if we were both being villainous. i did throw you under the bus but it was part of a plan

Me: We need to talk!
Cluster fuck is in the air

Bella Phant: God my internet

Me:
Np a lot of stuff has happened

Bella Phant: So reck went to aronis apparently and told him that it was us two that made him vote aronis (note bella had logs from aronis, so unless aronis fabricated logs Reck is lying)

Bella Phant: Def voted for me?! Idek. What else ?

Me:
Reck offered me f2
Aronis wants to vote reck

Bella Phant: Reck is throwing me and you under the bus by the looks of it

Me:
Reck and I talked and he suggested we vote def but idol flush aronis

Me:
Reck told me def told reck that I said I don't trust reck

Bella Phant: Hahaha

Me: OK I talked to def and def said that is blown out of proportion

Bella Phant: Yeah. I mean you might've said something about being wary after a game

Me: Yeah I did

Bella Phant: But reck was obvs f2 with bro and now he's panicking

Me: Well he told me he wants you to come with us to f3 and then me and reck f2
Bc we are both villains so it would be a fair endgame

Bella Phant: Well I still want you

Me: Which is bs I haven't played a villain game
But yep so that's what happened

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive