Bone's Sim Survivor! Live Season Finale Night!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Okay well, no chatroom revealing of the vote, however, I'll make a chat room somewhere in case people want to talk about the game.

The Finale will begin at 9pm tonight.

#HYPEITUP
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I will be there!

or here or wherever
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Vijarada »

oh i'm tied with gamma for fan favourite...except i voted for myself rip.
get a warrant
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

g e t h y p e
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by T-Bone »

TONIGHT ON SURVIVOR

THE FINAL 5 FIGHT IT OUT

"I can do this. I'm the strongest player left, I can win my way to the Final 3" - XALXE

AFTER A SEASON FILLED WITH SHOCKING BETRAYALS

"JerryArr, the tribe has spoken"..."Gamma, the tribe has spoken"..."Felissan the tribe has spoken."

"I feel bad about having to vote out Felissan, but I can't give up my shot at winning this game just because I like someone. I came here to win!" - JDGA

IN A SEASON FILLED WITH HEARTBREAK

Chevre watches as Gamma hands Shadoweh the hidden immunity idol.

"I've been in control for most of the game. Nothing shocks me at this point. It won't shock anyone when I'm declared the winner of this game." - Drench

A SEASON FILLED WITH GREAT SAVES

Vijarada pulls out his hidden immunity idol and Mallow is stunned.

"I've had some close calls this season, but I've still got enough fight left in me to make it to the end!" - Vijarada

AND A SEASON OF HARD FOUGHT VICTORIES

Xalxe wins his third individual immunity!

"I've done everything in this game. I've been in control, I've clawed out from the bottom, I've won when it counted. The jury is going to see that, and declare me the winner!" - Reck

Tonight, Five castaways, three tribal councils, ONE...

SURVIVOR

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Sun rises, JDGA sits on the beach

"I've been second guessing myself all morning. Did I do the right thing in voting out Felissan? He's been a good ally of mine for most of the game. But if I didn't we would have went to rocks...and I couldn't take that chance. Not when I am this close."

Cuts to the castaways walking towards the next challenge. T-Probst speaks.

"The Final 5...welcome. You guys have fought a long time for this. I know you're hungry, and I know you're tired. For one of you, we're going to fix that. This afternoon you will be competing in your next immunity challenge. But it would be great if you could compete in better condition. Today you will be competing for rest and fulfillment. On my go you will race through an obstacle course while connected to a rope. You will weave over, under, and around wooden posts. The first castaway to make it through the course and ring the cowbell at the end wins reward. Want to know what you're playing for?"

The castaways nod.

"The winner will be to enjoy a mini spa back at camp. You'll get a massage, a manicure, and a pedicure. You'll be able to fuel yourself with finger sandwiches and milkshakes. Worth playing for? Okay. Survivors ready? GO!"

- The Survivors race out through the course with Xalxe taking an early lead.
- JDGA seems absolutely baffled by this getting herself tied into a knot near the beginning.
- Xalxe takes a hard fall leaping over a post, getting his harass tangled in the rope.
- Drench falls off the pace as Reck and Vijarada work to catch up to Xalxe.
- Reck, Vijarada, and Xalxe are neck and neck...Xalxe gets free first but slips in the sand and Vijarada races past him to ring his cowbell first!

"Vijarada wins the rest and refuel reward! Come on over!"

The castaways return to the tribe mat as Vijarada steps forward.

"Congratulations on winning this challenge. Now, you get to make a tough decision. Pick one player to join you on this reward."

"I'm sorry guys...I have to pick Reck."

"Alright. Vijarada, Reck, your reward will be waiting for you back at camp. Drench, JDGA, Xalxe...I've got nothing for you."

The castaways head their separate ways. Vijarada narrates.

"Reck and I have been in it together for a long time. This choice was a no-brainer."

Back at Camp

Drench is sitting on the beach.

"At this point, I've made myself vital to everyone's plans. Still, I wanted to shore things up with Reck. I've saved him the last two tribal councils, so I know he feels like he owes me."

Drench sits on the ground by Reck while he gets his pedicure reward.

"What do you think about the vote tonight, Reck?"

"It has to be Xalxe. He almost won again today. If he doesn't win immunity this might be our last shot to take him out."

"I definitely see your point. We'll talk after the challenge. Congrats on getting this reward."

JDGA sitting in the woods.

"Even though I have to keep Drench at arm's length this point, since he's screwed our alliance twice, I have to try and see if I can get him back on the same page with me."

"You know Vijarada and Reck are tight, you're not getting through that."

"Uh huh."

"Drench, they are going to win this game."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"They will and we have to split them up!"

"I know you see it that way, but I'm not sure I see it that way. Let's see what happens after the immunity challenge."

Reck and Vijarada are enjoying their lunch together.

"Thanks again for giving me this."

"No problem. What do you think, is he going next?"

"If he doesn't...she will."

"Is Drench our 3rd?"

"Yeah, I don't think he's getting any votes at the end."

Vijarada narrates.

"I'm honestly not sure if Drench would be a goat or not. He trusts me, which is good. Can I beat him though? I don't know."

Xalxe narrates.

"I think I can win the last challenges, but I should talk with Drench just to make sure we're cool. Drench is key to my game at this point."

Xalxe and Drench are walking through the woods.

"I know I've been winning lately. But the jury isn't going to respect that. I'm not going to win this game, I realize that. But I still want to sit at the end you know?"

"Makes a lot of sense to me."

Drench narrates.

"Just as I thought everyone is coming to me looking for answers. I think Xalxe makes a really good point. Other than win challenges, has he really done anything?"

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

The castaways would pull on a rope attached to an unbalanced table to keep the table level. They would stand a wooden block on end and have to hold on to the rope to keep the block upright. They would then retrieve one of nine wooden blocks from three stations while keeping all the blocks on the table upright. Once the block was retrieved, the castaway would have to stack the block on the table and retrieve the other blocks. Should any of the blocks fall, the castaway would have to return to the table and restack the blocks. The first castaway to have all ten blocks standing for a three count would win.

- Reck's reward from the previous episode is revealed to be an extra block. He will have to stand up 11 blocks on the table.
- The castaways have no trouble each standing their first few blocks, with Drench taking an early lead, as he, JDGA, and Xalxe work fast starting with the near stations.
- Vijarada and Reck take a slower approach, both opting to go for the further stations and only setting their second blocks just as Drench sets his fourth.
- Vijarada is the first to lose his blocks as he bumps into one of the stations.
- JDGA loses her blocks as she transitions to her second station.
- Xalxe loses his blocks as he tries to skip the second station and move to the last.
- Drench is on his sixth block when half of them fall over while he tries to carefully walk back.
- Reck continues to bring up the rear, setting up his 4th block while Drench resets.
- JDGA again has difficulty transitioning to the second station, losing her blocks as she moves to it.
- Vijarada brings up the rear with four blocks, but has to go back and reset them.
- Drench is on his seventh block and knocks them all down, forcing him to stop and reset them.
- JDGA completes her second station and has six blocks, but struggles to keep the rope steady as she moves to the last station and her blocks fall again.
- Vijarada changes his strategy to try and draw blocks from the nearest station, quickly setting his 6th and 7th to catch up to the field.
- Drench and Xalxe are working on the final station with 8 and 7 blocks standing, respectively.
- Vijarada moves onto the middle station to get his remaining three blocks while JDGA starts on her final station.
- Reck completes the middle station, setting his eighth block while Drench returns with his ninth.
- Drench carefully makes his way out to the last station to retrieve the final block. Reck working on the closest station is able to place his ninth block.
- Reck grabs his tenth block and turns to see where Drench is, causing him to lose his blocks. Drench grabs his final block as Reck runs back to quickly reset his blocks.
- Xalxe, JDGA, and Vijarada retrieve their ninth blocks, with Vijarada having a shorter distance to cover.
- Drench carefully works his way back to his station with his final block while Reck places his tenth.
- Reck quickly moves to grab his final block. Drench picks up his pace but jerks the rope causing a few blocks to topple. He lets them all drop so he can run back to the table.
- Reck starts walking back to his station while Drench runs by them. He slows down to look at the tables of the other castaways and his table jerks and blocks fall over.
- Reck drops and runs to his station while Drench carefully makes his way back to retrieve his final block.
- JDGA reaches her final block but drops her table in the transition. Behind her, Xalxe drops his too and he sprints past JDGA to reset his blocks.
- Reck grabs his final block again and checks where Drench is. Drench frantically picks up his pace to catch up to Reck.
- Reck quickly walks back to his station and places his final block. Everyone watches for the three count, and Reck tosses his rope in the air as T-Probst raises his hands!
- Reck wins Individual Immunity and is guaranteed a spot in the Final 4!

Reck narrates.

"I can't believe I won! I thought I was fucked when I received a disadvantage at the prize giveaway. I needed this really badly."

Kalapoei Camp Life

Drench sitting on the beach.

"When we returned from the challenge, there was a different vibe around camp. Now that Reck won immunity, he thinks he's in control of the vote tonight. I would like to set him straight."

Drench and Reck are walking to the well.

"It's Xalxe or JDGA no question. I don't know who I want out more. Vijarada thinks it should be Xalxe."

"Reck, we could get him. He's a threat too."

"No, out of the question. It is JDGA or Xalxe."

Drench feigns a choking motion back at the beach.

Reck narrates.

"Vijarada is definitely out of the question. The obvious choice is Xalxe, he's a challenge threat. But, maybe I can beat him. JDGA tried to vote me out. I need to get her before she gets me."

Reck walks up to Xalxe.

"What's the chance you vote for JDGA? This vote can be stress-free, you just say the word."

"I'm more likely to write your name down tonight, and I can't."

Reck narrates.

"Who the fuck does Xalxe think he is? I have Immunity, I have the power!"

We see Vijarada and Xalxe sitting near the campfire along.

"Hey Xalxe, wouldn't it be crazy if you and I flip the vote?"

"What do you mean?"

"We both know one of us is going tonight. What if we flipped it, say on Drench or JDGA instead?"

Xalxe narrates.

"I told Vijarada I would think about it, but honestly the only person that matters to me right now is Drench, he's the swing vote."

Xalxe and Drench are walking in the woods.

"So Vijarada comes up to me while we're sitting at camp and he says 'instead of one of us going home, how about we control the vote and vote out Drench?"

"He didn't."

"Yes, he did."

"Why would he even say that? I'm not going home."

Drench narrates.

"Incredible! Vijarada told Xalxe he wants to vote me out. Whatever happens, I'm making the best vote for me."

The tribe heads out for Tribal Council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #16

T-Probst welcomes the castaways as they enter the tribal council area. The jury then enters taking their seats silently.

"Take your seats. So, let's talk about the reward challenge first. JDGA, disappointed at not being picked?"

"We know that Reck and Vijarada are an item, if one of them wins, both of them win."

"So are you saying they are a unit in this game?"

"Yes."

"Reck, care to respond?"

"I'm holding immunity, so it doesn't really matter. If they wanted me vulnerable tonight, they should have beat the guy competing with a challenge disadvantage."

"Wow, Drench, does Reck's swagger bother you?"

"A little bit. I wanted to have all the swagger at camp today. Reck upstaged me a little bit. But he earned it."

"What do you think Drench means by wanting to have all the swagger, Xalxe?"

"We know that Drench is the swing vote. JDGA and I are voting together, Reck and Vijarada are voting together. Drench is keeping his vote a big secret."

"Would you all say it is time to find out Drench's secret?"

The tribe nods.

"Okay, it is time to vote. Vijarada you're up."

Voting

"You've played a great game, but time for you to go." -Vijarada
"I can't win another immunity with you still in the game. Bye." -Reck
"You are going to win this game if we don't vote you out." -JDGA
"You or me. Hopefully I convinced Drench it would be you." -Xalxe
"I'm making a game winning or game losing decision. Fuck it." -Drench

Once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler: First Vote
Xalxe

Spoiler: Second Vote
Xalxe

Spoiler: Third Vote
Vijarada

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Vijarada

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Xalxe

The 16th Person Voted Out of Sim Survivor and eighth member of our Jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Xalxe

With 3 votes, that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by T-Bone »

If the Bots say things you would never say, or say things in a way you don't speak...get over it now.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I made a Sim Survivor Finale room on Sitechat, if people really want to discuss things.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FUCK YES

holy shit

reck being too cocky = f4 boot tho hellooooo
green shirt thursdays
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Drench why the hell did you not vote me off oh my god me and reck were overplaying so hard.
get a warrant
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

drench ftc goat
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

also if drench stabs me at f4 im going to SCREAM
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i think it'll be vij vs jdga next round actually but what do i know
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Day 38

Drench sitting on the beach.

"It was a difficult choice last night. But, I think Xalxe had a good chance of winning immunity today. Without him, I finally have a chance to win one."

Individual Immunity Challenge #9

The castaways would race through an obstacle course and a water slide to retrieve six bags of puzzle pieces, two at a time. They would then use the pieces to solve a puzzle which would give them clues to solve a combination lock. Solving the combination lock opens a box with a ball. The castaways must then race back up the water slide to a suspended maze. Using ropes castaways must guide the ball to the middle of the maze. First castaway to do this wins immunity.

"Welcome to your Final immunity challenge. Drench, JDGA, Reck, and Vijarada. You have been battling it out for 38 days. You do not want to lose it here. Today, one of you will win your way into the Final 3, where you are guaranteed to plead your case to the jury. Tonight, one of you will not get that chance and fall short."

The castaways nod.

"Let's get to it. Reck, I'll take back the necklace. For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs. For today's challenge, you will be sampling some of the most iconic Survivor elements. When I say go you will slide down the water slide and dig your way through an obstacle course to retrieve bags of puzzle pieces, two at a time. You will then race back up the water slide with them, two at a time until you retrieved six bags. You'll then solve a puzzle which will reveal the numbers to your combination lock at the other end of the obstacle course. If you forget the numbers you'll have to come all the way back. Once you unlock the box you'll receive a ball. Race back up the waterslide and begin working on the maze. The first castaway to get their ball to the center of the maze wins individual immunity and guarantees a spot in the Final 3. Losers go to Tribal Council where one of you will not make it to the end. Take your spots, let's get started."

- The game begins with Drench and JDGA racing down the waterslide and ahead of Reck and Vijarada.
- JDGA takes a lead through the obstacle course, as she doesn't have to dig as big of holes as the rest do to get through the elements.
- JDGA is first to get to the pit to dig for her puzzle pieces.
- Drench arrives at the pit and digs for his puzzle pieces. He quickly finds two bags and starts racing back, now in the lead.
- Reck and Vijarada make their way to their pits to begin searching for puzzle pieces.
- JDGA finally finds two bags and makes her way back.
- Drench climbs the tower and sets his first two bags of puzzle pieces, and then heads back onto the course.
- Vijarada finds two bags but stays behind to continue to dig, as Drench arrives to search for more puzzle pieces.
- Reck digs up a fourth bag and continues to dig for more.
- JDGA arrives and finds her next two bags in short work. Drench finds two more bags but stays to keep digging.
- JDGA turns around and heads back to the pit to keep digging for her last two bags.
- Vijarada is the first to uncover all six bags of puzzle pieces, and he starts walking back to the waterslide tower, winded.
- Drench, JDGA, and Reck all find the rest of their puzzle pieces and start walking back to the tower.
- Time passes as JDGA climbs to the top of the tower and sluggishly places her last two puzzle bags. She works on opening the bags to solve the puzzle.
- Drench comes up behind her and starts working on his puzzle pieces. Reck and Vijarada are on the other side of the course heading back to the tower.
- JDGA solves her puzzle and stares at the numbers, trying to memorize them. Drench peaks over at her puzzle to help himself solve it.
- JDGA heads down the water slide with Drench on her tail.
- Reck and Vijarada make it up the tower and begin working on their puzzles.
- JDGA arrives at her combination lock first. She starts trying to input the numbers to find the right combination.
- Drench arrives behind her and starts working on his lock.
- Vijarada quickly solves the puzzle and heads down the waterslide back into the obstacle course.
- Drench is the first to get his combination open and heads back to the tower.
- Reck passes Drench going in the opposite direction, just as JDGA and Vijarada open their combination locks.
- Drench is the first to pull himself to the top of the tower and begins working on his suspended maze.
- JDGA ran ahead of Vijarada to make it to the tower next. She climbs up and starts working on her maze.
- Reck solves his combination box on his first try and begins walking back to the tower.
- Drench's ball drops, giving JDGA the lead.
- Vijarada gets to the tower and begins working on his maze.
- JDGA curses as her ball drops, giving Drench the lead again.
- Reck pulls himself up the tower and starts working on his maze.
- Vijarada moves ahead as Drench's ball falls again.
- Reck's ball drops out of the maze, forcing him to start again.
- Vijarada seems to have worked his ball carefully through most of the maze. Drench tries an aggressive approach to catch up, and does briefly before his ball drops through the maze.
- Vijarada steadily moves his ball nearing the goal. JDGA works on her maze furiously to catch up.
- Vijarada gets his ball near the center of the maze. He concentrates while JDGA works fast next to him. He slides the ball to the center, and it bounces out and drops through a hole.
- Vijarada curses and JDGA slows down to carefully maneuver her ball...into the center! JDGA jumps up and down in celebration!
- JDGA wins the Final Immunity Challenge!

T-Probst addresses the castaways on the tribe mat.

"Wow. JDGA come on over. You earned this. Immunity, you are safe tonight at the vote and guaranteed a shot at the title of Sole Survivor. For the rest of you, you have the afternoon to figure it out. Good luck."

JDGA narrates.

"I can't believe it! 38 days, and I go into tribal council tonight knowing I make it to Day 39. It is unbelievable!"

Kalapoei Camp Life

Reck is sitting on the beach.

"I am pissed. JDGA wasn't supposed to win today. She was supposed to go home in an easy vote. Now I have to bite my tongue and make sure she isn't voting for me."

Reck approaches JDGA who is sunbathing on the beach.

"You can beat me. The jury hates me, they don't respect me. They'll respect Drench and Vijarada."

"Okay, give me a name."

"Not Reck. I don't want to throw anyone under the bus. You have the power, and I'll vote with you."

"If you want to save yourself, you have to give me a name."

"Drench. Everyone likes him, he'll win."

"And you guys are voting for him?"

"I have to."

"Okay. If I force a tie, then the elimination is out of my hands, and I think the jury won't be impressed by that."

"I agree."

Vijarada is seen walking near camp, looking down the beach. He narrates.

"I was walking near camp, and I saw Reck talking with JDGA. I thought we had a plan tonight. We don't need JDGA's vote to force a tiebreaker with Drench."

Vijarada and Reck are sitting by themselves at camp.

"What were you talking to JDGA about?"

"I was trying to convince her to vote Drench."

"Yeah?"

"She thinks forcing a tie will look bad to the jury, because who gets eliminated will be out of her hands."

"So what is she doing?"

"I don't know, but we have to find out."

The tribe grabs their torches and heads for Tribal Council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #17

The tribe enters and takes their seats. T-Probst addresses the tribe.

"JDGA, congratulations. How do you feel right now?"

"Safe. I'm going to the Final 3. No chance I give up immunity tonight."

"So, you were popular around camp?"

"You could say that. I hold the power tonight."

"For the rest of you, how do you spend your afternoon, knowing that you may not get the shot to face the jury. Drench?"

"That would be devastating. I would be extremely bitter if it was me tonight."

"He'll be bitter, but he will win otherwise."

"You think if Drench is not voted out tonight, he will win Reck?"

"Yes. How many of his friends are sitting on the jury?"

"How many of yours?"

"Not that many, since Vijarada and I sent most of them there."

"Vijarada, you made a face just now. What was it about?"

"Just, the idea that Reck and I have friends. Reck and I. That we are a unit. We're individual players."

"Are you worried the jury won't see it that way?"

"No, that's not what I mean. That has just been the justification for the other side to target me. Because Reck and I are a team. Yeah, we're a damn good team because we're still here. But, we are individual players. That's all I'm saying."

"Okay. It is time to vote. Drench, you're up."

Voting

"It's too bad the dream was broken up. Bye Felicia." -Drench
"At least I know you'll have my back with the jury." -Reck
"I know if I wasn't wearing this I'd be gone, and you'd be the reason for that." -JDGA
"I got nothing, sorry." -Vijarada

Once the votes are read the decision is final, and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

Spoiler: First Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Second Vote
Vijarada

Spoiler: Third Vote
Reck

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Reck

The 17th Person Voted Out of Sim Survivor and ninth member of our Jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Reck

That's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

"Congratulations. You have gone as far as you can go in this game. Tomorrow night you will face the Jury. Nine fellow castaways you all had a hand in eliminating from the game. Get some sleep, we'll see you tomorrow night."

JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by JDGA »

Literally Kristie
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Lol reck
get a warrant
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i fucking knew it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

god we were so close to the dream f3 but jdga had to fucking ruin it
green shirt thursdays
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Hey the f3 is all Australian finally a game free from the deleterious effects of timezones.
get a warrant
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Drench »