Wie is De Mol [R3pl4c3m3nt?]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Task 1: Ticket to Ride

Wie Is De Mol 2015 and Wie Is De Mol 2016 started with a train challenge. We shall follow the trend. After all, why not start the game with a easy challenge?

You are at Pasar Minggu train station. Your job is for all nine of you to reach Manggarai.

Every player that reaches Manggarai, + 1.25%. Every player that fail to reaches Manggarai, - 1.25%. Your maximum score is +11.25% Here’s how it works.

I would give all of you the same five multiple choice questions. No communication and no Googling. You can either answer the question or pass.

After everyone submitted your answer via PM, we start the game from Pasar Minggu. I would read the first question and reveal everyone’s answer. If you get it right, you move to the next station (where I would process the next question.) If you get it wrong, you stay there. Repeat until we reach Manggarai.

So what happens when you pass?

You, as a team, has a shared wallet of $28. On each question, if a player passes--the team must pay $1 to have that passing player moves to the next station. If two player pass on the same question, the team must pay $3 (1 + 2). Three players are $6 (1 + 2 + 3) and so on.

What happens if more people PMed me to pass than what your wallet allows? I would decide who goes and who doesn’t based on randomness and you would pay the biggest that your wallet can pay to accommodate the most people.

As you can see, the passing would be a crucial aspect of the game. Before I start the game, I would give you 48 hours to discuss your passing strategy. To aid your discussion, here are the topics of the 5 trivia question you would answer in this game, in random order.

The category

[*] Movies

[*] Computer Science

[*] UK Politics

[*] Music

[*] Religion

48 hours to discuss. All the best!
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

Team finished Ticket to Ride with +3.75% What a good start!
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Challenge 2: One For All or All For One

You and your lot is on an elevator at Level 0. Your task is to lift the elevator to Level 24.

At any point of the game, you can post
Raise
to raise the elevator by 1 level.
Each player can Raise the elevator three times, but you must wait 8 hours before you can Raise again.

If you fail to raise the Elevator to Level 24 in 48 hours, you get - 10%. If you do, you get + 10%

We do have compensation for you. If you are not confident you can reach Level 24 in 48 hours, you can stop your elevator on multiple of 4 levers. All multiple of 4 Levels has some consolation prize if you decided to stop there at the end of 48 hours deadline.

Level 4- 3%
Level 8+ 0%
Level 12+ 1%
Level 16+ 4%
Level 20+ 7%

However, before each level of multiple 4, there is some Temptation Level.

Level 31 Joker
Level 72 Joker
Level 113 Joker
Level 154 Joker
Level 195 Joker
Level 23Immunity

If the elevator is at that level, you can post Freeze instead of Raise. If someone freezes the elevator on a temptation level, the game is over with - 10 %, but the player freezing the elevator gets the temptation.
Freezes on incorrect level will not be counted.

Let me introduce you your temptation

Joker token can be used during exam to turn wrong answer into a right answer.

Immunity token can be used to make you exempt from execution.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry says 3 jokers worth -10%. Team is now at - 5.5%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Task 3: Verbal Jigsaw Puzzle

Behold! It’s a jigsaw puzzle.

ImageABImage
CDEF
GHIJ
ImageKIImage

I will give you a jigsaw puzzle. Your task is to figure out where did the jigsaw puzzle puzzle that I sent to you belongs.

You will communicate in this thread to figure out where the piece goes.

The catch is, no picture at all. The only way you're going to communicate your puzzle here is by describing your jigsaw puzzle piece. No url that leads to picture. No youtube or vine that has picture.

You would notice that the restriction above is not perfect. We hope that you get the spirit of the post restriction and do not go against the spirit of it. For this challenge, I do not tolerate “creative loophole.”

However, ASCII art is allowed.

You have 60 hours to complete the task. Before the time is up, each player must indicate where their puzzle piece belongs at in the puzzle. You will put your answer by saying
Answer:
Slot I
if you think that your puzzle piece is in Slot I. You can only answer for yourself and once you bold it, you stick with it.

Here's your target:

Number of correct piecePercentage
0 ~ 5-10%
6-6%
7-3%
81%
94%
107%
1110%

There’s a twist.

Twist number one, out of twelves pieces, I will keep one hidden. By the power of dice tag, that hidden piece would be K Since it’s hidden you won’t know what the piece looks like. However, at least you know where that missing piece belong.

Twist number two, there are eleven pieces and nine players. Where did the two extra pieces go if each player has one? Two player with the most “Good Ether Discipline” vote, which is Pablito , and Save The Dragons (as you saw, the dice tag broke the tie) would receive an extra jigsaw puzzle each.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

The Team gets -3% for a disappointing Head Start Bank of -8.5%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Time for the test.

Fifteen questions about the identity and action of The Mole.

The one who knows the least is out of the game.

Except for The Mole, who never goes home.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Realeo »

First of all. Good Friday.

However, this Good Friday will become Bad Friday for one of you.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Start the execution

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Realeo »

Lady Lambdadelta

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Iprobablysuck
Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Realeo »

Iprobablysuck

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Realeo »

pickemgenius

Spoiler:

You are also safe.

Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Realeo »

mallowgeno

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the mole first victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Realeo »

Not_Mafia

Spoiler:

Blackberry
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry

Spoiler:

pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Realeo »

Pablito

Spoiler:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Realeo »

Save The Dragons

Spoiler:

Vixen1985

Spoiler:

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:20 am

Post by mallowgeno »

This was fun while it lasted. Sorry to go so soon. Good luck to those still left in the game!
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Week 2: Task 1: Erotic(?) Word

You lot has been split into 3 teams. Team A. Team B. Team C. Each team has been assigned a Private Thread.

The challenge is split into 3 rounds:

In round 1, each team is given a word. You must use exactly 4 words to describe it without using the word itself of any word in the ban-list that we have given to the team. You may not use a hyphen to make multiple words into one word. Each team has 24 hours to describe it and they will bold the 4 words description to lock in the answer.

In round 2, I will give the description of Team A to Team B, Team B to Team C, Team C to Team A. Each team must try to redescribe the description of the word. This time, you must use exactly 2 words to describe it. The ban list off the table. Each team has 24 hours to describe it and they will bold the 2 words description to lock in the answer.

In round 3, I will give the description of Team A to Team B, Team B to Team C, Team C to team A. Team A using the 4-word description must guess what is Team C's original word. Team B must guess what is Team A's original word. Team C must guess what is Team B's original word.

If no team guesses it, -11% correctness rate for the next test.
If one team guesses it, - 4% correctness rate for the next test.ens.
If two teams guess it, +4% correctness rate for the next test.
If three teams guess it, +11% correctness rate for the next test.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

Uh.. De Mol hacked the game thread. Now we have to wait what nefarious game he played.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

I manage to regain the thread. However, the team were inflicted -11% during De Mol nefarious game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

For this challenge

[ 1 ] We're going to play two minigames simultaneously
[ 2 ] pickemgenius is kicked out. Please no communication with him.

Minigame 1: Jeopardy!

I have five topics. Here are the topics.

[+] Classic Cartoons
[+] World Rivers
[+] Chemical Element
[+] Agatha Christie
[+] Psychology

Each topic is assigned to a player. You will decide how to assign them. Each player can only take up to one.

Two topics is a Jeopardy! Challenge.Two other topics is Double Jeopardy! Challenge. One is the Final Jeopardy!. Obviously, you don’t know which is which until you assign the topic.

After the topic is assigned, I will PM each player's question but the Final Jeopardy and they have to answer it without external help in 24 hours. The Jeopardy Challenge! has 3 clues to answer, with the value {0.07%, 0.14%, 0.21%} value assigned]. The Double Jeopardy! Challenge has 3 clues to answer, with the value {0.14%, 0.21%, 0.42%}. Correct answer, the value is added. Wrong answer, the value is deducted. No answer, no change.

Afterward, I will reveal the percentage collected by each player. If the net value is positive, I will let the player who played the Final Jeopardy! played his topic. He can wager anything in this challenge net value. 24 hours to make a wager. 24 hours to answer.

Minigame 2: Community Chest!

I have 10 community chests numbered 1 to 10.

Spoiler: What is inside the box?
0.05 %
0.1 %
0.15 %
0.2 %
0.25 %
0.3 %
0.35 %
0.4 %
0.45 %
0.5%

On the first turn, you lot would pick a box. I would reveal what is inside the box.

On the next turn, you face a dilemma. You have two alternatives

[ a ] Stop the game and take the percentage from the latest opened box.
[ b ] Surrender the percentage that is collected and pick another box

If you surrender, I would double everything in the unopened box before you pick one. There is a catch, the box that you open must be equal or higher than the percentage that you surrender. If you don't, the team walks away on this game with half of the latest box you opened.

If you pick a legal box, the next turn has the same dilemma. We will continue this game until someone stops, we get to the cap (5.5% cap), or someone busts with picking the bad box.

On this minigame, there is no order-of-play. When you online, just pick a box.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

The team fails the final challenge. It's a 0/3. -11%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Time for the test.

Fifteen questions about the identity and action of The Mole.

The one or two who knows the least is out of the game.

Except for The Mole, who never goes home.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

That was a disaster.

If your percentage with that monstrous -32% is higher than last week, only one is out.

If else, two is out.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Start the music.

[/quote]

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”