Mods

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by Neo »

It's kind of useless at this point in time, but a list of mods somewhere would be a good thing to have when a lot of people start showing up...Maybe even people from outside the GL *gasp* Personally I don't buy such a thing, but there are stories The current list isLunaMithQ ; ?(sorry, couldn't resist putting Luna on top of mith )
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2002 10:32 pm

Post by Luna »

Quote Maybe even people from outside the GL *gasp*Well, we already have verge_of_taboo, and I'm sorta hoping a few more people from his (her?) board might turn up.Quote sorry, couldn't resist putting Luna on top of mith Perfectly alright. I like it there. Anyway... perhaps the FAQ might be a good place to put a list of mods?
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:39 pm

Post by Neo »

Quote Perfectly alright. I like it there. I'm sure he doesn't mind it either Probably the FAQ yes. If it's there and you are making the subtle hint that I should already know this, then boy do I feel stupid
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
verge_of_taboo
verge_of_taboo
Townie
verge_of_taboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2002 5:31 am

Post by verge_of_taboo »

look it's my name in lights well, almost. barbara joy would be better, but no one here would know that. unless those smegging stalkers get here fir--what? oh. excuse me, i need to go take my pills.i got here from a plug on the brunchma boards.

Return to “Solved Requests”