No images allowed in sigs?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
saporovirus
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
saporovirus
she/they
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:10 am

Post by saporovirus »

^How gardeners flame.
but I love you still

unsanitary999: african earl grey more like a freakin' pearl gay
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, so I'm going to be a bit less polite here because everyone is being way too nice.

What did you expect to come out of these threads? You make a thread with a "question", people respond nicely, you basically say "No, but you're wrong and this isn't what I'm used to." Were you really expect people to humor you indefinitely? This site has been around since 2002. That's 9 years. It has grown and evolved into what it is now because it works and it works well. Joining the site, making 3 threads in the help section, and trying to insist that we're wrong in every single one is not a way to make people like you or to get anything done. It's a way to get everyone annoyed and to wind up on 3 people's blacklists (yes, you're already on 3 of them).

You may notice I put the word question in quotes in the previous paragraph. You didn't make these threads to ask questions. You made them to complain about certain aspects of the site and when people didn't agree with your complaints, you got passive-aggressive about it. No one in any of these threads has bullied you. You just want to believe they have.

No one is forcing you to stay here. If you don't like the way this site works or the people on it, you're always free to leave the site and go back to playing wherever it is you used to play. If you keep acting the way you have been, things here won't get any better for you.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Neruz »

I suspect she's probably on more than 3 blacklists, 3 people have publicly announced as such, which means there's probably at least three more who have quietly done so and another half a dozen who will do so when they next check the blacklist.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:17 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

or, to shorten the above by DRK:

Just because we don't agree with you doesn't make us wrong.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

YamiChan wrote:ani, most of you guys are doing nothing more than bullying. Enough.-.- You've been asked repeatedly, politely, to stop.

yamichan... hmmm

i think you need to go to the newb intros thread and introduce yourself.

Y'see this is as off topic as it gets for this board.

now... if you'll stop posting for a sec, NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN HERE just trying to help out... if you misunderstand this in such a way i'm sorry but...

y'see there are above the threads you posted there are stickied threads.

you might want to check those out. they are a good read for someone who is as unfortunately uninitiated as yourself.

Please do try to read more than you try to post. It helps the spread of knowledge this way now if everyone posted as you were posting right now... give it some thought, and this entire forum would be completely different.

all and all if you simply took the time to check some of the other threads You'll DEFINITIVELY get the answers you need.

SO welcome to mafiascum and I hope you begin to read AND enjoy all the nutty-ness this site has to offer.

good day! ~Kcda
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
YamiChan
YamiChan
Goon
YamiChan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 am

Post by YamiChan »

There are people who are engaing in bullying here. Not everyone, but a great deal. I have every right to ask questions. No one was told they were wrong. I also have every right to discuss. If you have nothing better to do that bully, you need to stop posting. I have asked those of you who are bullying to stop several times, but you keep at it, getting more and more friends to help and twisting what I've said. It's just not right and reflects badly on this site.
You don't stand a ghost of a chance.

Return to “Solved Requests”