I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Snakes »

In post 43, Silverclaw wrote:
Best Mish Mash Newbie
November 23rd, 2020 Silverclaw Farren N/A I am consistently impressed with Farren in every game he partakes in. Despite being relatively new to Mish Mash, he's jumped in with full vigour, been a joy to play with, has hosted numerous games, and has jumped into the helm of otherwise abandoned games to make sure they finish. To me, Farren has embodied a lot of why I got invested in Mish Mash in the first place, and every game he partakes in is always fun.
2nd
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Noraa »

Im going to ego this real quick :D

Everything is up to date aorn!
Last edited by Noraa on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:30 am

Post by xofelf »

Just as a note! Nominations are only accepted until January 8th, so get any of your last ones in!
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Mashtermind
08/01/2020 Iconeum PookyTheMagicalBear Haunted Mansion Pooky ran this roleplay-esque game that ran for a full 4 months. Once inside the mansion, players had to escape by fulfulling secret objectives, some of which were secret to the players themselves. It involved politics, romance, bribes, threats, murder, cooperation and much much more. During the 'dayphase', players would be sharing the main room. During the 'nightphase', players went to available rooms (through an elaborate construction of PT's), where they could do whatever the fuck they wanted. The game stalled early on, but a couple of amazing replacements brought this game to life and it escalated into a full Vampire cult v Demonic Posession endgame including mind-control, illusions, and amazing scenes of seduction/betrayal/negotiation. It wasn't until postgame that we realized what a magnificent game this actually was. One of my most memorable games/moments to date on this site.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:55 am

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

Best Social Game
1/8/2020 VashtaNeurotic Survivor: Power Courage Wisdom Survivor: PCW This game was wild and was perhaps, the most game. From the beginning this game was full of duplicity, scheming, twists and turns, and the mods never took their foot off the gas. Numerous memorable characters, incredible plays, facepalm worthy misplays and an almost unprecedent challenge run, so much happened it can't be summarized easily. This game will be remembered for many years and the fact it hasn't already been nominated is criminal.

Smash Mouth
01/08/2020 VashtaNeurotic CreativeMod1 N/A I don't think CM1 played any games this year, but his contribution to the community can not be understated. He worked on both PCW and PD this year, is generally a delight to talk to and his spreadsheets are divine. He's helped automate the anonymous character database, set up spreadsheets to help his games run faster (and has been working on guide to ensure they can be used without him) and rescued the most iconic challenge from Survivor: PD, the murder mystery, saving was must have been weeks of work. He absolutely deserves a ton of recognition for his efforts.

Mashterstroke
01/08/2020 VashtaNeurotic Reck? Survivor: PCW I'm not sure who exactly to nominate for this so I'll just go with the common denominator, since the entirety of the Saga of people trusting Sidon with items was insane. Whether it was Reck's natural charisma, a miscalculation from the others involved or a mixture of the two. On not one but two occasions in PCW someone had a powerful item, thought "I really want to trust Sidon with this item, that will help my game and he seems like a good guy", the Sidon would receive said item and immediately vote out the person who gave it to him. Even more wild, I don't think he even asked for anything. If something like this happens once in a game, that's kind of funny, but if it happens twice, that's insane.

Best Mish Mash Newbie
9/21/2020
xofelf
het
het is someone who is entirely new to our site and came here largely for these games, and even in the short time he's been around he's made quite an impression. His confessionals are very insightful and are also quite hilarious at the same time. He is an incredibly solid player who leaves a mark on every game he touches, whether he's playing or spectating. And I think he will continue to improve games just by existing in them.
2nd
George Bailey
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

all updated!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

Thank you Noraa, you're a delight <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

:oops: why ty <33333
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know I'm late :oops:
Would you please accept this offering of joy from someone who doesn't frequent these parts enough? <3

Mashtermind
10/01/2021
Not only was this an absolute joy to be a part of, but Malkon was literally the most amazing mod! He had such good things to say, such good tips, such a positive presence and response to everyone here! He got people to show off amazing talents and made the contestants feel so good about sharing them. I mean, singing in an online community like this is terrifying, it's vulnerable, it's honestly not something most people would consider doing! To be able to make this both a competition and a joy that so many looked forward to was simply wonderful!

Mashterstroke
10/01/2021
Have you seen the Firemaking Thread in this game?
It had so many good moments, but the one that absolutely shone was well, not exactly a moment. You see, we had a Challenge after the first swap where we were restricted to 25 words a post to make a story with our tribesmates. There was more to it than that, but for the sake of the Nom it doesn't matter. Tris took this a step further, making all her posts in the Firemaking thread honour that limit. And she made a story that is literally still ongoing! It weaves its way in and out of personal things and has had some great moments if you isolate and read the posts! I absolutely love them and so many of the posts in that thread were people begging for more!

Oh, and all of this with a post-delay on the thread, meaning the posts had to be spaced out by at least 4 hours (iirc). It was just wonderful to engage with and brought an unexpected fun to the game!

Best Mish Mash Newbie
10/01/2021
Tris was actually fantastic this game. I think they became the ultimate floater and it was incredible to see that first hand.
I believe this was tris' second ever LSG and they made it to Final 3! They even had a good argument for winning (had I not screwed the pooch there a bit...still kicking myself for being so blind). But anyway, had Summer not been in the final 3 it would have been really cool to see how many votes tris could have gotten at FTC, because despite seeming like they floated along for the ride, there was so much play that went into maintaining that position! It was honestly so impressive :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by xofelf »

Yes. But that's it!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 59, xofelf wrote:Yes. But that's it!
:purpleheart: :hearteyes:
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

:O Zofelf is so niceeeeeeeee
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I know! Simply adore them! =D
- Jingle
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Ari gonna make me cry over here <3 u!!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

Hey friends, it's judging time. If I could get a couple volunteers willing to judge these awards, that would be great. Would like to start the judging process Sunday and have this done as soon as possible. If you're interested, give me a message either via PM or over Discord and I'll tell you what we need from you! If you don't have LSG knowledge, that's okay, you can just judge the Mish Mash side of it if you want.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”