No images allowed in sigs?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:06 am

Post by saporovirus »

Mommy and daddy are going to go wrestle and yell now.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Neruz »

Oh dear god.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 am

Post by YamiChan »

I've already contacted the mods. Thankfully, they plan on talking to SleepyKrew about the things he's said.@_@
You don't stand a ghost of a chance.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

YamiChan wrote:I've already contacted the mods. Thankfully, they plan on talking to SleepyKrew about the things he's said.@_@

You can contact the mods WITHOUT telling us, btw.

Also, just FYI, I'm blacklisting you for behavioral issues and enjoyment factor of the game.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Neruz »

YamiChan wrote:I've already contacted the mods. Thankfully, they plan on talking to SleepyKrew about the things he's said.@_@

I doubt it. While he wasn't exactly a gentleman what he said has significant merit. Many people on this site are quite abrasive and often in games even the good-natured of us turn into frothing berserkers screaming for blood and souls. Many games get
extremely
heated.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:30 am

Post by YamiChan »

I don't really want to be part of your games, ani. I have done nothing wrong. Neruz, several mods have even contacted me and have taken my side, which I am very grateful for. And there's a fine line between getting heated in a game and bullying a newbie who has asked you several times to stop just for fun. The things he said really had nothing to do with this topic at all and were just insults. But let's drop it. This topic has gotten off-track enough.-.-
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:33 am

Post by CSL »

Thast's it. I'm just going to be neutral in all of this.

But seriously, it's not up for debate.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Neruz »

I'm not trying to be insulting when i say this, but right now you are coming across as somewhat entitled. Whether or not that is intentional or not i obviously cannot say, but i can say that you're going to make a lot of enemies very quickly and you're already suspected of being a troll alt account and have been blacklisted by several people (which i think might actually be a new record). I'm not going to say you're at fault in this respect, but i will say that it will be a lot easier to conform than to fight the system, so to speak.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 am

Post by YamiChan »

I don't see why you get the right to say it's not up for discussion. CSL.

Neruz, I have not done anything. All I did was make a topic asking about and then discussing this no-images-in-sigs thing. I did not demand images be allowed in sigs or anything like that, but several people are acting like I have. I will never conform to bullying, no matter what the circumstances.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

YamiChan wrote:I don't really want to be part of your games, ani. I have done nothing wrong. Neruz, several mods have even contacted me and have taken my side, which I am very grateful for.

Alright. PROOF. I WANT THIS.

QUOTE IT IN THREAD.

And there's a fine line between getting heated in a game and bullying a newbie who has asked you several times to stop just for fun. The things he said really had nothing to do with this topic at all and were just insults. But let's drop it. This topic has gotten off-track enough.-.-

Take a look.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Post by YamiChan »

I've asked one of the mods to come in here and say something, because this is just ridiculous.-.-
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:41 am

Post by saporovirus »

In life, you're given respect when you earn it. It's not fair, but it's true. You started in with a confrontational tone. That makes people want to confront you back.

Furthermore, if you went to middle school with other children, you should know that no one is immune from being picked on. I don't know if that was the case for you, since I have no idea if you grew up in some sort of box, but you have to realize that people in real life are cruel and people on the internet are even crueler. The snark-level of this thread is small potatoes compared to almost every other thread on this site.

SleepyKrew said nothing inappropriate in this thread. I don't know what he PMed you and I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings, but it would have been better to have a discussion with him about that via PM before dragging others into it.

You have to realize that behavior like this is not going to make you any friends. People like you if you are resilient and can handle some ribbing. People do not like you if you "tell the teacher" to get your way.

And if this is all an elaborate troll of some sort, well done. Mission accomplished.
but I love you still

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 am

Post by CSL »

Because years ago, before I even heard of mafia, many people started abusing the privilege so much, that they got banned...from what I've heard. I really don't think Flay or even
mith
want them back.

Suffice it to say, the wiki is your friend on this, as in, you can display the set there (on your own wiki page), and no one will give a damn about it to remove it.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:45 am

Post by saporovirus »

Furthermore, it wasn't so much what started the thread that people are taking objection to. You managed to annoy ani, and he responded in a slightly annoyed tone. A mature response is not to worry about someone being a bit snippy with you. It happens. People have tempers. But you were the one who made this into an argument about how no one should yell at you ever. Is that realistic, Yami?
but I love you still

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 am

Post by YamiChan »

Being new doesn't mean people have the right to bully and disrespect you. Also, "no one is immune to being picked on" is also not a valid reason to bully someone. I have dealt with the worst of the worst, both online and offline. But just because you know that someone out there is acting worse than you, that does not give you the right to behave the way most of you have been.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Neruz »

CSL wrote:Because years ago, before I even heard of mafia, many people started abusing the privilege so much, that they got banned...from what I've heard. I really don't think Flay or even
mith
want them back.

Suffice it to say, the wiki is your friend on this, as in, you can display the set there (on your own wiki page), and no one will give a damn about it to remove it.

From what i understand serious drama llamage went down on MS a few years back. Some of the archived threads are...
enlightening...

--EDIT--

YamiChan wrote:I have dealt with the worst of the worst, both online and offline.

Your actions make me doubt this claim.

And no, your being new doesn't give anyone the right to bully you etc etc. Unfortunately there is a gargantuan disparity between the ideal world and reality, some parts of reality suck but you just have to deal with it and people getting jaded and snippy is one of those things. Does that give them a right to be jaded and snippy? Of course not, but it does give them an excuse. People are imperfect.
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:53 am

Post by YamiChan »

Doubt it if you want, but it's true. I could tell you stories that would make you sick. I'd rather let the mods deal with people who find excuses to bully people.O_o
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Uh, for the last time.

WE ARE NOT BULLYING YOU. You asked for help, we gave you help. It wasn't what you wanted it, so you rejected it in a manner that you yourself should be hating on, by your judgement.

YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:03 am

Post by YamiChan »

ani, most of you guys are doing nothing more than bullying. Enough.-.- You've been asked repeatedly, politely, to stop.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 am

Post by saporovirus »

YamiChan wrote:Being new doesn't mean people have the right to bully and disrespect you. Also, "no one is immune to being picked on" is also not a valid reason to bully someone. I have dealt with the worst of the worst, both online and offline. But just because you know that someone out there is acting worse than you, that does not give you the right to behave the way most of you have been.

Telling people to stop saying sarcastic things to you or you will call the mods is actually more bullying than someone telling you to develop a thicker skin or quit the site, which is essentially just good advice delivered in a rude way. So is telling someone to stop posting in an open thread. They have the right to post almost anything they want, and whatever has been posted here is WELL within the limits of what you can or can not say. You have no idea.

Furthermore, I did not excuse the bullying and snarkage. I did not say "no one is immune from being teased THEREFORE WATCH ME TEASING YOU." There isn't a single thing I have said to you that is uncivil, except perhaps for the allusion to you growing up in a box, which reflects my own frustration with your tone. I just said that it is a fact of life. It will always exist. If you don't want bullying and snarkage, you should join a gardening forum. I doubt they get into flame wars about when to plant the mums.
but I love you still

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:05 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:WE ARE NOT BULLYING YOU. You asked for help, we gave you help. It wasn't what you wanted it, so you rejected it in a manner that you yourself should be hating on, by your judgement.

Please explain how this is bullying. Please explain how not getting what you want the moment you ask for it is bullying.

Also, are you a troll account? Serious question.

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 am

Post by CSL »

We're not bullying you. This is how most of the site actually behaves.

Matter of fact, ani is actually not being mean. You just take it the wrong way.

P-EDIT: sapo wins the thread.
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Neruz »

I should also add that as you started the thread, it is within your power to lock it at any time, ending the discussion immediately.

Also saporovirus i bet the serious gardening forums get into arguments just as ferocious over what is the best method to grow some kind of rose or something. Humans are Humans, no matter where their interests lie.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh god.

This guy is so trolling you.

@TSQ: Are you the same person as yami? ;)
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

Post by saporovirus »

"You American Beauty Scoundrel! Aphids take your plants!"