Your boards.

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Quote Your boards load slowly and lack anything aesthetically pleasing. They'll never go into widespread use.Define aesthetically pleasing. ;It looks fine to me. ;Using my personal definition of aesthetically pleasing, slashdot.org is horrid. ;That didn't stop it from coming into widespread use.Quote Is there any way you could eliminate some of the features we'll never use so the boards will load faster? You can start by getting rid of this post icon stuff.No, and what icon stuff? ;If you want it to load faster then give me a motherboard that supports at least a p3 with a katmai core (I think it's katmai, it's been a while).Quote BTW, why is there a maximum message length? So you know where to break at when you post the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.--A trollish reply to a trollish post-- ;
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:43 pm

Post by JDTAY »

Your boards load slowly and lack anything aesthetically pleasing. They'll never go into widespread use.Is there any way you could eliminate some of the features we'll never use so the boards will load faster? You can start by getting rid of this post icon stuff.BTW, why is there a maximum message length? When are we ever going to need that?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:45 pm

Post by mith »

They load slowly because the server has a slow processor. We'll upgrade it soon (we already have a couple faster ones we can use, or we may just by something that's sure to be able to handle it).As far as the look, this is just the default. I (or Luna, or anyone who feels like suggesting stuff) will come up with something eventually.
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:50 pm

Post by JDTAY »

How do I get messages in a thread to display in a linear format based on time posted?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:58 pm

Post by mith »

They should, now. Threads posted before Friday are timestamped sometime in May, which is causing problems. I'll have to figure out what part of the data files to edit to fix that. (Same for Date registered)
JDTAY
JDTAY
n00b hoser
JDTAY
n00b hoser
n00b hoser

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:45 am

Post by JDTAY »

Hey, don't blame me. To be trollish, you have to sound incredibly misinformed. Those are the rules, I don't make them.

Return to “Solved Requests”