No icons anywhere

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Skins tarballDownload that file, it'll have everything you need to play with skins in it.   Open it with winzip and all should be good.Edit: Don't get too involved in editing anything other than the images... ;I might move the board over to phpBB when we get some new hardware and the OS gets upgraded to FreeBSD (of course, this is contingent upon me also finding the time to write a script that will move the database from it's current format over to a MySQL database). :-)
Stile
Stile
Townie
Stile
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:08 am

Post by Stile »

I can't see any icons, the New Reply, New Poll, New Topic buttons (the three together in the top-right) are just those squares with the red X in them, along with many others I don't feel like testing to see what they do. ;Is this some setting with my browser? ;Or is anyone else having this problem?I did go into My Account in My Control Panel and swith the skin from the default to the Mafia one... would that have anything to do with it? ;I switched back to the default one and still don't see any icons.Or does my computer just suck?
Stile
Stile
Townie
Stile
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:18 am

Post by Stile »

Never mind, it was the Mafia skin.  I just forgot to Update My Profile after changing the drop-down menu to actually switch back to the default skin.I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I'd suggest not having those options available (Mafia skin and Luna's skin) until they have everything they need.Looking forward to a cool Mafia skin, and nice place you got here mith.  Is there anyway you can make the skin-creator open for other users to create something?
CrystyB
CrystyB
Townie
CrystyB
Townie
Townie
Location: Romania, Balkans, Eastern Europe, Earth, Solar System, etc

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2002 12:58 pm

Post by CrystyB »

mith, give me a listing of all image files needed (plus sizes) [edit]an archive with all images would spare you of the trouble [/edit], and i'll make provisional skins according to your drafts/colour schemes (edit: btw what ARE they?). Even if the Luna one should have been done by her...
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 1:31 am

Post by jesternl »

test ignore, wanted to see if the avatar works.

Return to “Solved Requests”