That's So Clever! | Game Over | Thanks for playing!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Farren »

That's an interesting idea.

I could do up a code tag that players could copy to make the initial roll easier, but that wouldn't work so well for the follow-up rolls; players would have to color-code those manually (or else c&p the individual dice off the code tag, or mass-copy-and-delete the irrelevant dice). And yeah, having everyone agree on color would be important. I used background colors for the tables to skirt the issue with mafSilver and white/yellow dice, but that wouldn't work with the dice tags themselves.

Does that sound like something doable on the player end, or is it too much work?

I wasn't planning on running this again - mostly because I was looking to start up something new and I don't want to run too many games at once. But if there's enough demand for it in the future - or if someone else wants to run it - who knows?
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Snakes »

Oh, I like that. It makes it easy to see what's going on. I don't think having to copy and delete the irrelevant dice would be that much harder than having to flip back and forth between the last roll and the rules to figure out the right order.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”