Sim Survivor 2.1! Finale on Saturday 5/9!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

look at gold old reckbot being a loyal ally to mr meme

also how tf am i challenge beasting lmao i put no points in challenge stuff
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ircher making big move flip plays at 8 tho lol
green shirt thursdays
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Because when you have points in a stat that no one else left in the game has...suddenly you start winning challenges. Also your 5 in strategy.

Also, Ircherbot could have reasonably expected Cephrir, his closest ally, to be onboard with the plan.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Anyway here's our schedule. Next episode will be a double episode, as they are getting short with 7 and then 6 left.

At 5 left we do the finale. If you saw the first episode I added a lot more flavor to the final episode. My plan is to do that again with the Final 5.

So we're almost there. I'm not competing with the TV Survivor finale so mine is happening first!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

go go go
green shirt thursdays
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Felissan »

Damn it bot me when will you stop breaking my real heart
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:00 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 13

Reward Challenge

Individual challenge based in part, on general camp skills.
In a close challenge Aura comes out on top and wins reward!
Aura can choose one person to join her, she chooses Felissan.
They will leave camp for the day.

Roserawiti Events

CaptMeme tells Reck he feels shook after tribal last night, but Reck tells him not to worry, they still have the numbers now, but privately CaptMeme is bothered by his calmness.
Ircher pulls CaptMeme aside for some damage control, says he's sorry, he just wanted to help Raybells.
Cephrir is upset at Ircher for making a move without him, and Ircher profusely apologizes, says it won't happen again.
Selynee mentions to Cephrir how she knew Ircher couldn't be trusted, but Cephrir doesn't appreciate the shade being thrown to his ally.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #13 - Jail Break

The castaways find themselves behind a door locked with three padlocks. First they must dig up five bags containing the materials they need to construct a key retrieval tool. They must construct the key retrieval tool using long bamboo shoots and twine in the bags to pull each key at different distances back to them. First person to retrieve all three keys and unlocked the door wins.

- T-Probst reveals that not everyone has to compete today. Anyone who wants can opt-out of the challenge and have a burger-bar lunch.
- Reck, Ircher, and Selynee opt to sit from the challenge and eat, everyone else stays in.
- The castaways dig hard into the sand, with CaptMeme uncovering a bag quickly.
- Cephrir uncovers a bag, then Felissan, than Aura, as CaptMeme grabs his second.
- The castaways continue to consistently retrieve their bags.
- CaptMeme is the first to dig up all his bags and he gets to work untying them at his mat.
- Cephrir starts working on his bags while Aura and Felissan continue to dig.
- Reck, Ircher, and Selynee cheer them on as they eat burgers, fires, and drink beer.
- CaptMeme begins to make a tool as Aura and Felissan have dug up their last bags.
- CaptMeme quickly has a few sticks together and sticks them through, but they come undone.
- Cephrir takes some time to put together his tool. Aura and Felissan begin working on their tools.
- Cephrir and CaptMeme put their tools through the door to grab the first key. CaptMeme is still unable to get the key, but Cephrir has his.
- Aura constructs her tool and gives it a go, getting the key on her first try.
- Felissan gives her tool a go, and gets the key. Behind her CaptMeme also gets his first key.
- Cephrir lengthened his tool to get his second key, and he hooks it but the key goes to the dirt. Cephrir begins slowly and carefully pulling it back.
- Aura and Felissan both added length to their tools and try. Felissan realizes hers is just a little short and pulls it back.
- Aura hooks the second key, and pulls it back, passing Cephrir.
- Felissan gets her second key hooked just as Cephrir pulls his in. Aura works on adding new length to her tool.
- CaptMeme knocks the second key around but isn't able to retrieve it.
- Aura pushes out her tool to grab the last and furtherest key as Felissan pulls in her key.
- Felissan and Cephrir both push their tools back out to see if they can reach the last key.
- Aura hooks it and carefully begins pulling it back. Felissan has her tool reach the third key, but can't quite hook it.
- Aura pulls the last key back. She starts fumbling with them in the locks to figure out which ones work.
- Felissan and Cephrir stop as they watch Aura unlock the padlocks and step through the door.
- Aura wins individual immunity! She is safe tonight!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Aura on her epic win.
Selynee is talking with Reck, thinks they made a mistake sitting out of the challenge, but Reck doesn't agree.
CaptMeme sees Selynee talking with Reck along and asks what they are talking about, but Selynee excuses herself.
Aura goes to Selynee, asks why Selynee was talking to Reck and CaptMeme, but Selynee brushes her off.
Ircher lets Cephrir know that he is still his number one, and Cephrir thanks him, although Cephrir isn't sure that he feels the same anymore.
Reck sees Selynee snooping around camp and asks what she is looking for, and Selynee makes up an excuse of looking for a sock.
Felissan thanks Ircher for trying to flip the vote last night, but Ircher indicates he's willing to try again.
The tribe heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:43 am

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #14

The tribe comes in exhausted after 30 days out here.
The tribe criticizes Reck for sitting out, thinks it is against the spirit of the game.
Reck points out Selynee and Ircher sat out too. Ircher says he knew he had no chance but the tribe doesn't buy it.

Voting

"You tried to get in on my game, and I'm not having it." - Ircher
"Just getting rid of the rest of your crummy alliance." - Selynee

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Okay, I'll read the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

Spoiler: First Vote
Ircher

Spoiler: Second Vote
Selynee

Spoiler: Third Vote
Selynee

Spoiler: Fourth Vote
Selynee

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
Selynee

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Selynee

Spoiler: Seventh Vote
Selynee

The fourteenth person voted out of Sim Survivor and sixth member of our jury...

Spoiler: Torch Snuff
Selynee

With 6 votes, that's enough, bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown
Clutch immunity win by Aura. Raybells going home was bad for her, and then she won the reward challenge right after. She was high and away ahead in threat after all that, but this immunity challenge happened to be perfect for her bot. Meanwhile Selynee just had a poor episode. She actually started the episode with the lowest threat as the Raybells boot was great for her. Her rolls were bad, and rolls that were bad for others went against her. It resulted in her basically alienating her allies, of which she didn't have anyone strong besides Cephrir. Because of Aura's immunity and Felissan lowering her threat, not even Cephrir could avoid voting for Selynee as the next viable would have been Ircher and he wouldn't do that. Selynee has hated Ircher for a long time and he was finally viable for a vote, but it didn't matter because of Aura's immunity and her bad episode.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:44 am

Post by T-Bone »

Episode 13 Pt 2

Reward Challenge

The tribe will compete in random pairs in a game based in part on Endurance.
The winning pair will receive a basket of fresh fruits and veggies to share.
The pairs are... Reck and CaptMeme, Aura and Cephrir, and Ircher and Felissan.
Reck and CaptMeme win the reward challenge!

Roserawiti Events

While enjoying their reward, Reck finds a note hidden in the basket. He reads it privately and sees that it is an advantage for him in the next immunity challenge.
CaptMeme notices Reck stuff something in his pocket. Reck tells him its a challenge advantage, and CaptMeme feels upset he didn't find it.
Privately CaptMeme wonders if they can keep working together.
Cephrir wonders what Aura is up to as he notices her in constant communication with Ircher.
Ircher goes to Reck to talk about working together on one more vote, and Reck says he's open to the idea
Felissan asks Cephrir if he thinks their pairs can get through the next vote, but Cephrir balks at the idea that he and Ircher are a pair in the game.
Felissan points out to Reck that some people are acting super weird right now, and Reck agrees.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Immunity Challenge #14 - Rise and Shrine

Castaways will have to complete a number of obstacles as they climb a tower. First they will have to cross a series of seesaw balance beams. Then they will have to dig in the sand to reveal six boards. They will use those boards to fill in missing spots on a ladder and climb up. Finally, they will have to assemble a tree puzzle. First castaway to complete the tree puzzle, wins.

- Reck reveals he has an advantage in this challenge. Two boards will already be dug up for him in the digging section.
- The tribe races out through a seesaw section. Reck, CaptMeme, and Ircher immediately have trouble getting across. Cephrir is taking his time, while Aura and Felissan make quick work of this section and begin digging.
- Cephrir gets across just as Felissan pulls up her first board.
- Felissan digs up another board. CaptMeme gets across the seesaw section and begins digging.
- Reck and Ircher get across just as both Cephrir and Aura pull up their first board.
- Felissan pulls up her third as CaptMeme pulls up his first and second. Cephrir pulls up another.
- Felissan pulls up a fourth, Ceph and CaptMeme pull up a third.
- Ircher digs up his first board and Reck falls further behind, absolutely exhausted.
- Everyone pulls up their next board. Felissan is working on her last and digs it up.
- Felissan grabs her boards and runs to the ladder to start putting them in place. Cephrir digs up his last board.
- Reck digs up his first board. Aura gets her fifth and Ircher his fourth.
- CaptMeme pulls up his last board and runs to the ladder.
- Felissan places her boards on the ladder. Cephrir and CaptMeme start working on the ladder.
- Felissan gets the last board in place and climbs, but right behind her comes CaptMeme. Felissan starts working on the tree puzzle as Cephrir comes up.
- Cephrir also pulls himself up. Meanwhile Aura dug up her last board and starts working on the ladder.
- Felissan places a few pieces on the tree as both CaptMeme and Cephrir work just behind her.
- Aura climbs the ladder and starts working on the puzzle. Reck and Ircher continue continue to dig in the sand.
- Felissan continues to assemble her puzzle with Cephrir and CaptMeme just steps behind her.
- More pieces are assembled by all three competitors. Aura too starts making progress on the puzzle.
- Felissan chances a look to her left and right at Cephrir and CaptMeme. CaptMeme starts calling over T-Probst about his puzzle....but no! CaptMeme has some pieces not locked in correctly.
- CaptMeme starts pulling apart the incorrect pieces to put them in properly. Felissan puts in her last piece and shouts.
- Felissan has got it! She wins individual immunity! A guaranteed spot in the Final 5!

Roserawiti Events

The tribe congratulates Felissan on her victory.
CaptMeme is upset with Reck about the challenge advantage, saying he would have won immunity had he had it. Reck apologizes, saying he couldn't have known.
Aura tells Ircher how frustrated she is with herself for not winning, but Ircher doesn't emphasize as he couldn't make it through the digging section.
CaptMeme talks to Cephrir about how they were so close to winning the challenge, and that they need each other.
Reck watches Cephrir walk away from CaptMeme and wonders what he is up to.
Felissan assures Aura that she'll do what she can to help her tonight, although Aura confesses privately that she's seen that move before.
The tribe heads to tribal council.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #15

The tribe enters in uneasy as 35 draws to a conclusion. Only Felissan is comfortable.
Aura talks about how vulnerable she feels, since she thinks she would have been voted out last time.
Ircher makes a blunder when talking about potential votes, revealing he doesn't think he's one of the options tonight.

Voting

"I'm sorry but it's your time to go." - CaptMeme
"Thankfully you didn't win today, so now we can vote you out." - Aura

For the final time. If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and wants to play it, now would be the time to do so. Once the votes are read the decision is final and person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

CaptMeme

Aura

Aura

CaptMeme

Spoiler: Fifth Vote
CaptMeme

Spoiler: Sixth Vote
Aura

No One!

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Ircher »

Again?!?!?! Hopefully it doesn't go to rocks....
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Tribal Council #15 Pt 2

After the tie is announced, whispering begins between the final six, much to the delight of the jury.
There will be a re-vote, Aura and CaptMeme will not vote. In the event of a tie, we will draw rocks.

Voting

"Dammit..." - Reck
"What do I do?" - Ircher
"Let's draw rocks, it doesn't matter to me." - Felissan
"I can't believe he flipped on me again..." - Cephrir

I'll go tally the votes. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

CaptMeme

Aura

CaptMeme

Aura

There is still a tie. That means we will go to rocks. CaptMeme and Aura will gain immunity along with Felissan. The castaway who draws the white rock will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately as the seventh member of the jury. Reveal your rocks!

Spoiler: Reck's Rock
White

Spoiler: Ircher's Rock
Black

Spoiler: Cephrir's Rock
Black

Reck

The tribe has spoken.

Spoiler: Breakdown
Just tough luck there at the end. Once again Ircher and Cephrir despite being in an alliance are not on the same page because of their sub-relationships which once again causes a swap in a vote. This time however, both were resolute as Ircher really disliked CaptMeme, and Cephrir really disliked Aura. Felissan and Aura are close allies, and CaptMeme and Reck were still in an alliance. So no one could change their vote, and sadly, Reck drew the white rock. The really sad part for Reckbot is that CaptMeme soured on him and might have switched his vote were the roles reversed. But CaptMeme got the votes because he has poor relationships with Aura, Ircher, and Felissan. Reck got hosed here as his best move was to vote Cephrir, but Cephrir and CaptMeme wouldn't do that. Anyway, here we are. The Finale is coming next. CaptMeme, Aura, Ircher, Cephrir, and Felissan. One of these five bots will be your sole survivor!

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by T-Bone »

NEXT TIME ON SURVIVOR....THE FINAL 5 BATTLE

"My game has been flawless so far, and I am so close!" - Ircher

"I've had some close calls, some too close, but I can see the end in sight." - Cephrir

"Just two more votes, and I get the make my case to the jury." - Aura

"They sent all my friends to the jury, but I'm still here, and I'm going to win!" - Felissan

"Time to turn it on, start winning challenges, and win this game. I'm on my own now." - CaptMeme

Five castaways, three tribal councils...ONE SURVIVOR

CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by CaptainMeme »

RIP :'(

C'mon Memebot, I pumped you full of steroids for a reason. Win a damn individual challenge already >:(
Aurathebirb
Aurathebirb
Townie
Aurathebirb
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Aurathebirb »

my character seems really dumb but at least I'm in a little better spot now
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Welcome to the club, Reck. We have sadness.
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Reina
Reina
Goon
Reina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Reina »

this just in

the majority of the jury have decided that they'll be deciding their vote with rocks

more info as it comes in, back to you T-Probst
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I mean since I roll dice for everything, including the rocks, the entire game is decided by rocks.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

me going out on a rock draw feels rigged by T-Probst
green shirt thursdays
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Pine »

Everything is rigged by T-Probst.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm sad there won't be any more rock draws.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
CaptainMeme
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
CaptainMeme
He/Him
Banana Split
Banana Split

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:31 am

Post by CaptainMeme »

Spoiler: Finale Stats

Relationshipwise, Ircher seems to be in the best position (voted with Aura/Felissan repeatedly and despite Ceph voting the other way, still has a solid alliance with him). Memebot seems to be in the worst position (the only person who likes him at all is Ceph and that might just be because Ceph hates Aura more).
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:37 am

Post by T-Bone »

There probably are too many rock draws. When I fixed the formula to prevent people from making sub-optimal votes that don't make sense, I've now cropped up a new problem that seems to force ties too much.

For example under the old formula Reck votes Cephrir, and CaptMeme straight up just goes home on a minority vote. In other rounds the old formula usually would have had someone make a rogue vote and otherwise screw over their allies (and themselves). The old formula produced too many minority eliminations for my liking. It's clear I'll have to write new rules for resolving ties, but alas that's for a future season.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”