To Court the King | Game Over! | Thanks for playing.

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

To Court the King | Game Over! | Thanks for playing.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Farren »

Game status
  • Game 3 has ended.
  • Signups are closed. Thanks for playing!
  • Thread is ready for archival.
  • If anyone wishes to run this, the board below now lists how many cards are needed per player.

Turn order
  • GAME OVER

Cards on the Board
Spoiler: Cards available
Card NameRequirements to claimEffect# left
FoolNo requirements.When activated, re-roll one active die.Infinite
CharlatanDISCARD a Fool. May have multiple Charlatans.At the start of your turn, roll one extra die.Infinite
FarmerOne pair (two dice of equal value).At the start of your turn, roll one extra die.2/2/3/4
Serving MaidAll dice in play must be odd.When activated, increase the value of one active die by 1, 2, or 3.2/2/3/4
PhilosopherAll dice in play must be even.When activated, change the values of any two active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.2/2/3/4
LaborerTotal of all dice must be >= 15.When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 1.2/2/3/4
GuardThree-of-a-kind (three dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 2.2/2/3/4
HunterFour-of-a-kind (four dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 3.1/2/3/3
AstronomerTwo pairs (two sets of two dice of equal value).When activated, change an active die's value to equal the value of a frozen die.1/2/3/3
MerchantTotal of all dice must be >= 20.When activated, re-roll any number of active dice.1/2/3/3
NoblewomanFull house (one pair AND one three-of-a-kind).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 1.1/2/2/3
Pawn BrokerTotal of all dice must be >= 30.When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 4.1/2/2/3
KnightFive-of-a-kind (five dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 5.1/2/2/3
MagicianFive sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change an active die's value to any value.1/2/2/3
AlchemistSix sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change the values of any three active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.1/2/2/3
BishopThree pairs (three sets of two dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 6.1/2/2/3
NoblemanTwo three-of-a-kinds (two sets of three dice of equal value).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 2.1/2/2/3
GeneralSix-of-a-kind (six dice of equal value).At the start of your turn, roll two extra dice.1/2/2/3
QueenClaim the King.When activated, bring a new active die into play as any value.1
KingSeven-of-a-kind (seven dice of equal value).When obtained, claim the Queen. Break ties in endgame; go last in endgame.
Triggers endgame at the end of this round.

Note - cards left are listed for 2/3/4/5 players. King and Queen always get one each; Fools and Charlatans are always infinite.

Current game's player list
  • Player 1
  • Player 2
  • Player 3
  • Player 4
  • Player 5

Player 1
  • - rolling 3 dice, 3 total
    Spoiler: full card list here
    Extra Dice CardsDescriptionManipulation CardsDescription

Player 2

Player 3

Player 4

Player 5
Last edited by Farren on Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 185 times in total.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Farren »

GAME RULES / HOW TO PLAYOBJECTIVE:

Collect cards that give you dice and the power to manipulate dice over the course of the game. Try to roll a seven-of-a-kind before anyone else can to gain an advantage in endgame: to roll the largest X-of-a-kind possible!

TURN ORDER:
  • At the start of the game, one player (chosen randomly) receives the Shield.
  • The game is divided into rounds. During a round, each player takes one turn, starting with the Shield holder and going down the player list (wrapping around).
  • At the end of a round, the Shield holder passes the shield one seat up the player list.
  • The new Shield holder starts the next round. That player will get two turns in a row, as they went last during the previous round.
ON YOUR TURN:

Step 1: roll 3 six-sided dice, using dice tags. If you have cards that let you roll extra dice, you
must
use those cards now. All dice rolled are active and in play.
Step 2: freeze at least one active die. Frozen dice are locked in place; they cannot be changed, re-rolled, or unfrozen. Frozen dice are still in play but are no longer active.
Step 3: Choose one of the following:
  • Re-roll all active dice and go back to Step 2.
    You must have at least one active die to choose this option.

• Take a card from the board. You must meet the card's requirements; you must not already have a copy of the card (unless it is a Charlatan).
    Choosing this option ends your turn.
At the end of your turn, your used cards reset; cards carry over from round to round. Dice unfreeze and return to the general pool; dice results do not carry over from turn to turn.

Taking the King triggers Endgame. If you take the King, also take the Queen.

Spoiler: NOTES ON REQUIREMENTS:
  • If you have a five-of-a-kind, you also have a four-of-a-kind, a three-of-a-kind, a pair, a two-pair, and a full house. You don't have two threes-of-a-kind or a three pair. This principle applies in similar cases.
  • The Fool has no requirements; the only time you can't claim a Fool is if you already have one. If you already have a Fool, you can discard it and claim a Charlatan.
  • Only dice in play count towards requirements. Dice available through unused Laborers / Guards / etc. are not in play and thus don't count.

USING CARDS:
  • Cards can only be used during your turn.
  • Cards that let you roll extra dice during Step 1 are mandatory. They must be used during Step 1.
  • All other cards are optional and may be used at any time during Step 2 - before freezing, after freezing, or even in the middle of freezing.
  • Each card can only be used once per turn. No card can affect an individual die more than once per turn. (An individual die can be affected by multiple cards, though.)
  • No card can ever bring a die's value below 1 or above 6. The Serving Maid cannot turn a 5 into a 7. The Philosopher cannot turn a 2-4 into a 0-6.
  • No card can ever change the value of a frozen die or allow a frozen die to be re-rolled.
  • To use a card, post that you are doing so and state what you're doing with it.
  • If using a card that brings a new die into play, state that it does so. ("Use Laborer - gives me a 1.")
  • Dice from the Laborer and similar cards are not in play until their cards are activated. While not in play, they do not count towards meeting requirements; they cannot be frozen or re-rolled. Once their cards are activated, their dice come into play with their preset value; they can be frozen as their preset value or re-rolled during Step 3.
  • If using the Fool or Merchant, state which die/dice you are re-rolling. ("Use Fool - re-rolling a 2." / "Use Merchant - re-rolling all active dice.")
  • If using a card that changes the value of dice, state which die/dice you are changing and what you are changing it to. ("Use Serving Maid - change a 3 into a 6." / "Use Noblewoman - change all 4s to 5s and one 3 to a 4.")
ENDGAME:
  • When a player claims the King and Queen, finish the current round. The player with the Shield passes it up the list as normal. The next round is the final round - endgame.
  • During endgame, the player with the Queen skips their turn when it comes up. They take their turn at the end of the round, after everyone else has taken theirs. Turn order otherwise remains normal.
  • This round determines the winner of the game
    . Each player gets one turn to roll the largest X-of-a-kind possible. The player whose X-of-a-kind is largest wins.
  • Players may not take cards during endgame. A player's turn ends when they freeze all their dice.
  • If a player cannot possibly win, their turn is skipped.
  • More dice in an X-of-a-kind wins over fewer dice. (Eight 1s beats seven 6s.)
  • If tied: higher valued dice win over lower valued dice. (Seven 6s beats seven 1s.)
  • If still tied: the King serves as a tiebreaker, if one of the tied players has it. (The player with the King only has to tie the best score to win.)
  • If the player with the King isn't in the tie: earlier in the turn order wins over later in the turn order. (Anyone else has to beat the best score to win.)

Edits since game start:
  • Added a line to the rules clarifying that used cards reset after each turn and are re-usable in future turns.
  • Added a line to the rules clarifying that used dice do not carry over from round to round; each turn starts with a fresh roll.
Last updated: 9/2/2020, 10:21 AM PDT.
Last edited by Farren on Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Farren »

Activity / Conduct RulesAll site rules apply.

Players have 48 hours from the time I announce their turn to start their turn. A player starts their turn when they roll the dice for the first time.
Players have 24 hours from starting their turn to finish their turn.
When starting a timer, I will start the timer from the top of the next hour.
Players on V/LA, or players requesting extra time (with a banner displayed or announced in the thread) will get an extra 24 hours per deadline.
When a player gets two turns in a row, each turn is considered separate for deadline purposes.

Please do not edit or delete posts made during your turn, especially posts with dice tags in them.

Please make sure to state which dice you are freezing before rolling dice.

Spoiler: Missed deadlines
If a player misses a deadline, I will do the following:

First time: I will prod the player, giving them another 48 hours.
Second time: I will prod the player, giving them another 24 hours.
Third time (or if a prod is ignored): I will look for a replacement player. If I cannot find one in 48 hours, I will auto-play their hand.
- If they have a Fool, they will discard it and take a Charlatan.
- If they do not have a Fool, they will take a Fool.
- If it is endgame, I will roll their dice once, use all die-generating cards, freeze all dice without using any other cards, and give them credit for the result.

Spoiler: Takebacks
If a player wishes to change a decision:
- If a player wants to un-freeze a die and/or un-use a card, they may do so IF they have not rolled or re-rolled any dice since the freeze. Once a player rolls or re-rolls any dice, all decisions up to that point are locked in (unless illegal).
- If a player wants to change their mind about a card they just took, they may do so IF I have not declared their turn over AND no one has started the next turn yet. Once a new turn starts - or once I officially declare the old turn over - all decisions of the last turn are locked in (unless illegal).

If a mistake, error, or illegal play occurs, I will do one of the following:
- Let the mistake stand. I will do this if the mistake is inconsequential, is a simple omission, results in the worst possible outcome for the player making it (taking a Fool / Charlatan), or if the mistake is not discovered by the end of the next player's turn (except for serious, game-breaking errors).
- Rewind the game to the state before the mistake was made. I will do this for errors that may have a lasting impact on the game state (taking a card that a player is not entitled to; changing a frozen die; etc). I will not do this if the mistake isn't discovered by the end of the player's next turn, unless the error is game-breaking.
- Auto-play the player's hand (using the rules for inactive players).
I will only do this if a player edits or deletes a post with dice in it.
Presence of a "Static" tag alone will not trigger this clause; they sometimes crop up in odd places.
- If you accidentally roll dice incorrectly, goof up, or make a mistake,
do not edit or delete the post with the error.
Flag me down and I'll make a ruling. Also see: Takebacks and Precedents.

Spoiler: Precedents
  • If a player fails to re-roll a die that should have been re-rolled, but then re-rolls that die during a later re-roll, the play will stand.
  • If a player fails to re-roll a die that should have been re-rolled, but then tries to freeze that die or use it as a part of a requirement, play will be re-wound to the point where the die should have been re-rolled. If the missed die was part of a larger group of dice, the other dice results remain unchanged.
  • If a player fails to specify which card is being used to generate an effect when multiple cards could do so and then rolls dice, I will choose a card that could accomplish that effect that the player owns, starting from the top of the board list and going down until I find a card that could accomplish the stated effect, and use it. The roll will stand.
  • If a player rolls more dice than they should, I will void the roll and rewind to the point just before it; the player will be obligated to roll at that point.
  • If a player fails to freeze a die when required but rolls the number of dice as if they'd frozen something, I will assume the player's intent was to make the highest X-of-a-kind possible and freeze dice to match. If that is not possible, or if judgment is required, I will prioritize higher-valued matches over lower-valued matches over higher valued non-matches. The roll will stand. Please make sure to freeze dice before rolling, especially if you are not trying for an X-of-a-kind.
  • If a roll is displayed as "Static", I will void the roll and rewind to the point just before it; the player will be obligated to roll at that point. (Static rolls occur if a post with dice tags is edited, or if dice tags are copied or quoted from another post.
    Please do not edit posts with dice tags.
    )
  • If a roll is made with dice smaller than d6s, I will void the roll and rewind play to just before the roll.
  • If a roll is made with dice larger than d6s, dice with values between 1-6 will stand; dice with values larger than 6 must be re-rolled.

Players are free to chat in-thread.

Players may ask questions about the game in-thread or via PM. If in-thread, please bold my name to make sure I see it.

Game History
Spoiler: Game 1 - player list; cards in hand at end of game
Jake The Wolfie
  • Extra Dice CardsDescriptionManipulation CardsDescription
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnFoolRe-roll one die
    HunterExtra die; starts as a 3AstronomerChange one die; must match a frozen die
    Pawn BrokerExtra die; starts as a 4PhilosopherChange two dice; sum must not change
    KnightExtra die; starts as a 5Serving MaidAdd +1/+2/+3 to one die
    MagicianChange any one die; no restrictions
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnNoblewomanAdd +1 to any number of dice
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1AlchemistChange three dice; sum must not change
    GuardExtra die; starts as a 2
    Pawn BrokerExtra die; starts as a 4
    BishopExtra die; starts as a 6
    General+2 dice at start of turn
    QueenExtra die; choose starting valueKingWins ties; goes last during endgame
dsjstr
    Charlatan (1)+1 die at start of turnServing Maid+1/+2/+3 to one die
    KnightExtra die; starts as a 5MerchantRe-roll any number of dice
    MagicianChange any one die; no restrictions
    Nobleman+2 to any number of dice
Gamma Emerald
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnMerchantRe-roll any number of dice
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1PhilosopherChange two dice; sum must not change
    General+2 dice at start of turnNoblemanAdd +2 to any number of dice
    NoblewomanAdd +1 to any number of dice
Dannflor
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnNoblewomanAdd +1 to any number of dice
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1NoblemanAdd +2 to any number of dice
    KnightExtra die; starts as a 5

Spoiler: Game 1 - ending board
CharlatanDISCARD a Fool. May have multiple Charlatans.At the start of your turn, roll one extra die.Infinite
Farmer
One pair (two dice of equal value)
At the start of your turn, roll one extra die
Serving MaidAll dice in play must be odd.When activated, increase the value of one active die by 1, 2, or 3.2
PhilosopherAll dice in play must be even.When activated, change the values of any two active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.2
LaborerTotal of all dice must be >= 15.When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 1.1
GuardThree-of-a-kind (three dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 2.2
Hunter
Four-of-a-kind (four dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 3
Astronomer
Two pairs (two sets of two dice of equal value)
When activated, change an active die's value to equal the value of a frozen die.
MerchantTotal of all dice must be >= 20.When activated, re-roll any number of active dice.1
Noblewoman
Full house (one pair AND one three-of-a-kind)
When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 1.
Pawn Broker
Total of all dice must be >= 30
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 4
Knight
Five-of-a-kind (five dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 5
MagicianFive sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change an active die's value to any value.1
AlchemistSix sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change the values of any three active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.2
BishopThree pairs (three sets of two dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 6.1
Nobleman
Two three-of-a-kinds (two sets of three dice of equal value)
When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 2.
General
Six-of-a-kind (six dice of equal value).
At the start of your turn, roll two extra dice.
Queen
Claim the King.
When activated, bring a new active die into play as any value.
King
Seven-of-a-kind (seven dice of equal value)
When obtained, claim the Queen. Break ties in endgame; go last in endgame.
Triggers endgame at the end of this round.

Spoiler: Game 1 - summary results
Jake The Wolfie: Five-of-a-kind, 6s
dsjstr: Six-of-a-kind, 6s
Gamma Emerald: Eight-of-a-kind, 6s
Dannflor: Nine-of-a-kind, 6s
NotAJumbleOfNumbers: Ten-of-a-kind, 4s

Spoiler: Game 2 - player list; cards in hand at end of game
Jake The Wolfie:
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnAstronomerChange one die; must match frozen
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1AlchemistChange three dice; sum must not change
    GuardExtra die; starts as a 2Nobleman+2 to any # of dice
Gamma Emerald:
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1MagicianChange one die; no restrictions
    HunterExtra die; starts as a 3
Sirius9121:
    GuardExtra die; starts as a 2Noblewoman+1 to any number of dice
    QueenExtra die; starts as any valueKingBreaks ties; goes last
inspiratieloos:
    Farmer+1 die at start of turnPhilosopherChange two dice; sum must not change
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1
Dannflor:
    Charlatan (1)+1 die at start of turnMerchantRe-roll any # of dice
    LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1NoblewomanAdd +1 to any # of dice
    GuardExtra die; starts as a 2FoolRe-roll one die

Spoiler: Game 2 - ending board
Farmer
One pair (two dice of equal value).
At the start of your turn, roll one extra die.
Serving MaidAll dice in play must be odd.When activated, increase the value of one active die by 1, 2, or 3.4
PhilosopherAll dice in play must be even.When activated, change the values of any two active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.3
Laborer
Total of all dice must be >= 15.
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 1.
Guard
Three-of-a-kind (three dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 2.
Hunter
Four-of-a-kind (four dice of equal value).
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 3.
Astronomer
Two pairs (two sets of two dice of equal value).
When activated, change an active die's value to equal the value of a frozen die.
MerchantTotal of all dice must be >= 20.When activated, re-roll any number of active dice.2
NoblewomanFull house (one pair AND one three-of-a-kind).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 1.1
Pawn BrokerTotal of all dice must be >= 30.When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 4.1
Knight
MagicianFive sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change an active die's value to any value.2
AlchemistSix sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change the values of any three active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.2
Bishop
Three pairs (three sets of two dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 6.
NoblemanTwo three-of-a-kinds (two sets of three dice of equal value).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 2.2
General
Six-of-a-kind (six dice of equal value)
At the start of your turn, roll two extra dice.
Queen
Claim the King
When activated, bring a new active die into play as any value
King
Triggers endgame at the end of this round
.[/u]

Spoiler: Game 2 - summary results
Jake The Wolfie - nine-of-a-kind, 6s.
Gamma Emerald - <nine dice, couldn't beat>
inspiratieloos - ten-of-a-kind, 3s
Dannflor - <seven dice, unable to beat>
Sirius9121: ten-of-a-kind, 3s (King)

Spoiler: Game 3 - player list; cards in hand at end of game
Iconeum:
    Charlatan (1)+1 die at start of turnNoblewoman+1 to any # of dice
    Farmer+1 die at start of turn

Sirius9121:
      LaborerExtra die; starts as a 1FoolRe-roll one die
      GuardExtra die; starts as a 2AstronomerChange one die; must match frozen
      HunterExtra die; starts as a 3MagicianChange one die; no restrictions
    Dannflor:
      • Gamma Emerald:
          Farmer+1 die at start of turnServing Maid+1/+2/+3 to one die
          GuardExtra die; starts as a 2AstronomerChange one die; must match frozen
          Pawn BrokerExtra die; starts as a 4MerchantRe-roll any # of dice
        inspiratieloos:
          Farmer+1 die at start of turnMagicianChange one die; no restrictions
          QueenExtra die; starts as any valueKingBreaks ties; takes turn last

Spoiler: Game 3 - ending board
Farmer
One pair (two dice of equal value)
At the start of your turn, roll one extra die
Serving MaidAll dice in play must be odd.When activated, increase the value of one active die by 1, 2, or 3.3
PhilosopherAll dice in play must be even.When activated, change the values of any two active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.4
Laborer
Total of all dice must be >= 15.
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 1.
Guard
Three-of-a-kind (three dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 2
Hunter
Four-of-a-kind (four dice of equal value)
When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 3
Astronomer
Two pairs (two sets of two dice of equal value)
When activated, change an active die's value to equal the value of a frozen die
MerchantTotal of all dice must be >= 20.When activated, re-roll any number of active dice.2
NoblewomanFull house (one pair AND one three-of-a-kind).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 1.2
Pawn BrokerTotal of all dice must be >= 30.When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 4.1
Knight
MagicianFive sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5 or 2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change an active die's value to any value.1
AlchemistSix sequential dice (1-2-3-4-5-6).When activated, change the values of any three active dice to any value(s); the sum of their values may not change.3
BishopThree pairs (three sets of two dice of equal value).When activated, bring a new active die into play as a 6.2
NoblemanTwo three-of-a-kinds (two sets of three dice of equal value).When activated, increase the value of any number of active dice by 2.3
GeneralSix-of-a-kind (six dice of equal value).At the start of your turn, roll two extra dice.1
Queen
Claim the King
When activated, bring a new active die into play as any value
King
Triggers endgame at the end of this round
.[/u]

Spoiler: Game 3 - summary results
Dannflor: nine-of-a-kind, 6s.
Gamma Emerald: (could not beat)
Iconeum: (could not beat)
Sirius9121: (could not beat)
inspirateloos: ten-of-a-kind, 1s.

Signup rules
  • The game can be run with any number from two to five players.
  • Signups officially open when I announce the end of the current game. Game Status in post 0 will indicate that signups are open.
  • When signups are open, anyone (whether they played in the last game or not) may type /in (or anything similar) in the thread to join the next game.
  • While the game is in progress, up to two people who are *not* in the current game may pre-in for the next game by typing /pre-in (or anything similar) in the thread.
  • Pre-inned players will have 48 hours after the end of the current game to confirm they still wish to play.
  • Once two players are signed up (or confirmed from pre-ins), I will start a 48 hour timer.
  • The next game will start once all five slots are full, or after the 48 hour timer expires, whichever happens first.
  • If only one player signs up for a game, I may offer to join the game myself (subject to the player's approval).
  • Once the game has started, if slots are still available, players can offer to join in as long as the last player in the round has not yet started their turn. Any player in the game may object to a potential new player either publicly or anonymously; if they do so, the new player will not be allowed to join.
[/list][/list][/list]

Last updated: 10/16/2020 (added Game 3 history)
Last edited by Farren on Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:45 am, edited 14 times in total.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Farren »

If anyone has any questions, comments, or feedback on anything, please let me know. Signups are open for the game - the game can run anywhere from 2 to 5 players. /in to join. :)
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

/reservation in

Lemme read up on the rules
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 4:59 pm

/in
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by NotAJumbleOfNumbers »

/iiiiiiii
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Farren »

With two players signed up, I've started the countdown timer in the OP. We'll start the game in ~96 hours if it hasn't filled by then!
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by dsjstr »

/in
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:31 pm

With three players signed up, nothing significant happens.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Farren »

More cards will get put onto the board when the game starts. Other than that, nope. :)
Mish-Mash Janitor

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:15 am

In post 10, Farren wrote:More cards will get put onto the board when the game starts. Other than that, nope. :)
So something less than significant happened?
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Farren »

On a cosmic scale, absolutely.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

/in
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Farren »

One more slot left! If it fills, I'll start the game up ASAP.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

/in
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Farren »

That's 5!

Set-up is now in process. Board has been filled with cards. Rolling for turn-order ...

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Mish-Mash Janitor

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Which cards, if any, are single use?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Farren »

All cards can be used once per turn, every round.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Farren »

The game has started! It is now Dannflor's turn, rolling three dice.
Mish-Mash Janitor

dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by dsjstr »

glhf everyone!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

1 6-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

1 6-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Freeze:
5 and 6

Taking a
Fool
card.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Farren »

Dannflor takes a Fool.

It is now Jake The Wolfie's turn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:10 am

Can I use 1 dice tag to roll thrice, or do I have to use 3 dice tags?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”