Announcements on bookmarks and "your threads" pages

This forum is for ideas for the layout of the site and forums, both appearance and content.
davesaz
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #0  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Title says it all. Or at least most of it.
Is it possible to show announcements on the bookmarks and/or "your threads" pages?
It would be helpful for people who use those pages as their default landing page.

vonflare
doot

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:26 pm

I just want the ban/restriction announcement thread to show up in my egosearch
#YOLOBLOMLMTAASOSBTDPWKEOBOIODAWCHEOBOITOD
(You Only Live Once But Living Once Means Living Many Times As A Series Of Similar But Technically Different People Who Know Each Other But Only In One Direction And Who Can Help Each Other But Only In The Other Direction)

Aristophanes
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 pm

I mean, I bookmarked the Ban thread a few times! It has never shown up in my bookmarks but couns as one in the count.

Thks should be fixed and shouldn't be too hard I assume.

Also, announcements never show read posts prllerly and usually default you to the top of the page. I've literally had my own posts show us as unread before! This is a small but annoying thing we should fix up :)
Is the proud owner of a rare Virtual Elbirn Hug! <3
"if someone can't respect u for being who u are, they are not worth having in ur life." - Firebringer the Great

Time until Avatar may be pried back from Skrew's cold dead hands: 60 days, 10 hours, 42 minutes

Toomai
Goon

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 am

In post 2, Aristophanes wrote:Also, announcements never show read posts prllerly and usually default you to the top of the page. I've literally had my own posts show us as unread before! This is a small but annoying thing we should fix up :)
I think this has something to do with reading an announcement outside its "native" section. Maybe the other weirdnesses are similar.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.

[ + ]

Return to Site Ideas