Someone Used My Account

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Yoko
Yoko
Yoko

Someone Used My Account

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:07 pm

Post by Yoko »

It was quite obvious. When I got onto the site I noticed my name at the bottom of the screen. I thought nothing of it at first until I scrolled up and saw I wasn't logged into mafiascum. I refreshed then looked again my account name was still listed along with 2 guests.

I quickly logged on and made a thread about it. Then immediatly logged off. I was still showing as if I was logged on but the mafiascum screen on my computer asked for a user name and pw. I posted as a guest then checked again my name was still down there. I tryed to get anyone that was on the site to see it but doubt anyone noticed. I refreshed and refreshed until around 3-5 min later when I was no longer logged on but there was an additional guest.

I theorized that my account may have been slow but I soon found out that the instant I logged off every time after that I was no longer shown below. The only possible way was someone was on my account.
sk
sk
sk

Post Post #3 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:37 am

Post by sk »

hey, check that! i was right!

*does a little dance*

however- mmmm.... cookies
YK
YK
YK

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:22 am

Post by YK »

Ok sorry
YK
YK
YK

Post Post #5 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:44 am

Post by YK »

So strange I still show that I'm online wierd.
YK
YK
YK

Post Post #6 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:53 am

Post by YK »

Seems again that I am online but offline weird these things are only happening when one other person is logged on. Coincidence???
YK
YK
YK

Post Post #8 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 19, 2004 8:18 am

Post by YK »

Ok I'll try that

Return to “Solved Requests”